A Whole NU World - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Justin in a good game. I really should have played more NU lol. Good luck in the rest of the tournament!

OK so i have contacted apologies but he is unable to access shoddy atm due to no fault of his own. However I will be away on the day he does get access back, the 2nd, meaning that we can do our match on the 3rd earliest.

Please understand our situation :(

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Ill post again because I dont want to lose to a coinflip.

Pharaoh contacted me once, to which I replied that im available every time. Then he didnt reply, so I sent him another PM, which wasnt replied at all.

So, yeah, sorry for not getting it done, he just never told me when he wanted to do it to get organized.

still no reply from maris, i assume he must be busy again. were running out of time though. this is a last round extension not even this round..

Yes, I apologize. I have some sort of malware which, among other problems, does not allow Java applications to function properly, and it's preventing me from running Shoddy. I am currently trying to get the problem fixed.
Update: The problem was so deeply embedded into my system that, when removed, it rendered my PC inoperable (I had to post this from my Wii).

No PC at all until I can get it repaired, so no Shoddy. I have no choice but to forfeit my match to -Mind-.

Update: The problem was so deeply embedded into my system that, when removed, it rendered my PC inoperable (I had to post this from my Wii).

No PC at all until I can get it repaired, so no Shoddy. I have no choice but to forfeit my match to -Mind-.
i am sorry to hear this=/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)