A Poll for Science

Have you tried to suck your own penis?

• Total voters
is it gay to suck your own dick or is it just masturbation

like what if you have sex with your clone is that masturbation

is it gay to suck your own dick or is it just masturbation

like what if you have sex with your clone is that masturbation
It's masturbation (unless stroking your own dick somehow counts as gay as well?), but having sex with a clone would be like having sex with your identical twin... in which case the sex being gay is pretty much the last thing you should be concerned about.

It's masturbation (unless stroking your own dick somehow counts as gay as well?), but having sex with a clone would be like having sex with your identical twin... in which case the sex being gay is pretty much the last thing you should be concerned about.
i dunno i feel like having penis in your mouth is a lot different from having penis in your hand

i dunno i feel like having penis in your mouth is a lot different from having penis in your hand
I hear that a lot (even from people who have actually done it before), but no one has really been able to articulate why. I think it's only because we associate certain acts with women, ergo if you do them yourself become feminine/gay/whatever, which is pretty fucking stupid. If we're gunna label acts as gay, I think something doesn't count as gay or straight unless it involves another person.

Idk who but I remover hearing that some celebrity got a few ribs removed so this would be possible !!

I also cannot imagine being in such an awkward position would be in any way arousing tbh doubled over on yourself is very uncomfortable and If I could I don't think it would be possible to be able to do it for very long

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
it's a complete urban legend because when I was younger it was said about Marilyn Manson

I first tried when I was in high school I think, when I was smaller, and was nearly successful. I've gotten much bigger since then and my flexibility is pretty much gone, so I don't bother trying because I know the result already.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think its a wonderful thing about the internet that because you are in the privacy of your own home while talking to people you can actually try these things that you could never do during a conversation otherwise.

For ET and anyone else who was curious, my estimation is I would need to be over a foot long to do this. I am not a flexible man.
itt I learn that Hipmonlee is a midget

Marilyn Manson said:
This is a band that is known for it's controversial lead singer, Brian Warner (band-member name, Marilyn Manson). He is often seen as a devil worshipper and a satanist. Truth being none of his songs tell of any satanist activity. There are many rumors surrounding Mr. Warner, i.e. the infamous "He had his lower ribs surgically removed so that he could 'suck' his own 'dick'" many of these rumors are dispelled in his biography "Long Hard Road out of Hell". Besides, Manson has so many rabid fan girls I'm sure he can find a warm mouth whenever he wants. The band Marilyn Manson was originally known as Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids. They later changed the name to Marilyn Manson, as a representative of their singular unity in their music. He is revered in our time as a rock god and the self-proclaimed anti-christ, although self admitted he only declaired himself the anti-christ for the shock value of the statement. Brian Warner also voice acts in the recent videogame "Area 51" as well as performing in films.
Urban Dictionary but w/e

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
nah, but theres nothing like a good blowie though

although i imagine sucking a dick in general would be a terrible experience

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.

Once when I was drunk someone bet me that I wasn't flexable enough to. I was quite easily able to touch my penis to my face even when it wasn't erect. I would not suck my own penis as a masturbational practice. If anyone is familiar with the 'plow' yoga position, that was my route to attempt it.
Im pretty sure plow is what every guy thinks every yoga position is named

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)