A Modest Survey

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Hey everyone! If this doesn't justify having its own thread, please direct me to where would be best to post this. I don't think there should be any issues, but just in case.

In the wake of the BDSP + PLA duo release as well as a new generation on the horizon, I thought it'd be interesting to see what the current fanbase opinion about the next potential old generation revisit is. As such, I made a quick survey to test the waters.

https://forms.gle/qWXqidyQZafhqr9a6

It's about as brief as it gets: Just answer one question and, if you feel like it, type up some elaboration on your choice. I would also heavily appreciate sharing this around further, I really do want to obtain as many responses as possible! Thank you for your time, should you participate!

I'm wondering the same thing as Pika. I have a lot of thougths on this subject but I didn't write all of them in the elaboration since I feared it would become too long. But if we were to post our thoughts here in the thread, would that count as wishlisting and be against the rules?

Edit: Other than that, I like this idea and I am curious about the answers. I guess you will present them here once enough people have answered.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Once I reach a number of respondents I'm satisfied with I'll publish the results on this thread. I'm not too worried about opinion tampering since I've shared this survey and intend to share it in many other places besides Smogon

If you wanna post predictions and your own thoughts, I'd recommend spoiler tagging them

Forgot to post here earlier.

I'm very happy about the results of the survey. Since I'm not a big fan of remakes, I would definitely prefer to get some sort of new project when revisiting an old region, not a remake. Fortunately, it seems like many others are also more positive to a new project in an old region over a remake, which I think is really great. Now, this does not necessarily mean that this is what the future will bring us, but it still makes me happy to see that I am not alone in preferring a new project over a remake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)