Other A Guide to Lures in ORAS OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
OK, checked the link there. My bad, I confused it with the movie release which doesn't have vcreate (or the WiFi event that doesn't have BS, BF or Glaciate)

Ox the Fox

is a Tiering Contributorwon the 8th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smogon Charity Bowl IV Winner

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam / Psychic / Energy Ball

This manaphy set is an excellent lure, being able to take out ferrothorn after a tail glow with hp fire. This set works especially well as a lot of teams use ferrothorn as their sole manaphy set, so if you're able to get up a tail glow you can sweep them a lot of the time. This set also works with teammates tat don't appreciate ferrothrn such as cm latios or kyurem-black. The last move is entirely up to you and what your team needs. Ice beam is able to hit lati and celebi, psychic can hit bulky grass poison types, while energy ball can hit bulky water types.

Last edited:

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
-gizmo- made this post in the metagame discussion thread but I thought I'd leave it here since this Jirachi set looks like a pretty good lure.

Shoutouts my buddy daftmau5 for being part of the e-belt jirachi club since day one and innovating the nichze moonblast

I find expert belt jirachi to be a great asset for offense in the current meta game. It lures in what you'd lure in with many other lures/trappers that many people would come to scout for/ play too unpredictably/safely/aggressively for you to catch the Pokemon you're trying to trap.

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
Ability: Serene Grace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 92 HP / 252 SpA / 164 Spe| 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild/Hasty Nature
- Icy Wind
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Iron Head
- Moonblast/Thunderbolt

The first spread forgoes power over speed, doing more damage, and clinching ohkos on certain pokemon the hasty set fails to, while the hasty set outspeeds other neutral base 100s, hitting Pokemon like zard y after rocks, unexpectedly killing it off when they usually think rachi is a chance to roost(body slam para chance aside) I prefer the faster set myself.

This set lures in and takes big chunks out of common switchins like:
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 262-310 (78.4 - 92.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 202-240 (57.3 - 68.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 176 SpD Mega Scizor: 221-264 (64.4 - 76.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Sableye: 185-218 (60.8 - 71.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 172 SpD Mega Slowbro: 194-230 (49.2 - 58.3%) -- 98% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 228-269 (70.5 - 83.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Hidden Power Fire vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 175-209 (64.3 - 76.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO(attempt if bisharp gets low, as it by nature gets worn quite quickly. Chances are they won't sucker you if they're unsure of your set.)
252 SpA Expert Belt Jirachi Icy Wind vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 293-346 (91.8 - 108.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO(you outspeed in the next turn)

of course you can run the mild set for higher damage output, it's preference really.

E-belt rachi is a strong lure, giving under-loved pokemon the chance they need to shine in this metagame. So far i've used it with mega gallade and beedrill, and it's been successful in removing checks and counters for both, and i'm sure it has other uses i haven't found yet.

Shoutout to lord chimp for showing me the light in one of his PS lives. :]]]]
BisharpShinyXY.gif

Bisharp @ BlackGlasses/ Life Orb/ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly/ Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Psycho Cut
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Bish just lures in stuff like keldeo, conkeldurr, breloom (rarely), common fighting switch-ins , Just decided to catch those keldeos off gaurd and show them a little power . Lemme show you these powerful calcs :]]]]]]]]]]

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Psycho Cut vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 234-276 (72.4 - 85.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Psycho Cut vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Conkeldurr: 221-263 (62.9 - 74.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Psycho Cut vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 255-302 (97.7 - 115.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Better tell them niggas not to switch in twice. :]]]]]]]]]

But on a serious note: This set is viable and i've seen it work as funny as it may seem at first, but the standard SD bisharp set or the Dread plate pursuit set are much better by comparison . I would only run this set if the team absolutely called for it.

bludz

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I like the idea, but I'm just wondering why not use Aerial Ace? It's weaker on Conk and Keldeo but is still a 2HKO. It OHKOs Breloom and actually 2HKOs Chesnaught which isn't 2HKO'd by Psycho Cut. Both are effective against Amoonguss as well.

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Psycho Cut vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 133-159 (35 - 41.8%) -- 79.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Aerial Ace vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 234-276 (61.5 - 72.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Considering Chesnaught is one of the best checks to Bisharp out there, I think that might be more valuable.

I would guess because the combination of Psycho Cut + Sucker Punch KOs Keldeo, even on the absolute min rolls.

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Psycho Cut vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 234-276 (72.4 - 85.4%)
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 99-117 (30.6 - 36.2%)

Seems worth it to me, considering how common Keldeo is in comparison to Chesnaught.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
I would guess because the combination of Psycho Cut + Sucker Punch KOs Keldeo, even on the absolute min rolls.

252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Psycho Cut vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 234-276 (72.4 - 85.4%)
252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Sucker Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Keldeo: 99-117 (30.6 - 36.2%)

Seems worth it to me, considering how common Keldeo is in comparison to Chesnaught.
You need to factor in rocks and the realistic nature that rolls vary along with the cores and general Bisharp checks in the tier. Aerial Ace for luring purposes is simply much better in practice than Psycho Cut (just from using both in the past).

-gizmo- made this post in the metagame discussion thread but I thought I'd leave it here since this Jirachi set looks like a pretty good lure.
I'm a big fan of this set as well; if you have excellent prediction, this Jirachi is able to punch so many holes in the opponent's team like no other. Perfect if paired with things like Gyarados or Mega Gardevoir as it helps get rid of pesky walls like Ferrothorn, Gliscor and Landorus-T, paving the way for their sweep.

p2

Banned deucer.
How has this not been posted yet?

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Synthesis / Leech Seed
- Earthquake

EQ hits Heatran which is one of Venusaurs most common switchins since it usually runs more Speed to Taunt it and it either 4x resists or is immune to Venusaurs STABs. I know a -Atk nature looks like a bad idea, but it still securely 2HKO's Heatran regardless
0- Atk Mega Venusaur Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 248-292 (64.2 - 75.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Might as well revive this thread, dunno if this lure is still viable or not though.

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Gravity
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-Turn

Here is a nice lure for Rotom-W and Skarmory, common 'counters' to Landorus-T. Under Gravity, Earthquake OHKOs standard Rotom-W as well as 2HKOing Skarmory. Earthquake is also highly spammable under Gravity, and 'mons that resist it are nailed by Lando's other coverage options. I don't know if there's a more efficient spread, but Adamant is used with Earth plate to cleanly OHKO Rotom-W as well as giving more power in general.

Stuff that want Rotom and Skarmory gone such as Mega Lopunny and Mega Pinsir could be potential partners to this set, and Pokemon who can get rid of Ice- and Water- types also aid Landorus-T greatly.

EDIT: Some calcs
252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Rotom-W: 330-390 (108.9 - 128.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 320-380 (105.6 - 125.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 266-314 (79.6 - 94%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Earth Plate Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 168+ Def Zapdos: 408-480 (106.2 - 125%) -- guaranteed OHKO
I love the idea, and actually want to try this out.
However, I doubt most skilled players will keep their Skarmory/Rotom-W/Air Balloon Heatran in against Lando once they see it use Gravity. And if they switch out, it defeats the purpose of the set.

I love the idea, and actually want to try this out.
However, I doubt most skilled players will keep their Skarmory/Rotom-W/Air Balloon Heatran in against Lando once they see it use Gravity. And if they switch out, it defeats the purpose of the set.
If they switch into Lando-T, though, he gets the Gravity for free. Since they were depending on the immunity and fail to counter, Lando has no reason not to pick EQ and base 145 Adamant with the plate hurts bad neutrally.

Lures have to be able to cripple checks and counters for another sweeper, even if not necessarily their own. If the Lando counter isn't taking EQ, something else is, and the fact that it wasn't the initial switch means they won't like that, which I'd say could very well be crippling.

Give everything HP Ice.
Jokes aside, I would think anything with a decent Special Attack stat that Lando-T generally likes to come in on would be a good lure with HP Ice.
On my phone now so I can't find it, I posted a Landorus-T lure a bit back. It was Chople berry Heatran, able to live every none EP EQ and Ohko back with HP Ice

Page 4

Last edited:
On my phone now so I can't find it, I posted a Landorus-T lure a bit back. It was Chople berry Heatran, able to live every none EP EQ and Ohko back with HP Ice
Do you mean Shuca Berry? Chople berry reduces the damage from Fighting attacks.
Oh, and I found your set but EQ from Lando-T still KOes after Stealth Rock.

EDIT: 252 Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 108 Def Shuca Berry Heatran: 306-360 (79.4 - 93.5%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Last edited:
Do you mean Shuca Berry? Chople berry reduces the damage from Fighting attacks.
Oh, and I found your set but EQ from Lando-T still KOes after Stealth Rock.

EDIT: 252 Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 108 Def Shuca Berry Heatran: 306-360 (79.4 - 93.5%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
you're free to put more into defence, but the team i used it on rarely let sr get up

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Icy Wind

I've got one of my own to post this time, something I've seen used a bit in SPL and tours here and there, and is an excellent lure. With Gliscor and Tyranitar being most balanced teams common switch ins to Gengar, Icy Wind puts a massive hurt on them (the latter being less obvious to some extent). In regards to Gliscor, Gengar only needs Stealth Rock damage to have a high chance to OHKO, or just get off a bit of chip damage prior. With Choice Scarf Tyranitar being the most common set, Icy Wind negates the Speed boost from the Scarf and allows Gengar to finish Tyranitar off afterwards with a Focus Blast (provided you hit lol). In addition, it allows you to smack non-scarfed Landorus-T as well as Landorus-I thinking they can take a shadow ball and hit back hard with a Knock Off or Stone Edge or Psychic in Lando-I's case. I've seen 4 Attack sets with this move, but I'm sure you could fit either Taunt, Sub, Dbond or w/e in one of the slots.
Side note: HP Ice was used in BW for these targets but rip 70 base power.

252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Icy Wind vs. 252 HP / 184+ SpD Gliscor: 291-348 (82.2 - 98.3%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Icy Wind vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus: 380-447 (119.1 - 140.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Gengar Icy Wind vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 380-447 (99.4 - 117%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams

Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash/Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- filler
- filler

Pretty surprised this one hasn't been done yet though it is one of the best lures in the current metagame.
Depending on the set, Landorus has quite a few counters like Latios, Tornadus-T and Cresselia. Something you may notice is that many of these checks are flying types. Rock Slide can surprise many of these pokemon.

Gyarados
Sludge Wave is your strongest attack, doing 30% to 35%, which is not enough for a 2HKO even after Stealth Rock. With Rock Slide you have a small chance to 2HKO Gyarados which becomes guaranteed after rocks even after intimidate.

Zapdos
Landorus fails again to 2HKO with Sludge Wave even after Stealth Rocks. Rock Slide can even OHKO after rocks and without stealth rock damage you still 2hko zapdos on the switch

Tornadus-Therian
Using Knock Off when Tornadus-T switches in let him take 40-45% damage. The most important part is that Tornadus-T will also lose its AV. Tornadus-T outspeeds Landorus the next turn and it can fire off a Hurricane and survive another Sludge Wave 37,5% of the time or Knock Off Lando's LO and Sludge Wave fails to do more than 50% damage. The situation doesn't look that good for Landorus but with Rock Slide you do a minimum of 81% damage, which is a guaranteed OHKO after rocks

Charizard-Y
Because of Charizard-Y's high Special bulk and the fact it doesn't give a boost to Knock Off it is a pretty good switchin to Landorus. If rocks are down, charizard-y can safely switch into every attack bar Sludge Wave. Rock Slide easily KOs Charizard before it can fire off a deadly Flamethrower / Fire Blast

Talonflame
Both Offensive SD and Band sets fail to OHKO Landorus and Rock Slide KOs Talonflame. However, because of the recoil damage a Sludge Wave or Psychic is also enough to knock offensive Talonflame out.
Special Defensive Talonflame is not 2hko'd by Sludge Wave and it can slowly wear Landorus down. Rock Slide easily KOs Talonflame and even when burned it will win against Talonflame.

Other pokemon that also lose against Rock Slide are Thundurus and Specially Defensive Mandibuzz.

bludz

56k posted a Rock Slide Landorus-I on page 3. Although it did provide the other two moves, I'm pretty sure it would count as the same lure.

Edit: I do see that it is not linked in the first post though, so it's understandable to miss it. IMO one of the two should be listed for sure.

SketchUp

Don't let your memes be dreams
56k posted a Rock Slide Landorus-I on page 3. Although it did provide the other two moves, I'm pretty sure it would count as the same lure.
I only checked the Archive but apparently boltsandbombers missed it in post #62. Credits go to 56k then

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 104 HP / 220 Atk / 184 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake / Dragon Claw / Outrage
- Iron Tail
- Dragon Dance

This is basically a win condition that let's you set up and have a shot against Mega Altarias instead of relying on EQ which really isn't gonna beat your conventional M-Altaria builds anyways. The other benefit is beating Clefable and bulky fairy types without having to rely on a recoil move that more than likely is shaving off a good 20%-30% or so of your health when forced to use Flare Blitz. I prefer using EQ on this set to get past Heatran but that was more a team specific thing and you're more than welcome to use Dragon STAB based on how you build. Works best with hazards and should be used as an end game win condition due to lack of recovery. Here are a couple of cliche calcs that everyone loves to use to validate their point with god awful spreads provided by the calc. Also bops Diancie to if you're running STAB which just stops you all the time. Accuracy is kind of doodoo but hey, desperate times call for desperate measures.

220 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Iron Tail vs. 64 HP / 0 Def Mega Altaria: 262-310 (85.3 - 100.9%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Iron Tail vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Altaria: 192-228 (54.2 - 64.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Iron Tail vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tyranitar: 260-308 (76.2 - 90.3%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
220 Atk Mega Charizard X Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tyranitar: 196-232 (57.4 - 68%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

220 Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Iron Tail vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 524-620 (217.4 - 257.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO < High roll clearly

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
i would suggest to run smack down over gravity on the lando-t lure set, as it can potentially free a moveslot since you already have a rock move to take care of talonflame and other 4x weak mons (4 Atk Landorus-T Smack Down vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 264-312 (88.8 - 105%) -- 25% chance to OHKO) even if you lose offensive pressure vs other bulkier things

i would suggest to run smack down over gravity on the lando-t lure set, as it can potentially free a moveslot since you already have a rock move to take care of talonflame and other 4x weak mons (4 Atk Landorus-T Smack Down vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Talonflame: 264-312 (88.8 - 105%) -- 25% chance to OHKO) even if you lose offensive pressure vs other bulkier things
I remember bringing up the same thing. The explanation for that would be to put Spikes/TSpikes pressure on Levitators like Lati@s and Rotom-W, and to completely negate M-Lopunny (and sometimes Hawlucha's) HJK, since Gravity disables the move. Smack Down is for when you want Landorus-T to offensively cripple targets that attempt to switch into a predicted EQ. However, Smack Down creates a fundamental change in the way Lando-T plays compared to Gravity, as running said move makes it more of a lure and glue for a team (well, even more of a glue than it already is).

Gravity, on the other hand, is meant to be chosen after evaluating your team options. Spikes and TSpikes users like Dragalge, Klefki and Chesnaught appreciate the fact that their hazards won't be avoided by Flying-types, and while their defensive synergy isn't all that great, still appreciate certain switch-ins being whittled down by their otherwise ineffectual hazards. Sand Rush Excadrill also appreciates Gravity, since it obviously doesn't have Mold Breaker, and Smack Down would only benefit Lando-T. Similar scenarios apply to things that like firing off Ground attacks for certain checks, like a mirror-match Heatran with Earth Power against one with Air Balloon.

This is not meant to be confused with a Gravity setter (lol). Gravity merely comes in useful as a move that helps Lando-T (though not as singularly as Smack Down) while compounding your team's strengths and mitigating its weaknesses, while Smack Down is meant to solely benefit Lando-T, allowing it to break its own switch-ins.

Last edited:

Mew @ Life Orb
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 64 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 188 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Dazzling Gleam
- Surf / Fire Blast / Ice Beam / Psyshock
- Nasty Plot

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you what I'd like to call "Lure Mew"
What does this set do? First, you have to ask yourself, what does Mew lose to naturally? A few mons that come to mind are any Magic Bounce mon, Ie; Diancie / Sableye. Others are Offensive Fire types (Talon / Tran / Zards) Well not anymore. The main coverage Mew would be carrying (Giga Drain+Dazzling Gleam+Surf) destroy all of these mons combined. But Surf can also be changed to Fire Blast if you dont want sweeps interrupted by random Gross / Scizor / Ferros, or Ice Beam if you want to anti-lead mons like Chomp and smash Thundurus / Gliscor / Lando forms without a boost. Psyshock to better check Keldeo / Venusaur / beat Chansey and CM Clef. All depends on your teams' needs etc Speed allows Mew to creep Jolly 184 Zard

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Sableye: 338-398 (111.1 - 130.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Crisp counter friend

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Dazzling Gleam vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 302-356 (94.6 - 111.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 96+ SpD Clefable: 233-274 (59.1 - 69.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Slowbro: 426-504 (108.1 - 127.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Fire Blast vs. 244 HP / 192+ SpD Gliscor: 239-282 (67.8 - 80.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Poison Heal

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hippowdon: 315-372 (75 - 88.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Non-specially bulky variants get blown away obviously

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Surf vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Talonflame: 385-455 (107.2 - 126.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Surf vs. 144 HP / 0 SpD Mega Charizard X: 243-287 (72.9 - 86.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Surf vs. 248 HP / 192+ SpD Heatran: 309-367 (80.2 - 95.3%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Surf vs. 244 HP / 192+ SpD Gliscor: 390-460 (110.7 - 130.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Hippowdon: 377-445 (89.7 - 105.9%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Mew Surf vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Charizard Y in Sun: 187-221 (62.9 - 74.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Mew Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Thundurus: 257-304 (85.9 - 101.6%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Would superpower Azumarill count as a lure?
Superpower Azumarill has around 30-40% usage (depending on where on the ladder you are), so I wouldn't really consider it a lure. You opponent would probably scout for it or expect it so you wouldn't really catch anything off guard with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)