You know, Cloyster has potential as a lead, but try the Anti-Lead set found here first.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74647

I'll give a more proper rate later, when I'm not falling asleep, but I give you points for using Cloyster and Miltank, as they really should get more OU exposure.
thanks. ill definately take that set, since my team already has someone spreading WoW and paralysis. However i need rapid spin so ill still make ice shard/ surf an optional choice.

I agree. Miltank is often underlooked thanks to the likes of Blissey and Cloyster, whilst Cloyster is underlooked by Forretress. Thanks for the rate!

OK, here's time for a true rate.

I'm not familiar with Memento, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

First, I think that Cloyster truly does need both offensive moves. Ice Shard for Priority, and Surf for Power are both needed on this set.

Opening up another Rapid Spinner also opens up Uxie's role. Your Uxie is dead in the water against Taunt, though this makes it difficult, as all of your moves are important.

Might I suggest a Fortress or Starmie, both of which are Dual Screeners with access to Rapid Spin, and are reasonably well protected, as Starmie causes switches, and Fortress has bulk.

Also consider a Bronzong lead, as few things get up screens better.

Your main issue is that you have 3 Memento abusers, and only two Pokemon with Memento. As much as I hate to suggest this, Miltank may be the easiest to replace, as Breloom and Charzard set up better under Memento's effects. It also gives you a Grass/Fire/Water core.

Consider Spiritomb as a Spin Blocker/Memento abuser too.

Another thing I noticed is your lack of Special attackers, leaving you vulnerable to walls. This may not be an issue, as Physical walls are mostly bulky waters, but many of them carry Ice Beam, calling your choice of Breloom into question. If you are dead set of keeping Miltank, (and I respect it if you do) Breloom is second choice, though that opens a MAJOR weakness to Swampert, who can walk right up to your current Charizard set and say hello.

Either can open up a spot for another supporter, but you also need a way to break through those common Physical Walls, as a Stall could leave Charizard at the mercy of a Sandstorm.

Switch some roles and movesets around, and you should be good to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)