5th Gen Uber Analysis Index (Reservations go here as well) Read Post#257

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reserving Salamence (waiting for Megan_Fox to reply to PM because his thread's over 5 months old).

I will reserve Shiftry in the meantime, until confirmation of Salamence.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I am reserving Salamence (waiting for Megan_Fox to reply to PM because his thread's over 5 months old).

I'd like to reserve Blaziken.
ok, and Rugaji you don't need permission from Megan_Fox they already gave up all there reservations. Also, for future reference, this is NOT the thread to discuss a Pokemon's viability in the Uber tier, save that for when the thread gets posted. I'll edit in the reservations once I see some placeholders/skeletons, which I do for shiftry at least.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Nope.

Also I'm not doing Palkia, gonna finish up what I have and get to work on Gen 3 >=[

Mew and Palkia skeletons are both up, and I am writing them up bit by bit now.

If mence is actually unreserved (I thought someone just asked for him) I will take him too

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Queue has been updated, a number of analyses have been moved to L&O, the list of unreserved Pokemon is:

Abomasnow
Salamence
Forretress

Additionally, Steel Arceus is available to be written up, if you would like to do this then post here and you will be given the current analysis to write, do not start a new thread. Additionally, if you'd like to do Abomasnow, PM do not start a thread before I can speak with you.

To all current OPs please try and get your analyses GPed, if you need help contacting a member please notify me. Finally, if you've updated your analysis please post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)