5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

I just read a post back a few pages. Should I enter the IVs of the terrible PokemonI run into in the parameters and generate some more seeds and repeat until I get the special Flawless Timid Deino?

Thanks for the response Buckert. I have my SID and all that's required for a shiny pokemon, do I checlk the shiny only box on the Time Finder? or can i just search regular seeds and search for a shiny PID from there?
reposting, a step by step for properly finding a shiny seed would be nice too.

hockeyguy605 said:
hockeyguy605 said:
I want to start off by saying that I have never tried to to use RNG Abuse to get flawless Pokemon in any of the previous times that I have played Pokemon. With that said, I would like to start now.

I've tried reading the guide and watching the video tutorial, but I'm still not getting it.

If anyone could help me out, it would be immensely appreciated.

The first Pokemon that I'd like to get is a flawless Bold Male Frillish with Water Absorb as the ability.

I've already downloaded the newest RNG reporter, but am unsure of where to start. I probably need someone to figuratively hold my hand as they walk me through it. The process seems easy once you get the hang of it, but being new to RNG Abuse, I have no idea what I am doing.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to help me out on this.
I know I just asked for help a couple hours ago, but I'm desperate to get this started to see if I can get it to work.

Please help me out.

I'm getting some weird results while trying to find my starting PID frame. I'm attempting to breed for a shiny, but I need to figure out my starting frame first. (The shiny frame is frame 1792...ouch.)

Method: Breeding (BW)
Full Seed: 580A76FA9F741041
Everstone nature: Adamant
ID: 51107
SID: 20630
x Ditto Parent

0 frame advancements: Rash
1: Adamant
2: Rash
3: Relaxed

I can't find that sequence of natures anywhere. I know I'm hitting my seed, because I'm getting the IV's I'm targeting (31/31/31/x/31/31) consistently. I don't think I'm getting screwed over by the NPC's on Route 3 (I'm doing my advancements in the house, then leaving, holding Left, and mashing A). I can get consistent results for this nature sequence as well.

I'm also using RNG Reporter 9b4, as I heard 5 has lots of errors with shinies.

Would anyone please be willing to help me find that sequence of natures?

And if they're consistently off, then you adjust your parameters accordingly. Remember that Timer0 can fluctuate, though, so if it changes slightly from time to time, that's to be expected.
Okay. I'm not home, but when I do get home I'll let you know how it goes. How long will you be online?

BTW you guys are awesome for RNG Reporter

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay. I'm not home, but when I do get home I'll let you know how it goes. How long will you be online?

BTW you guys are awesome for RNG Reporter
I'm actually leaving for work soon, but I'm sure others on here can help you if you have any trouble.
I'm getting some weird results while trying to find my starting PID frame. I'm attempting to breed for a shiny, but I need to figure out my starting frame first. (The shiny frame is frame 1792...ouch.)

Method: Breeding (BW)
Full Seed: 580A76FA9F741041
Everstone nature: Adamant
ID: 51107
SID: 20630
x Ditto Parent

0 frame advancements: Rash
1: Adamant
2: Rash
3: Relaxed

I can't find that sequence of natures anywhere. I know I'm hitting my seed, because I'm getting the IV's I'm targeting (31/31/31/x/31/31) consistently. I don't think I'm getting screwed over by the NPC's on Route 3 (I'm doing my advancements in the house, then leaving, holding Left, and mashing A). I can get consistent results for this nature sequence as well.

I'm also using RNG Reporter 9b4, as I heard 5 has lots of errors with shinies.

Would anyone please be willing to help me find that sequence of natures?
Are you sure you copied the seed correctly? The first Rash frame I see is 217.

Hi guys, I'm trying to Non-C-Gear Cobalion, the seed is:

1C2E0D2C, 1C2E0D2CD2EF12B4, 1, 31, 7, 31, 31, 31, 30, Ice, 70, 03/01/11 10:43:01, A

I can hit the seed sometimes, but I can't hit the nature. I want it Timid but I can't find the combination that matches on Method 5 PIDRNG. I'm using a Timid Synchronizer and I've trying since yesterday... crap, I'm tired of no getting success...

DS Lite Parameters:

English White
MAC 001CBE8924C8

Seconds: 1
VCount: 60
Timer0: C7F
GxStat: 6
VFrame: 6

Thanks in advice.

1C2E0D2C, 1C2E0D2CD2EF12B4, 1, 31, 7, 31, 31, 31, 30, Ice, 70, 03/01/11 10:43:01, A

I can hit the seed, but I can't hit the nature. I want it Timid but I can't find the combination that matches on Method 5 PIDRNG. I'm using a Timid Synchronizer and I've trying since yesterday... crap, I'm tired of no getting success...

DS Lite Parameters:

English White
MAC 001CBE8924C8

Thanks in advice.
Try saving once after making your advancements.

I can hit the seed sometimes, but I can't hit the nature. I want it Timid but I can't find the combination that matches on Method 5 PIDRNG. I'm using a Timid Synchronizer and I've trying since yesterday... crap, I'm tired of no getting success...

DS Lite Parameters:

English White
MAC 001CBE8924C8

Thanks in advice.
Before battling Cobalion, save one time, check nature, if it's not what you want, save twice the next time (saving advances the PIDRNG)

EDIT: Ninja'd; Stupid slow internet =(

Trouble Advancing the IV frame

I am currently trying to RNG a Volcarona at its stationary point in relic castle. I have a max repel active as I turn on the game as there are wild pokemon in the room. I will state all of my current information (If i left somethign out just say so and I'll add it).

Disregaurd Itallics for now.

I am currently using the DS lite.

I am using seed 442B39FB(D99B7E7A) which will result in 31/31/30/31/30/30 on Frame 5 at 8/9/11 at time 12:23:52 on timer0 C7F with select as my keypress. My parameters are Vcount-60 Gxstat-6 Vframe-6. (I found the seed using Method 5 (Standard seed) with the encounter type set to stationary.)
(My parameters work as I have tried another seed that took place on frame 1 and I was able to hit it.)

I start the game at 12:23:51 as there is a +1 second with my ds.
There are 5 spaces between Volcarona and the wall. by walking back and forth between the wall and Volcarona that is 4 steps (RIGHT?). I go back and forth 32 times to add up to 128 steps to advance the Frame by 4 as I have 4 pokemon with me. I talk to the Volcarona and catch immediately with a masterball.

I have done it a few times with varying nature/gender, meaning I must be taking different amounts of steps each time before battling (CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG). I always get the same IV spread of 26-27/2/10-11/23-24/29/8-9. (hp/at/def/sat/sdef/spd). I tried doing it without moving and go the spread 25/28/15/6-7/26-27/2 which is the spread for that time on frame 1 (?).This means I am either advancing it too much or not advancing it enough.

What am I doing wrong? Am I not walking enough/walking too much? does the max repel I used do anything? Or am I completely in the wrong with the entire thing??

Turns out I am not hitting my seed at all, I am hitting an entirely different one. until i figure out what seed I hit I cannot give any more info.

But My New question is this: Does Timer0 Ever change? if so, is there any way to manipulate it? When I was chekcing my parameters I did it three times, twice I got C7F and one time i got C7E. My seed used C7F so if I am hitting C7E does that make it so I can't use this seed?

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
IVs are on frame 1, so I don't do any advancement... and is weird, today I can't hit the seed :S I don't know why I'm getting random IVs, I keep pressed A after I load the game on 10:43:00...
Might as well be the Timer0 being uncooperative...
It does happen sometimes, or a lot maybe.
Just try again. One way to check if you've hit your seed is to use a Level 70 Night Shader/Seismic Tosser.
If its HP bar is still in green after one seismic toss/night shade from a Level 70 user, then more likely you've hit your seed.
If its HP bar turned orange, then turn off your DS and try again.

how do you guys check the iv's on the pokemon you sweet scented ?
i only have 7 rare candies so it'll only get leveled a bit if that's how you do it

There is literally no reason to do this now that pandora's box is finished.
The problem is... I don't understand exactly how to use Pandora's Box, whereas to me the Researcher method is easy. So, I'm just using what works.

I guess I'm still confused on hitting Shiny PIDs. With Researcher and Starters, it all makes sense that I just line it up... But once I'm looking for other Shinies, I'm at a total loss. I keep reading "Find your Shiny PID"... But I simply don't know how to do that :). I simply know that on my Hex Flawless seed, I start on frame 26 of the ID frame and frame 41 for PIDRNG. I don't believe that ever changes. I just don't know how to go on from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)