5 IV Mons for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
lvl 1 Bulbasaur / Male
The original trainer is Japanese as is the Pokemon / Ability: Overgrow / Modest Nature
Moveset: Tackle / Giga Drain
IV's: 31HP / 31 Att / 31 Def / 31 SpAtt / 31 SpDef / ? Speed
The Level is not high enough for me to see what the speed IV is at, and I have refrained from leveling him to make EV training him easier for whoever gets him. All IV's have been verified by the Pokemon Judge in Kiloude.

lvl 1 Beldum
I am the Original Trainer, I bred him from a Friend Safari catpture / Ability: Clear Body / Brave Nature
Moveset: Take Down
IV's: 31HP/ 31Att/ 31DEF / 31SpAtt/ 31SpDef / ? Speed
Unable to use the IV calculator due to the same reason above. All IV's have been verified by the Judge.

lvl 1 Pawniard / Male
I am the original trainer, I bred him from a capture in the Lost Hotel / Ability: Defiant / Adamant Nature
Moveset: Scratch / Sucker Punch
IV's: 31HP / 31 Att / 31Def / 31 SpAtt / ?SpDef / 31Speed
Unable to use the IV calculator due to the same reason as the previous two. I bred him with a Spinda I caught in Gen VI to get the Sucker Punch, and Ditto's to get the 5 IV set. All IV's have been verified via the Judge.
Note: I also have a version that has all 31 IV's Except HP if you would prefer that.

I have several others with 5 IV's and bred moves, but I am still uncertain if I intend to use them or not. The ones listed above I do not use, need, or ever intend to use. If you would like to trade with me please shoot me a response so we can exchange friend codes so as to make the swap. Thank you for your interest.

I am interested in trading for the following pokemon:

Drilbur
Excadrill
Forretress
Ghastly
Gengar
Aggron
Tyranitar
Heatran
Zapdos

If you have others you would like to trade for my above listed pokemon feel free to ask. Also, If you are looking for anything specific (other than legendary mons) feel free to ask if I have any. I have been breeding for quite some time and will see what I have and breed them out if necessary. All pokemon I am trading for must have 5IV's or a Hidden Ability or bred moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)