Other Features (32) Disappointments of XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sequel to this, the pokemon that had lots of hype building up to XY but it turned out they suck. Not sure who I'm writing about yet.
You'd better approve it cause its mentioned in the conclusion!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You'd better approve it cause its mentioned in the conclusion!
Must have missed that. I won't approve this topic just yet. It's obvious that disappointments will be had, but since species haven't even begun dropping down from OU yet, there's no way to tell how low some species will go, so labelling them as disappointments this early could lead to some very early mispredictions. I'd prefer that your last bit from your conclusion was removed, since I can't see this being a serious article in the closest months.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mhm I agree with Bummer. Better off waiting a few months than being too quick to judge things.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Going to lock this up for now then. We'll revisit this in the future when we know a little more! See if you can get the last paragraph removed (or I might in a moment).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)