2nd team plz

This is a casual sandstorm team Ik, but I wqnt to try out some new pokes and use my favorite tank, Jellicent so here it is.

Tyranitar Focus Sash Jolly
8 HP 248 Attack 252 Speed
Stone Edge
Crunch
Earthquake
Stealth Rock
His only purpose is to set up Rocks, other than that do as much damage as Possible. If only 61 speed was impressive

Gliscor Toxic Orb Impish
248 Hp 252 Defense 8 Speed
Toxic Heal
Toxic
Knock Off
Earthquake
Protect
I saw this set used on a Video on Youtube and was astonished on how Evil it was. Knock Off cripples and pokemon try to outlive or Ohko Gliscor. Toxic gives Gliscor a demonic reputation alongside Earthquake have near perfect coverage. Protect...do I need to explain?

Jellicent Calm Leftovers
248 HP 8 Defense 252 Spdef
Water Absorb
Recover
Surf
Toxic
Shadow Ball
And here's where the team started. Toxic so I don't interfere with Gliscor, Surf cause I dont want to burn, Recover for obvious reasons, and Shadow Ball to Aegislash since I run Toxic.

Scizor Scizorite Adamant
248 HP 252 Attack 8 Speed
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Brick Break
Ah Scizor, once gen 4 came along, you went from one action zero to OU hero and this Stone gives him acces to powers beyond the ūbers. Swords Dance+Bullet Punch=GG in most cases. Bug Bite for the Tech Stab and Brick Break for those pesky steel types. (mainly Heatran)

Talonflame Choice Band Adamant
8 HP 248 Attack 252 Speed
Brave Bird
Flare Bitz
U-Turn
TailWind
Notice anything about this team, that a lot of them couldn't outspeed Rotom? Good eye cause thats why I wanted to use him. The set is very self explanatory except Tailwind because I can't run WoW and thats the last viable move it has so meh. And zif we got some bozo running around with a scarf (Garchomp for example) we can shoot him down

Jolteon Life Orb Modest
8 HP 248 SpAtt 252 Speed
Volt Switch
HP Ice
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Well this is something you never see used anymore. Jolteon imo is one of the most underrated Pokemon in the OU meta. Volt Switch makes him a good lead if Ttar and Talonflame aren't. HP Ice shoots down the dragons Jellicent couldn't due to having Shadow Ball. Shadow Ball fires upon ghost types that could take Thunderbolt. The reason I chose Life Orb over Specs is because I dont want to get locked into a move since he's so fast and provides great coverage for the team. Besides, we have Volt Absorb to recover it off and enough priority to hit those threats that survive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)