2 (BAN ME PLEASE), 1 dancer in 'drag' & a blank lil mouse have something to say to jumpman16..

for sure his gayest threesome ever..

♣

We Jammin'

and
Dragula

but don't forget
Nonplussed

they all want to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG 3-0!!!
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

AND CONGRATS !!!! POKEMON DIDN'T RUIN YOUR BIZ SCHOOL EDUCATION!!

(
man im gay as fuck too now)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
ian garvey and jumpy for cutest couple 2012 :doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom:

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
jumpman can you change my ct to something equally gay and red sox related that is actually relevant now

like how your team is the only team in the division that is under .500

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
WB DO NOT YOU DARE

besides, Vineon's first :nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

heal bell Jomp!

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
i love all of you

jumpman can you change my ct to something equally gay and red sox related that is actually relevant now

like how your team is the only team in the division that is under .500
sorry it's still relevant! he's the league mvp (verlander kind of doesnt count especially since if the sox win the final game of the season jacboy's the mvp)

Glen I reread your factory thread like last month and could not resist the itch to play because the threads to good, i got to 14 and got counterteamed by flygon2 and dragonite or something and got annoyed but now that im graduated (and have the subway record) i can maybe rationalize playing again? love/hate factory

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Tekky, forever a kid at heart. happy birthday kid.

let us battle Factory sometime, You'll find that my skills have increased and now rival those of Fish

Glen I reread your factory thread like last month and could not resist the itch to play because the threads to good, i got to 14 and got counterteamed by flygon2 and dragonite or something and got annoyed but now that im graduated (and have the subway record) i can maybe rationalize playing again? love/hate factory
save your patience for the probable bw2 factory, i get all giddy just thinking about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)