Strategy & Metagame 1v1 and Mega Medicham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. My current name is Aston Rasen on PS, although I go by RasenTarengan on Smogon Forums.

My submission idea would be regarding Other Metas. I'm planning on doing an article regarding the 1v1 Metagame. Since, I'm quite experienced with the tier, I can give useful advice and some helpful tips in choosing the right Pokémon via predictions and type. For the 1v1 Metagame, I'd also like to discuss the use of Medicham-Mega and how the best of it will be made in battle. I find this as a very interesting opportunity and I already have a good idea on what I'll discuss. Although its my first time suggesting this, Goddess Briyella a.k.a Sashay will be assisting me through this.

I look forward to your reply!

Hello. There is currently a 1v1 article being worked on but thank you and feel free to submit other ideas you may have. :)

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Hello. There is currently a 1v1 article being worked on but thank you and feel free to submit other ideas you may have. :)
While I agree that we shouldn't have overlapping content in The Smog, wouldn't it be fine to have this approved for next issue? The topic here, while under the category of 1v1, is also completely different from the one that's currently being worked on in Article Workshop. I will be working with this user, and I can make sure that there is no content overlap with other projects. :)

Would this be fine?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While the topic would be different, we're still talking about only covering a single mon in a meta that's comparably less played than our official tiers. Articles that cover OMs should mainly try to explain basic strategies or give advice on underused threats and the like to make more people interested in playing that meta. So while we can allow more specific topics within lesser played metas, I feel this title is too narrow and wouldn't really benefit the players of this OM imo. The other 1v1 article is likely to be pushed based on how much is written atm, so you could consider cooperating on it. Alternatively, you can discuss with Kitty Cratt and see if she can cover regular mons while you cover Megas (if there are multiple viable ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)