12C4's revolutionary art !!

Model,

First prototype,

any suggestion ? :J
wow! this is an excellent prototype, and i really like it :> in terms of feedback, would it be possible to have a pokeball > the ygo duel disk? Some stature stuff too, with maybe the character having longer hair, and looking upwards(vs facing the ground as currently). Finally, the model has a sort of untied belt thing comeing around the back, you probably didnt include it because of size, but with the duel disk removed, you might have room to fit it in(not too sure about this, but you can make your mind up for yourself)

overall, i absolute LOVE how it looks now, it looks very well done and amongst some of the best art i've seen in terms of prototypes and first attempts, really good job and keep it up :D

edit: the reshiram version looks incredible, jesus. plz do similar for final version ( with mon version and without mon version :D

Last edited:
wow! this is an excellent prototype, and i really like it :> in terms of feedback, would it be possible to have a pokeball > the ygo duel disk? Some stature stuff too, with maybe the character having longer hair, and looking upwards(vs facing the ground as currently). Finally, the model has a sort of untied belt thing comeing around the back, you probably didnt include it because of size, but with the duel disk removed, you might have room to fit it in(not too sure about this, but you can make your mind up for yourself)

overall, i absolute LOVE how it looks now, it looks very well done and amongst some of the best art i've seen in terms of prototypes and first attempts, really good job and keep it up :D
okei, i'll edit :J

Hey man, you made me an avi a while ago and I really still like it but could you change the Pokemon to Feraligatr or Volcanion? You can do whichever you think seems better ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)