12 Days of Likeshop [NEUTRAL ENDING]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieu Amphibien

I COULD BE BANNED!
ok I propose better prices for 500 likes because the current prices suck a little:
-a mercedes benz
-1000 likes
-a social life
-a brain for LuckyPiper
-1500 likes
-an automatic pass that forces mushamu to instantly forfeit against me
-le chan general de la billel3dfamily
-an obligation for smogon members to speak French
-800€
-a spl pick for Hervalt

S1nn0hC0nfirm3d

aka Ho3nConfirm3d
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
Take all my likes put em in the biggest box u have and then take that box, stomp on it, spit on it, give it a couple kicks, call it a filthy animal, say “gg no re epic omega poggers,” then call it a sussy baka :blobuwu: then just take the box and either throw it away or burn the useless likes to ashes.

Whatever you do, do NOT donate any of my likes, just make sure they are completely deleted!!! THANK YOU!!!

For every one of us who has a shelter over our heads, there are four people who are without even the basic necessities, due to events beyond their control, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, landslides and other weather-related disasters.

Disasters strike, catastrophes happen but families don’t have to suffer – and you can make a difference.

Please donate 2000 likes so I can get a custom title. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)