1 × 10^3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have 1000 posts now so i wrote a story ok

Once upon a time I was in a forest and I was stoned.
was there obvs because whenever there's weed there's
. So
and I were just chillin' and shit in the forest and then all of a sudden
waltzes in and is all,

"What the fuck is up, bitches? I was just on my way Smogon, that place where all those assholes hang out during the day."

And obviously
and I are like "well can we come with?!" and
is like hell yeah so we go to Smogon.

Well, unsurprisingly, Smogon is filled with a bunch of weird ass fuckers. There's
who's obsessed as shit with Eli Manning, and there's
who is, on the other hand, obsessed as shit with Dirk Nowitzki.

Everyone on Smogon generally fears the scary bastard,
. He preys on the weak, and if you cross him, you are likely to die a terrible death. Just a warning to anyone else that's ever thinking of visiting Smogon. Naturally, the warlords of Smogon, which includes such interesting characters like
and
, are completely unafraid of
and they're just like "fuck you bitch I can mod your ass back to where you come from, hell.

The crazy motherfuckers at Smogon don't just stop there, though. There's this guy that looks a little like this:
, but we all know he's just
with black makeup. See the similarities?!?!

Luckily, there are some people here that aren't totally crazy. There are people like
or
that might strike you as quite nice, cool people. But never leave your guard down, because crazy fucks like
might surprise attack you with crazy Washington Nationals fanboyism.

So with that, and me still being stoned, I decided to stick around Smogon. Despite all the crazy bitches that lurk this places, it's still a wild place with lots of diversity and fun times to be had. And with that, I end my unconventional, irritating story that all of you will hate <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)