けんた's Pet Shop of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm interested in a female dratini - I have a female buneary in love ball, and all of the battle items and mega stones you listed in your wants list, as well as a few of those berries.
I know you don't have one in stock, I can wait if you need time to breed one, or I can take a female spitback if it's marvel scale.

I didn't find anything I need in your thread, but I'd gladly trade you a female 4 IV Moon Ball Gastly with Disable/Smog/Clear Smog/Perish Song and a female 5 IV Friend Ball Larvitar with Pursuit/Curse/Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock for 24 BPs each (i.e. 3 power items). Let me know if you're interested! :)

I'd gladly trade one for a female 4-5 IV Dream Ball Feebas spitback! ;)
I can do that. I'll be on later today around 3:00

Alright, the Zorua i have on stock now. Not sure about the Skrelp, if i have one in stock I'll give you a perfect one and if not I'll breed you a spitback female, unless i get a perfect one. ^^ Same with Deino, don't have any females in Stock atm but I'll breed and give you the first i get? So basically spit back.
I'm happy with that. So basically, we're trading:
  • my female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Nincada for your male 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Zorua with Extrasensory/Copycat @ Luxury Ball
  • my female 5 IV Jolly Larvitar spitback for your female Modest Deino with Earth Power @ Great Ball (perfect or 4-5 IV spitback)
  • my female 5 IV Careful Scraggy spitback for your female Modest Skrelp with Haze/Venom Drench @ Net Ball (perfect or 4-5 IV spitback)
Just let me know if that's OK! :)

Hi, I don't have a trade thread, but I do have multiple copies of the power items and 215 unused BP and I'm interested in your Yamask with the Bold nature, if you still need the power items anyway :).
Yes, I still need the Power Items! :)

Which Yamask are you asking for?

I got a Rindo berry (requested in simple trades thread)

Nature:Careful
Nature:Shed Skin
Egg Moves: Drain Punch
I'll trade you a spitback for a Rindo Berry.

Hi! I'm interested in a female dratini - I have a female buneary in love ball, and all of the battle items and mega stones you listed in your wants list, as well as a few of those berries.
I know you don't have one in stock, I can wait if you need time to breed one, or I can take a female spitback if it's marvel scale.
What would it cost me to get an Aggronite and/or a Heracronite?

I'm also interested in a female Love Ball Buneary spitback (nature/IVs don't matter), and I'll trade you a good 4-5 IV spitback in return.

Great! I will pm you when im ready (i think that tonight)
Cool! Just let me know whenever you're ready!

I can do that. I'll be on later today around 3:00
Sorry, I didn't wake up until ~4:00. I'm ready to trade if you are. Don't forget to add my FC! :)

Hey dude, I've got the Heracross + Aggron Mega Stones. Can you clone?
Unfortunately, I can't clone. I'd gladly trade for a cloned Aggronite and/or Heracronite.

Last edited:
Yes, I still need the Power Items! :)

Which Yamask are you asking for?
this one
~ Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 (x2 female)

Also interested in careful 5iv larvitar spitback x2 (one male, one female) with egg moves. Do you want me to give you:
1 weight
1 bracer
2 belt
2 lens

Since each power item costs 16 BP each.

I also want a female dream ball dratini w/ marvel scale + extreme speed. I'll take a 4IV one. How many power items do you want for it?

I posted in the simple questions topic in response to you, guess you didn't see it >>;

this one
~ Bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 (x2 female)

Also interested in careful 5iv larvitar spitback x2 (one male, one female) with egg moves. Do you want me to give you:
1 weight
1 bracer
2 belt
2 lens

Since each power item costs 16 BP each.
Hmm... I typically prefer trading 5 IV perfect Pokemon for other 5 IV perfect Pokemon. How many BPs/power items are you willing to spend on the Yamask?

As for the Larvitar, 16 BP (1 power item) for each should be fine - but I'd feel better if you throw in an extra power item for the breeding pair :)

I also want a female dream ball dratini w/ marvel scale + extreme speed. I'll take a 4IV one. How many power items do you want for it?
I posted in the simple questions topic in response to you, guess you didn't see it >>;
I'd want marvel scale and a 4iv spitback (4 relevant 31 Ivs. A 31 in Special Attack doesnt count)
I usually charge 16 BPs (1 power item) for a 4 IV spitback, but I'll have to charge an extra power item because its female with a rare Poke Ball. Let me know it that's OK ;)

Hmm... I typically prefer trading 5 IV perfect Pokemon for other 5 IV perfect Pokemon. How many BPs/power items are you willing to spend on the Yamask?

As for the Larvitar, 16 BP (1 power item) for each should be fine - but I'd feel better if you throw in an extra power item for the breeding pair :)

I usually charge 16 BPs (1 power item) for a 4 IV spitback, but I'll have to charge an extra power item because its female with a rare Poke Ball. Let me know it that's OK ;)
Could i get a female gastly spitback in that special ball also then but for 3 power items total?

Well, I checked your wants list and I've a male 5iv quick feet jolly shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Bullet Seed in a Poke Ball. I'm assuming you're interested in something like that because it has the hidden ability. I can give you the Shroomish for the Yamask and I can give you a weight, bracer, and anklet for the larvitar pair. If you're not interested, I can give you the last nine power items you need for the Yamask, the larvitar pair, and one of the ferroseed spitbacks.

Yea that's fine. Which two?

Well, I checked your wants list and I've a male 5iv quick feet jolly shroomish (31/31/31/x/31/31) with Bullet Seed in a Poke Ball. I'm assuming you're interested in something like that because it has the hidden ability. I can give you the Shroomish for the Yamask and I can give you a weight, bracer, and anklet for the larvitar pair. If you're not interested, I can give you the last nine power items you need for the Yamask, the larvitar pair, and one of the ferroseed spitbacks.
Unfortunately, I'm not interested in a Quick Feet Shroomish. I appreciate the offer, though. Do you have any other 5 IV perfect Pokemon for trade?

I'd gladly trade the 5 IV Larvitar breeding pair for the power weight, bracer, and anklet; but I'm not comfortable trading my Yamask for all of those items. I think I'll stick with my policy and trade 5 IV perfect Pokemon for other 5 IV perfect Pokemon (unless it's for an Aggronite or Heracronite).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)