୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also tell me the nature you want (Adamant/impish)
as for pikachu i want a timid one please :)
I'll write in your thread soon, but I want an Impish one. Are we doing 5 IV for 5 IV or what? I also have to go soon, so I'm just doing these three requests (acam333's Scyther, Kamitsure's Yanma, and your Pikachu) until I get back, so try not to swarm me with requests guys :P

I'll write in your thread soon, but I want an Impish one. Are we doing 5 IV for 5 IV or what? I also have to go soon, so I'm just doing these three requests (acam333's Scyther, Kamitsure's Yanma, and your Pikachu) until I get back, so try not to swarm me with requests guys :P
yea i really want a perfects 5iv for 5iv , i'm breeding u a perfect 5iv one
31/31/31/x/31/31 impish HA chespin
as for pikachu static 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid in

and it doesnt have to be today if you dont have time it's fine

Can you CMT for this pokemon, please?
(Dream ball)
Name: Slowpoke
Nature: Bold
Available abilities: Regenerator, Oblivious, Own Tempo
Egg Moves: None

Last edited:
yea i really want a perfects 5iv for 5iv , i'm breeding u a perfect 5iv one
31/31/31/x/31/31 impish HA chespin
as for pikachu static 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid in

and it doesnt have to be today if you dont have time it's fine
Oops, apparently Pikachu eggs hatch into Pichu... you fine with that? :P

Gotta change the OP.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Hello Snoop! I just wanna say, I love your idea for this thread. The Pokemon XY WiFi community are so generous these days!
May I please adopt this lovely crab?
Name: Corphish
Nature: Jolly, Adamant
Available abilities: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower

Female would be nice :)
Are you 100% sure there's nothing you want in return? Even if it's just a female spitback from something on my thread, lol.

Hello Snoop! I just wanna say, I love your idea for this thread. The Pokemon XY WiFi community are so generous these days!
May I please adopt this lovely crab?
Name: Corphish
Nature: Jolly, Adamant
Available abilities: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Superpower

Female would be nice :)
Are you 100% sure there's nothing you want in return? Even if it's just a female spitback from something on my thread, lol.
I have three of them available atm, you can have one :] and if you feel like contributing something that you don't see on this thread, feel free to do so! Otherwise, I don't need anything :]

No more requests after this one until I'm back, as I have to go soon. I'll bump my thread when I'm back for more requests! All requests after this will be ignored.

Hello Snoopysworld, I think it's great of you to open up such a generous thread. And it was no problem to help you out with your Pokedex. :)
And if it's really no problem for me to take some pokemon from your thread, I'd like the following pokemons:
-Tailow (Jolly Nature) Nicknamed "Falco"
-Croagunk(Adamant) Nicknamed "Rainforest"
-Totodile (Adamant) Nicknamed "Zangetsu"
-Houndour (Timid) Nicknamed "Coolz"
-Omanyte (Timid) Nicknamed "Cute Star"
-Frillish (Bold) Nicknamed "Squidward" (Gender doesn't matter on all of them)
Once again, I think this is a really cool thread. I hope nicknaming them won't be a problem. I hope to use these Pokemon in my upcoming party. :) My ign is Karen.

Hello Snoopysworld, I think it's great of you to open up such a generous thread. And it was no problem to help you out with your Pokedex. :)
And if it's really no problem for me to take some pokemon from your thread, I'd like the following pokemons:
-Tailow (Jolly Nature) Nicknamed "Falco"
-Croagunk(Adamant) Nicknamed "Rainforest"
-Totodile (Adamant) Nicknamed "Zangetsu"
-Houndour (Timid) Nicknamed "Coolz"
-Omanyte (Timid) Nicknamed "Cute Star"
-Frillish (Bold) Nicknamed "Squidward" (Gender doesn't matter on all of them)
Once again, I think this is a really cool thread. I hope nicknaming them won't be a problem. I hope to use these Pokemon in my upcoming party. :) My ign is Karen.
Any specific IV's you might want on them, or are spitbacks fine? I'll have to breed for them tomorrow since I'm doing my homework right now.

Any specific IV's you might want on them, or are spitbacks fine? I'll have to breed for them tomorrow since I'm doing my homework right now.
If possible could I get the preferred 5Iv's for each of them? As in a Pokemon with a Timid Nature having (31/x/31/31/31/31) and Adamant Nature (31/31/31/x/31/31), Bold Nature (31/x/31/31/31/31)
But if that's too much work, spit backs are fine as well. And sure no problem, take your time on those.

If possible could I get the preferred 5Iv's for each of them? As in a Pokemon with a Timid Nature having (31/x/31/31/31/31) and Adamant Nature (31/31/31/x/31/31), Bold Nature (31/x/31/31/31/31)
But if that's too much work, spit backs are fine as well. And sure no problem, take your time on those.
You got it, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)