zarator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ciao Zarator, sarei interssato a subbare qual'ora ce ne fosse bisogno un partecipiante del torneo "Scales of Justice" organizzato da te.
    Se è possibile giocare, potresti spiegarmi un attimo le regole che non le ho capite bene. grazie mille baci.
    Fair enough. Engineer IRC PMed me yesterday about what this anyway. Thanks for letting me know, I just wanted a justification as to why the changes in the moves. Sorry if I came down harsh, but yeah, I think I understand now.
    I'm sorry but in fact I won't be albe to play Friday and i'm out for all the week-end, so when are you free next week ?
    Hey Zarator, I posted my actions in my raid 3 days ago, you might not have realisedd though since I messed around with the Gaze thing. So I'm just letting you know.
    Actually I see what you mean. I'll try to put up the article asap, however it won't be "complete", it'll just give you something to link to
    VM bump

Zarator, could you please explain what "gaze" means in your raid. I read all of the main threads and I couldn't find anything.
    I was almost done, just had to finish up filling in the Pokemons and stuff, but I was away for a while, which delayed me. I doubt I will be able to finish the article+checks by the time you are done, so you should just go ahead and post it up. Later when I am done you can edit it.
    Hey there, I managed to finish my GP check on your Get your Priorities Straight article, so I guess it's done once you can implement the changes.
    Zarator, could you please explain what "gaze" means in your raid. I read all of the main threads and I couldn't find anything.
    Its an option, but it also means I lose out on 10 HP. Plus then I have no access to Quiver Dance, Stun Spore, U-Turn and Whirlwind. A lot of the ideas I'm trying to use (however unsuccessful they may turn out) revolve around constant switches and shuffling to cause damage from the entry hazards I hopefully got up early. Plus the Flying STAB isn't altogether terrible given a lot of the popular and strong Fire types are part Fighting
    there were 127 people, and you were the one person that got a bye to the next round. now i updated it and you are against user Cristal
    I just remembered, Kitsunoh can't learn Disable, so reorder and I'll ref it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…