Winters Zombie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No inconvenience at all! You have fun with your thread, I might have a little look there later ;D
    That does look pretty cool!
    Personally, I use Pokemon Online to find IV spreads, as it dynamically updates, and even works when you want to minimize a certain stat (i.e. for HP Ice + Gyro Ball Bronzong, where you wan't lowest speed possible). Might be handy to have a look at :)
    Haha, that's fine, we all make mistakes.
    But talking about Hidden Powers when you're tired? That's a recipe for disaster! hahaah
    Here's Biosci's Parameter screen if you haven't seen it yet. It was buried quite a few pages back on my message board. Thanks for the help. I'm at a total loss though it's probably something simple I'm just not noticing.
    I was getting my ass kicked last quarter, Stanford is no joke -_-"
    But thanks! Hopefully I'll continue to do well.
    Oh! That's awesome! So did say "if everything goes well" because you're hoping to be stationed there?
    And just so this conversation doesn't stay one-way, I'll be a Sophomore in college once Fall quarter starts (which is on the 26th for me).
    No problem, and I totally understand. That's why I was hesitant to trade anything at all, and so I'm having him learn to use pokecheck to prove the legality of anything he offers me. I'm not really interested in trading with people from serebii because they're more likely to be trading hacks, and they have a lot less respect for redis rights... But I commend people like Biosci who are willing to put up with that!
    Hey, do you happen to know anything about "GBA backup tool"?
    I'm thinking about using it but I don't know if it can send the save files I used on the emulator to my retail cart..;
    That's scary. Being Schizophrenic and always hearing Rebecca Black. Very scary D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…