Cereza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's fine and if you can get them to 50, that's fine too. Would you like to trade now?
    Don't know if you do movesets but:

Carracosta
    6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Shell Smash
    Waterfall
    Rock Slide
    Wide Guard

Scolipede
    6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Swords Dance
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Megahorn

Gothitelle
    252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
    Substitute
    Calm Mind
    Psychic
    Hidden Power

Beartic
    100 HP / 252 Atk / 158 Spe
    Icicle Crash
    Shadow Claw
    Roar
    Protect

And if you can also get them to level 50, that would be great too.
    can you trade now?do you want something from my thread or just credits(and how many)?i still have pokemon you could ev-train.
    What I mean is you will now trade the 6 Pokemon that I'd gave you from my SoulSilver onto my Diamond now. :)
    Alright, just use my SoulSilver and Diamond FC on my sig. I'll be going on Wi-Fi now. :)
    Hahaha, It's a pain to get them I knoow =\ Took me forever to get them before..
    Just getting the pokemon to put the items on. Will let you know when I am ready.
    Got you covered. It's on my White as well, just got your message will let you know when I have everything ready which should be soon.

FC: 3525 2093 3993
    Yes, of course. But I'm going to sleep now. Sorry for that. I'm going to be active tomorrow, so I think I can see you online. Again, I apologize. ^^;
    Hi again! By the way, can you help me transfer 6 Pokemon from my SoulSilver to my Diamond? Thanks! :)
    Sigh...... Cereza, I was trying to get you on speaker because i wanted you to tell YoungO and Jay Z my friendcode since I forgot to tell them. But you didn't hear me on speaker when you were on. :'(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…