DTrain5742
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• k. Im just sorta idling in some traffic right now. I dont have a fire stone, so ill leave growlithe at level 33, and give him a rare candy. he learns xspeed @34 as arcanine.
    no not yet, I've only figured out how to get the second ! to appear (almost) always--that being by alternating between counterclockwise and clockwise rotations. The two seem to switch every time you move across a patch of grass (you'd still go the same direction but the RNG would be advancing).

When in battles, selecting right (dodge) doesn't seem to advance the RNG, but tossing a pokeball does (I think). Not certain about attacking at this point though :/
    uhhh question. Checking out the traffic reports of 95 for my drive home after this train.

How late are you going to be up lol? Says accident 11 mile delay.
    rofl so it does. Haha i just looked at the moveset and made the assumption haha. My b. Alright dude, ill catch ya around 10:45
    sup man, P good. Im on a train right now on my phone so im bangin yours and dark chocobo's out right now. Ill be home around 10:45 PM est?
    alrighty man, ill be chillin online, im cookin dinner/have daniel tonight....so if im afk in the lobby for a minute or 2...thats why haha.
    sup man im back from my appointment. I can receive to train any time tonight, just say the word and ill be on =D
    Wait, I just saw this.

"I don't have any way to check IVs. I've been holding the Pokewalker and DS most of the time. A couple times I've had the DS sitting on a table."

Find an IV calculator(Serebii's IV calculator), request an "IV battle". Then, go to the wi-fi room and do a lv.100 battle with that pokemon in your team. Enter 100 in the pokemon's level, then enter the stats. After that, select the calculate button, and you will see the IVs.
    It does reset when you send your pokemon back.
    I don't know how rare it is to get impish....I never tested it. Are the IVs wrong too? If so, you might be a second off. I always press A as soon as it's a second before the correct time....
    hey whatsup man. I got a few days off this week/longgggg train rides.

Just curious if you need anything else EV trained?
    Hey, sorry about the clones. Wasn't on smogon at the time. I can give you them later today if i'm on
    im realy sorry but I cant trade at the moment my videocard died so I used my parents old computer but that one gave up on me with a loud bang so we can trade when I have a working pc again right now I am at school thats why I can tell you this sorry
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…