Alaka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, what about the battle? Would be nice to know your timezone and a date you´re available at.
    I think that if I do trade today, it will be like at 10:00 and I won't have enough time to ev train. I have two essays due tommorow and I think I would be easier if some other time. Sorry I keep putting this off, but I have to much work.
    Can you battle Sunday? I'm waiting to get a pokemon from somebody.Then I need to ev it.
    Thanks Alaka, I appreciate it. Tell him I'll be free after 5:30 PST pretty much every day during the week, and I'll be ready almost the entire weekend.
    Thanks again.
    Never mind forgot the no accuracy modifier thing on OHKO moves...:( thank you for your help :)
    okay well i cant compete in 09 or 11 vgc. but gravity dugtrio with fissure while holding wide lens seems beastly. 80% accuracy OHKO move that you cant run from >:)
    aah okay thank you. just wondering for vgc are the clauses still applied or can i use like horn drill if i want?
    i was reading that a new tourney id going to be up in two days and i was wondering what 2009 VGC means.
    I might not be able to run the tourney on the 6th. Can you try to find a replacement for that day?
    Yeah, for Smog Tourney, I'll try to be fairly active. Pretty much any time from 5PM CST (I live in Australia so I might be wrong at times) I'll be idling on Smogon Server on PO for the next few days, so try to catch me then.

However, I go back to school on Tuesday, so I'll probably only be able to get on during those times after midnight CST so it'd probably be easier if we got it done sooner rather than later.
    hey, can you play for the b/w tourney in 5 minutes?
    EDIT: actually, can you play now?
    Hey alaka, Tell me. If you were me, what moveset would you give to an Onix/steelix with these natures?

Careful, Impish, and Adamant.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…