Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, so let me know when you finish with elekid and, do you think you can send it to me as an electabuzz so when i receive it it will evolve into electivire?
    yeah i saw it but what i meant is which pokes did you finish EV training? if you already finish with elekid could you send it back to me?
    hey, which ones did you finish EV training? do they had the desired stats?
    or 2 or more credits you can use for later when I get something you need.
    Can you help me ev train right now? I can offer 2 or more credits in my thread.
    yeah i know, and actually i think is a serious face than a happy face. but could you try elekid without pokerus? just that one, i'll be free all the week so if its about time i can wait.
    i know its the EASIEST way, this might sound weird but i didn't like that little face. i was just asking if you could, if its impossible for you to EV train without pokerus there won't be other option right. you'll have to train with pokerus
    oh btw, i almost forgot, please could you EV train them without using pokerus?
    i can go get my game meet you in btw itl be 31 in all right? gettin parents is annoying enough xD
    i may give you the spreads of the other pokemon.
    Aipom: 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 HP. Fake Out, U-turn, Return, Double Hit
    Roselia: 252 sp atk, 252 speed, 4 HP. Toxic Spikes, Leaf Storm, SLeep Powder, Hidden Power
    Sneasel: 252 atk, 252 speed, 4 HP. Fake Out, Ice Punch, Night Slash, Ice Shard

It would be great if they are fully evolved. Thanks man you are really great
    Nah its cuz if im gonna be breeding my pokes on SS i mayaswell get the better shiny chance :P
    no, they are from my friend zack, but he told me that he don't post this pokemon in his trade thread so i could keep the original ones, so yeah you may keep a copy
    btw, i also have 3 other pokemon, do you think you may EV train them as well? smogon's sets
    252 atk, 252 speed, 4 HP. It already has Cross Chop and Ice Punch, it would only be left ThunderPunch and Earthquake. You may train it until any lv you want.and if possible, when i receive it back as an electabuzz could you give him an electrizer so it can evolve in electivire. Im able to trade now
    no, actually it has perfect IVs, i don't know in Sp.atk, but in HP, atk,def, sp,def and speed it has perfect IVs, as i said, it might be that i might had EV train it bad.
    hi, i was wondering if you may be able to EV train the elekid, i already turned my DS off and its at lv 1. i remember to had invest 252 in speed and it should had gave me perfect speed but it didn't. maybe i EV train it wrong. so do you think you may EV train him?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…