Arkeis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I posted a CMT in your thread on the 27th, was hoping we could work out a trade.
    hey posted a CMT in your for Deoxys-S Hopefully we can work something out for it :)
    Hi, posted in your threat. I could tutor SS moves, maybe 5 moves for the S-Deoxys. Or 1 Poke and 2 moves (maybe we could arrange semi-rights(that would be important for me)).
    Hey, are you the one who drew that sprite in the Court Records OC Contest? It was pretty neat and definitely deserved 2nd at least.
    i not sure if you want posts in your thread anymore, :P i am very intrested in your shinny timid mew (i have BP to spare my own legit bp from battling brains) i can tutor a move or two depending on the cost in exchange for it. Since i doubt youll like anything in my thread :P
    (also ive seen your website love the sprites!)
    i'm rather interested in your shiny latias, but i don't have a trade thread currently. could i offer you a credit for now and after i've opened my thread (should be at the start of next month or so), you might like something? i'd be really grateful, i kinda want the latias for my battle tower streak :e
    Hi Aragorn, I've started breeding again so if you need any projects done I can do them now.
    Hey aragorn!

I was wondering if you minded me posting in your trade thread? :)
    You have an Adamant Clefable with all the Emerald Egg moves, lol, and I am extremely interested in it xD
    Hi, I have a quick request. Would you mine changing the name of my friend's and my trading thread? He originally didn't know I would be joining him, so the title just has his name in it. If you don't believe me, you can ask him if it's okay, but as you can see I clearly have set up shop there too.

The name we would like it to be is: ".:J-Mart: Super_Ace11's and Jackson's Trading Thread:."

If you could do this, I would be so grateful. Thanks so much!
    BTW, if you haven't checked out the CAP Art Gallery on the website, you may want to go see the latest addition to the Featured Artists section...
    sry, that you had to wat so long, but i am able to trade now, if you want (garchomp+sharpedo for shiny latios+shiny armaldo) :/
    Hey aragornbird, Mr. Black has stopped updating the WSC Hall of Fame, and he permitted me to take over, so could you perhaps delete the old Hall of Fame (Mr. Blacks) and Sticky mine instead?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…