MultiAmmiratore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fight? I'm PST, I have work so ideally weekends or later my time (8 pm or later) if possible?
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    I'm +2 so late evening your time isnt gonna work, I can play p much from 7 am to 11 pm my time. IgYou can just try to catch me on ps if you find me on, my alt is chiori mikami
    Heyo, when do you want to play for OMPL? I'm GMT-6, would prefer to play my Saturday if that's alright with you. Timewise I'm flexible so lmk what's best
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Hiya, are you able to play tomorrow? I'm working without net access on Sunday so that's off the table
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    sorry, I forgot to answer. I'm gmt +2, I'd be free from 2 PM to 10 PM my time, I think around 9 PM would work the best for me.
    I can also play sunday 7 am my time which is saturday 11 PM for you if that works better
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Around your 9 PM should work for me as well, I'll see you then
    Hi, we're paired for random doubles tour. When do you wanna play? I'm gmt-5
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    I'm gmt +2 And p Free my morning/evening just catch me on ps ,I use the alt chiori mikami
    Hi we've been matched for round 3 in the random doubles tournament - I'm GMT+1 and would prefer to play Sat/Sun as I've got an important assignment due on Friday. Let me know when you can make it
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    I'm gmt +2, would sat at 4 PM your time work? my alt on ps is Chiori Mikami in case you feel like playing earlier
    karloco
    karloco
    ok that should work. I'll drop you a PM if I can do earlier :)
    damn we play for mnm ssnl bro I'm gmt-4 work 2-11 w/ days off thurs / sun when u wanna play
    Yo! Ompl GMT +5:30. Free all week except Saturday altho would prefer Thursday/Friday. Also up for a bo3?
    I forgot to contact you - we play for OMPL, I'm available gmt+1 from 12 pm to 12 am on weekends.
    Chiori Mikami 鹿乃
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    When I go to school, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to her beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy.
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    If she were to call me "Onii-chan," I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die. I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Kano.
    Denial
    Denial
    Same
    When u wanna play STAAAB im gmt +5:30, we could play now or on the weekend
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Sorry, I forgot about this, I'd rather fo weekend, I'm gmt +2. Would saturday 5:30 pm my time work?
    Derpeddeath
    Derpeddeath
    Should work!
    Hey, im gmt +0 could u play om slam on the weekend?:)
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Sure, gmt +1 and free most of the day, are You alright with like sunday 4 pm your time? If there are better times for you, tell me and I'll try to be there
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Yeah sounds good! See you then :)
    Hey, we're matched up for the staaabmons tour, I'm GMT -5 and available to play pretty much whenever.
    MultiAmmiratore
    MultiAmmiratore
    Sorry I was the one who fell asleep, I usually do manage to get up at 9 AM
    :(, Is it alright to play today or tomorrow at 3/4pm your time?
    Snafutari
    Snafutari
    More than alright! I'd say let's aim for Friday at 3 PM my time in that case.
    Snafutari
    Snafutari
    Sorry, I'm legitimately dumb. I realized after sending that that you wrote tomorrow, and Friday is most certainly not that. Just gonna change that to Thursday at 3 PM my time. Sorry about that.
    Mnm open finals. GMT +5:30 would prefer Wednesday/Thursday my mornings (8am ~ 12pm) or evernings(8pm ~ 12am). Can do Sunday too if u can't make either of the two
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…