BIHI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BW OU seasonal. I am -6, available pretty much anytime since I’m quarantined right now so just let me know what’s good for you
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Yo i'll be available all week end long, just pm me when you want to play and i'll most likely be available
    DAHLI
    DAHLI
    Wanna get it done right now?
    Hi bro, when can we play for Cpl today? We have close timezones I am gmt+0, am free between 4pm-8pm.

Thanks
    Hey, we are paired for the BW seasonal. I'm GMT+1, when would you like to play?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Yo, wanna play tonight or tomorrow around 9pm +1 ?
    LuckOverSkill
    Tomorrow will be fine.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    k perfect
    ost play when? im est and have a pretty available schedule
    BIHI
    BIHI
    i'm leaving now
    Career Ended
    Career Ended
    My bad, my computer charger broke and iVe been without a cpu the last two days. Reschedule Tmrw same time?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Couldn't play today at 9pm +1. I'll be available between 1 and 4 pm my time tmrw.
    SPL, I’m gmt-5. Weekend later afternoon of either day is good for me.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    yo something came up and tonight's gonna be a bit tough for me, would you be available to play tmrw at the same time instead (2-4 pm your time) ?
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    Yes tomorrow is actually better for me too
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Perfect, see you then
    dpp ws when ?
    +1 here
    BIHI
    BIHI
    +1 too, i'm available after 5 pm pretty much every day. I can play today/now if you want
    StepC
    StepC
    tonight ? 10 pm ?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Can u play earlier ? like 8/9pm ? I can play now too
    Hey there! Sorry for the delay in trying to schedule. :P I've been pretty busy this week. We are scheduled to play for the Smogon Classic Warm-Up tour. When would you like to/are able to play? I have a lot of tours going on this week, but I can try and be as flexible as I can be. Thanks!
    Hey, I get to play you for week one of SPL. My timezone is EST (GMT-5), and I am usually free from around 12 PM to 5 PM EST. I would prefer to play on either Friday or Sunday? Can you let me know if this would be alright for you?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Yo, would sunday arround 4 pm EST work for you ?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Yes it would, shall we confirm for that then?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Yep
    BIHI, Cogao asked me to contact u for the DPP Team Tour, he's gmt-3 and can play after 3pm in weekends, tell me your times pls
    bw championships, when are you available? gmt+1
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Friday 29th/Saturday 30th would be cool
    Raiza
    Raiza
    friday 29th works
    We play in roa olympics when is a good time for you? I'm -5.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Something came up irl but I'll try and make it as soon as I can
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    I checked the room the past while and didn't see you. I'll try and catch you again later tonight.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    yo sry something came up, i'm up on both main and smogtours for the next 3 hours
    gmt+2 when dpp no johns
    BIHI
    BIHI
    same gmt, i can play today until 23:00 or tmrw between 15:00 and 23:00
    ou fall ssnl r1, gmt -4, can usually play late at night or in the morning, just lmk when you can play to work a time out
    BIHI
    BIHI
    monday (tmrw) 10 am your time ?
    disneysea
    disneysea
    sounds good
    rby ssnl opp, very active, +2, tuesday night or something? MetalGross #9916 on discord, it's easier to schedule there probs
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Added you on discord
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…