SMB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for CPL. I'm GMT-5 and usually free after 12 PM. I may be busy around 6-8 PM but aside from that, I should be free all day. Let me know what works for you and have a nice day!
    SMB
    SMB
    Hi so would 3:30pm your time work?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah I think so. See you soon!
    SMB
    SMB
    tomorrow I should be free between 4 and 8 pm gmt +1, do any of these times work for you?
    Mister Tim
    Mister Tim
    im not sure when i will be at home tmrw, but ig 4-5pm your time must be fine
    when play for skymintour?
    SMB
    SMB
    i can play today on the next 2 hours or on friday from 5 to 7 pm gmt +1. If you want to play on weekend i'd rather that you tell me what works for you because i've scheduled too many sets for then :x
    marilli
    marilli
    ok play friday then, that works better for me too
    SPL when fite. I would prefer to play on Friday at the latest + in the mornings or afternoons, gmt+1
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yikes I have an exam on Monday so I want to spend my Sunday worrying about that... can we meet halfway and play Saturday or something?
    SMB
    SMB
    Sure, does 8pm work for you?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yeah Saturday 8pm will work. See you then
    RBTT3 when ? CST free after 5 my time on weekdays and nearly anytime on weekends
    Rage
    Rage
    Sounds good let me know
    Rage
    Rage
    Let me know if you still want to play today after your SPL game!
    SMB
    SMB
    I do, I'll post here when I finish
    RBTT W1 opponent here. PS! username is the same. I'm GMT-5. Prefer 9pm-12am.
    neycwang
    neycwang
    Can you play tomorrow 10-11am my time, 4-5pm your time? If not, can you give me a few of your availabilities?
    SMB
    SMB
    tomorrow 4pm my time should work
    neycwang
    neycwang
    Sounds good. See you then
    hello smb we play for invitationals, im gmt-7, free weekday nights and pretty free on the weekend
    SMB
    SMB
    Hey weekend works for me, I should be free from 4pm to 8pm GMT +1 on Sunday
    Mishimono
    Mishimono
    Around 7 your time should work
    Hey we play for the RBY circuit playoffs. GMT+0, what times work for you?
    SMB
    SMB
    Sunday works better for me I should be free from 4pm to 8pm gmt +1, do any of these times work for you?
    HML am
    I prefer the evening on sunday to be honest, so 7pm-8pm your time should work out fine.
    SMB
    SMB
    alright, see you
    We're match up for Doubles Live Challenge Playoffs. Gonna be busy this weekend, so I'd prefer to get an extension for us to play on Monday. (GMT-7 btw)
    hey we're paired for snake, im gmt-5, free 3-9pm my time thursday/friday, past 4pm my time Saturday and most of the afternoon past 2pm sunday, if you want its easier to contact me through disc Tace#0025
    Tace
    Tace
    Time itself should be fine for whenever I’m home, shouldn’t be too much later than 4:30
    SMB
    SMB
    alright 4:30pm or so then
    Tace
    Tace
    Sounds good
    today your nighttime for ssnl yn
    SMB
    SMB
    I can play after Wednesday but I won't have time to play tonight
    hey we're paired for snake, saturday at about 10am-4pm gmt-5 preferred but can do friday or sunday if needed
    SMB
    SMB
    Saturday 10am your time should work for me, I'll let you know if I can't make it but i should be free on Sunday too
    Spurrific
    Sounds good
    tlt r4. Im gmt +2. Im busy until the weekend, but I do have time to ban tiers tomorrow.
    SMB
    SMB
    alright we can ban tiers tomorrow night, i'll get online at 11pm gmt+2 or so
    SMB
    SMB
    online rn
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…