Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey staff bros final. GMT - 5 but would appreciate if I could john you til the 30th if possible. Had my net go out 3 times today during my series and made playing a lot harder than it needed to be so I'd prefer to play when I can get back to my apartment.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Alright I can do tonight or tomorrow before noon if you see this. 2nd will work too.
    LPY
    LPY
    Wanna try tomorrow at 11am my time?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Sure I think that will work
    Chall me whenever, I'm usually on. GMT+1, available always except Fri and Sat evening
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I will be online in a few if you want
    hi we're matched up in bw2 nu tour, i'm gmt-5, available pretty much any time on evenings, when do you wanna do this?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Gmt -4. Could play in a bit later tonight if you want. Tomorrow and Thursday nights are also ok I think.
    JCM.
    JCM.
    i'm down for tonight, i'll be on main as rodobrag
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Just got home, showering then can play
    He, srk! The "bao" in "baobab" is pronounced "bay-oh", which doesn't rhyme with "tao". I just thought I should let you know. 'u'b
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Yes, in english you're right! I've been to Tanzania and seen some in person. As far as I know there's a range of pronunciations around the world depending on the language. Spanish and other romance languages would definitely pronounce it like tao, since that's how they pronounce all "ao" sounds. There are actually some baobabs in China. tbh idk how they pronounce it in Chinese but that's what I was going for heh...
    when do u want to play for rby cup ? gmt+2
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Can do now if you want haha but it’s late for you. I’m gmt-4.

I’m around this weekend and also next.
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    i can if ur on
    lc classic tour when? east
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    east as well. am out of town most of the round for a family wedding wedding. But I think I can do mon or weds night next week. Can also try tonight if I have time to get teams together.
    hey. your ost opponent has called activity against you. do you intend to play or should i sub you out?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    um oh right ost exists. lol he never contacted me but that's fine. you can sub me out.
    hey we're paired up for the Scrabblemons tournament, feel free to message me when you want to battle
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hey I might be able to tomorrow night. I'm in east coast US (GMT-5)
    Rach
    hi, I am sorry for not checking smogon recently, just so much going on rn, you can have the win, sorry for the wait/inconvenience and gl in the rest of the tournament! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…