maroon
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Why are you liking all the incorrect opinions (unban) on Entei votes
    rau
    rau
    Yeah sure man no big deal if you pack milotic + diancie + snorlax. We also have the check that sacrifices its offensive pressure and can still lanage to get 2hko'd on the switch, max hp blastoise.
    maroon
    maroon
    If it is as big of a problem in the metagame when it's not just theorymonning it will probs be looked at. Phantom even said "Given how contentious this suspect has been (decided by just one vote!), Entei may be revisited in the future if necessary."
    maroon
    maroon
    So if it is as bad in practice it will 100% be resuspected, so ultimately it might make the meta worse for a while then it could adapt and get a new mon or it gets revisited. Either way, it will be revisited or the meta could get a cool new wallbreaker. Anyway if you want to continue this discussion do it on cord. I'm iExca#9782
    Round 4 of seasonals, I'm GMT-6 so lets play tomorrow afternoon or late tonight? If you can't do those, I'll ask for an extention
    maroon
    maroon
    we might need an extension, can play tomorrow @ 8 pm PDT. or earlier if in on ps at the same time you are
    hey, we play for ubers ssnl, gmt+0, should be free both evenings at the weekend
    maroon
    maroon
    scheduled on ps for 2 pm (gmt-8) for friday
    maroon
    maroon
    can u play 2 hours earlier @ 12 pm
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    most likely will be having dinner then :/
    When do ya wanna play for the esteemed oras tour
    maroon
    maroon
    Can play today afterm 3 pm pst (gmt-8) more free on friday through the weekend
    I attract E-Girls
    Yeah, I was busy yesterday. Lets do today. I'm gmt +1, I can play between 8pm - 2am my time. How does that sound? I can play sat/sunday during the day only.
    maroon
    maroon
    Can do 8 pm your time
    I can tell special attacks aren't doing shit to your sub and that you are setting up for a massive sweep, and that you are fast enough to put up a new sub before I can hurt you, but let me keep trying
    hey, when can you play lc seasonal ? im gmt +1
    maroon
    maroon
    Can play anytime after 3 pm (gmt-8) on weekdays and am more flexible friday through the weekend
    JeromeSeiko
    JeromeSeiko
    maybe friday if you can play earlier ? around 10 or 11 pm my time ?
    JeromeSeiko
    JeromeSeiko
    Just to tell you I'm on main, JeromeSeiko chall me when you can
    we play for OU division
    I am gmt+8
    when can u play?
    I am quite free these few days
    maroon
    maroon
    We can play anytime after 3 pm gmt-8 Tuesday through Thursday and I'm more free friday-weekend
    lhce628
    lhce628
    is 3pm your time at tue ok?
    hey were playing for UU bopmons r1. Im gmt +1 and can play tmrw if thats fine with you, otherwise ill see when im available after that.
    maroon
    maroon
    i can play 11 am my time on sunday, gmt-8. or weekdays after 3 pm
    mashumarutu
    mashumarutu
    the time you said for sunday should work, ill be on smogtours and main name same as here
    hello sir we are matched for uners seasonal. im gmt -8 and can play after 4pm my time on weekdays, oor any time on weekends
    when will you be able to play for OU divisional? Im gmt +1, have time at evenings
    nigel
    nigel
    uff, i will try to be online at weekends but not sure if im able to be.
    maroon
    maroon
    u online, can also play tomorrow between 12-3 pm my time
    nigel
    nigel
    yes maybe, search ´nigel´ when you are online,
    When would you like to play for the OU divisional? I'm GMT+0 and free right now (for an hour or so), 9am-12pm 2-5:30pm tomorrow (Thursday 1st) and 9-10am Friday and all of Saturday except 9pm onwards (all times in GMT+0). I'm Ads20000 on PS.
    Ads20000
    Ads20000
    I should be around sometime 3-4pm GMT-8? :)
    maroon
    maroon
    See you then :)
    Ads20000
    Ads20000
    I'm on now on smogtours (and main) :)
    I also found your Discord on this profile ( arrow#1296 ) and huu there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…