Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Based on the quotes it makes sense. I don't really agree with brenner, Tasha, or lin. Especially Tasha, she really doesn't fit chaotic neutral at all.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I think it was hard because the Lazurians become good guys. And there is no real neutral faction in the game.

Brenner seems to be the one that makes the most sense tbh. Like he is the one who still continues to follow military ranking even when everything has gone to shit and supports small governments popping back up, like the Mayor's.

I'd put Lin in neutral maybe. Tasha herself is pretty Lawful Good or Neutral tbh. She is hot-headed but that doesn't necessarily correlate to Chaotic. But you can't double down on stuff.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
But brenner broke orders in order to "save more people".

Lawful/Chaotic is really weird. It doesn't always mean "da government" and "fuck da government". It's more the personal moral code. Brenner and will both follow their moral code. Lin does too, I guess? I would put Waylon at chaotic neutral because he only goes with the money.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah that's what I mean. He broke the orders of Greyfield you mean right? It's 'cause he held to a more romantic moral code that Greyfield kinda did away with. I would say Will definitely is Lawful Good though because he tries to be like Brenner.

Also, Gage is Lawful Neutral. Especially in the literal case of the law "soldiers are tools of the government" lol.

I think there just aren't enough neutral people in this. Also it is really hard to define what neutral is? I think most people have an inclination to good or evil.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
neutral on the good/evil axis is hard to describe. It's mostly people with no real morals I guess. I would say waylon is a very good example. Or judge Dredd, he's an easy lawful neutral. People that don't let ethics affect them at all. Forscythe sort of works because he's a "good" guy, but he's not THAT neutral. He just plays war by the law. Gage is the best fit in that category.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah Gage is.

I feel like Neutral is just a temporary state though. Nobody can believe in nothing for long. Unless you become a nihilist, but *true* nihilists are extremely rare.
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I am a true nihilist tho
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Not really
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Yeah!!!!! I am!!!!!!