Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
which one?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Like after Luke killed the rancor, there was that shirtless dude who was really sad about it? I feel like that was dark comedy that worked. But showing a podracer's family after he just died is so unnecessarily sad mang, especially playing it off as a joke. Might as well do nothing at all (which to be fair was in the final cut IIRC).
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
If you're asking which podracer, I don't remember his name. He didn't speak a language though IIRC, he just made raspy lizard noises
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
was it the guy that slammed into the cave?
Ullar
Ullar
Teemto Pageilles? Mars Guo?

i played the podracer game a good bit In My Youth
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah Gato I think so
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Cave guy was rats tyrell I believe
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
After his demise, Tyerell's family was reportedly seen grieving after the race's end. In fact, the little scrapper's death became an emotional event for the entire planet of Aleen, who had lost what was perhaps their most well known resident

hahahah it was
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
that was so sad man :((((((
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Mourning was the expression of grief for a death by conventional signs, such as wearing black clothes[1] or other forms of special dress[2] and accessories.[3]
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I only played gasgano exclusively because he had FUCKIN HUGE ENGINES on his podracer in the game
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
yeah and he had four of them LOL

btw apparently after that race Gasgano became a huge fuckin deal and was the main rival to Sebulba
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I always played Sebulba or Anakin. I don't think Dud was in the game