Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I do actually!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I watched it on a road trip but never finished but I did like it.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
it was like a big budget Hallmark movie with good writing

so basically I just meant it is a movie that makes you feel good. which is weird for Matt Damon he's usually in edgy angry movies
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Yeah that's what I thought was actually really cool. It was sort of billed as a Phillip k dick movie, but it was actually a romance movie. And the leads are kickass, and the actual idea of the beaureau is super cool. So it felt like they "wasted" this cool premise, but in actuality the movie seemed kind of cool. So it wasn't wasted at all.

But it does seem like one of those movies that can write its own timeline and universe because of how good the premise is. So I'd like to see more of it.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Some people thought the bureau was kind of a cheap idea because they are literally God/Angels and can do anything. But whatever like lol the story isn't about action
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Also, I did not know who Emily Blunt is when I first watched it. I am a huge fan of her now though so going back and watching it should be more interesting
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Oh, same with Anthony Mackie and Michael Kelly. I became huge fans of them after that too
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Who's Kelly?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
He's more of a tv actor. He's not a star though he just does supporting roles. But he was awesome in "Person of Interest"
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
But which guy is he? The first adjustment head guy?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I don't remember. Check Wikipedia
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Oh the campaign manager. And yeah he's cool.

Btw most of matt damon's movies aren't edgy. He's done a TON of movies.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah and I just meant in general. Another Hallmark-esque movie he did was We Bought A Zoo which I really liked
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Yeah, but I don't even think in general he's known for edgy films. Like besides bourne and the departed and private ryan, a lot of his material is super upbeat.