Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
If you mean the Pomeg Berry, then yes. How many do you need?
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
One is plenty enough. Thanks
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Send me a trade request when you're ready. =)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thank you very much. Good Lord, I must sound like such a broken record, eh? But yeah, I don't know what to say anymore really, your will to help is incredible. This breeding project means a lot to me. I might need you to check a couple more eggs for another breeding project for the same person another time. But other than that, I found a TSV hatcher that can help me hatch Shinies every time with my matching TMBM spread. That way I won't have to bother you that much anymore.

But yeah, feel free to picky any of my TSV Shinies from my thread and you can have it for free. I insist, I'd like to reciprocate your generous favors. That's the least I can do. So, which one shall it be?

Let me know what you think.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Yeah you can count on me :D Tomorrow I'm almost the whole day at home. I only drive for my Japanese lecture to unviersity.

If you really insist I prefer you doing a breeding project for me. I did this some months ago. However, then my file got corrupted thorugh Action Replay and I needed to load an older save file.
I want to breed the final Pokemon myself. However, you can breed me a good Mother and Father if you want.
You can also clone the Mother and Father for your own project. The Pokemon I'm talking about is Snorlax with Self-Destruct.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I can provide you with a father who knows Self-Destruct and a Mother with the Matching ball.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I can do that for you, sure. Feel free to let me know what nature, egg moves and IV spread you want for it. I'm hopping back online to receive the parents.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Ability: Thick Fat
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Curse, Pursuit, Whirlwind, Self-Destruct
Nature: any (You need to give one Snorlax the Full Incense so you get a Munchlax because Self-Destruct is only a egg move for Munchlax) This means you can only control the IVs with the Destiny Bond and no Everstone :/
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Ah, so basically I have to evolve the Munchlax, holding the Full Incense, into a Snorlax in order to be able to start breeding first, right? Also a minor nitpick: it's called Destiny Knot, Destiny Bond is the move. Other than that sure thing, I can do that for you. I'll keep you updated regarding the progress soon, but first I need to finish breeding the shiny Pancham, which is the second project I was talking about earlier.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I'm not 100% sure but Munchlax is a baby Pokemon. So you can't breed with it. I think you need to evolve the Munchlax first.
I think the best approach would be breeding a good mother with the other 3 egg moves and good ivs with the heavy ball. No Full Incense needed so you get a Snorlax.
Then breed the mother with the evolved Munchlax and breed a better male one. Evolve it and repeat the process until you get a father with good ivs.

Take your time. I'm not in a hurry.

Yes you're right. Destiny Knot. Played too much Gengar in the Duel Tower in SS. xD
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Just to remind you I only need a good father and a good mother.
Thank you very much. I appreciate your effort. I'm totally unmotivated for this project because I already had good parents once :/
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Perhaphs you can breed the father with a ditto. Not sure though
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I can fully understand your frustration, but don't worry, Maximum Optimizer is on the case. Also, thanks for the information, I've never bred with Incenses before, so this might be a good practice for me. It's a win-win situation, no matter how you look at it. I'll gladly take care of this for you, you can count on me.

Best greetings.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, here we go again. Thank you very much for your help once again. These will be most likely the last eggs for a while now. I'm hopping online as we speak, no hurry though.

Best greetings.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Eh, I feel really bad for asking for yet another favor, but could you also check the ESV of one of my Time Machine Breeding spreads for me? I just need to re-load one of my old save files, breed an egg there and trade it to you. Then while you check the egg, I'll hop back to my current save file. It's no problem if you don't want to, you've already helped me a lot so far and I wouldn't want to bother you with yet another request.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Do it! I can check the egg for you :D
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Good Gracious, thank you very much. I'll hop online now and trade you the TMBM egg. While you check that one for me, I'll re-load back to my current save file to receive the Pancham eggs and the Scyther egg from you if that's fine with you?

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Okay! I'm online =)
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Please accept nothing but my most genuine gratitude for your constant helpful support. Once I find matching TSVs for these eggs, I'll start breeding on your Snorlax project by the way. I finished all of my current breeding projects requested by other users.

Best greetings.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thank you so much once again for being a reliable and helpful person. Without your help I wouldn't be able to turn these projects into a reality. Let me know how and when I can reciprocate the generous favors. Besides the Snorlax breeding project I mean.

Best greetings.