Smogon Forums

SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
I would be available in 10 min. Is this okay?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yes of course, no worries, I'm never in a hurry. Your help is as always highly appreciated. Thank you.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
B01 - 1,1 - Carvanha (♀) - Adamant - Speed Boost - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [0385]
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thank you very much once again, it means a lot to me. Listen Steve, if there's anything I can do for you as well at some point, never hesitate to ask me. I can't check Eggs or anything like that but I'm quite a reliable breeder if I may say so and could breed Pokémon for you. Don't be shy, just ask away, yes? I'd like to give you something back as a sign of appreciation.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
You're welcome. You're a nice guy and I like to help you :D

Hmm currently I don't have any needs besides the Event Jirachi with Heart Stamp + good IVs. However, there

Are you interessted in any of my Pokemon? Perhaps we can do a little trade :D
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
*However, there seems to be no good one around.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm not looking for anything in particular at the moment, I'm mainly just doing Breeding and Cloning Services for a couple of Smogon friends. Though I'll def. keep an eye on your thread and let you know once I find something. We'll def. do business together in a foreseeable future!

Again, if you ever need something bred, you can have a couple for absolutely free.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Do that.

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know if you can something for me.

Have a nice day~
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Neat, thanks for checking the Carvanha egg for me, I already found a person that hatched it for me. I've posted the update in my thread just now and credited you for your help.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Very cool :D Have fun with the Carvanha~
You can count on me for your next ESV check, too!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Thank you very much. As a matter of fact, I'd be willing to clone you a non-redis version of the Carvanha. I mean you helped me with it after all, right?

Also yes, I'm mainly looking for old Smogon redistributables and Pokémon that belonged to famous battlers back in the day. It's just a personal nostalgic thing. That's why my Wants list is so short. But yeah, my other Wants rather spontaneously pop up in my head. So just because something isn't on my Wants list, this doesn't mean I'm not interested in it.

Besides, I'm really just collecting for fun and to interact with other collectors. I'm not doing it to gain any kind of profit from it, I gladly breed free Pokémon for people on request.

I hope that helps you understand my unusual policy a bit.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Hey that's really nice. However, I don't really need it.

If you are ever spontaneously interessted in one of my pokemon just talk to me. :D

I understand. I also really like to RNG Pokemon. Just for fun :D
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I guess we have a lot in common then.

I'm actually glad I joined Smogon almost exactly 4 months ago. I've met a lot of friendly and helpful fellow collectors so far and my collection has been exponentially growing ever since, my thread just reached 10.000 views today which is pretty neat I guess.

Welp, I tend to talk a lot sometimes so, in summation:

-Thank you very much for your help.
-You're always welcome.

Have a nice evening and best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Congratulations on the 10.000 views. I only have roughly 5.000 :(
Have a nice evening to you, too!
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings once again. I barely know what to say anymore at this point. Your will to help me is astounding.

I almost feel bad for asking for help at this point, but I'm currently working on a shiny breeding project for a friend here on Smogon.
If there's anything you like from my thread, especially my current TSV hatched Shinies, feel free to pick anything you like and you can have it for free.

I'm online now.

Best greetings.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Hey I need to play the Black and White Mini Game for transfer and clone the Salamence. Then I can help you. (5 mins)
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
If you're okay. I'll do the other trade first.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Sure thing, no stress, always feel free to take your time.

Sigh, it's quite funny though, isn't it? While I keep preaching that people should never hesitate to ask me for help, I always feel bad for asking for help myself.

Best greetings.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Also yes, absolutely no problem. I'm never in a hurry.
SteveKanonfreak
SteveKanonfreak
Do you have one berry which reduces HP Evs?