imas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Get ur team in rmt archive nerd, I can never find it.
    imas
    imas
    i don't think you pick what goes in archive, could be wrong tho
    imas
    imas
    oh that archive, lol. anyway my teams are in the sample teams so i never posted in that archive
    motherlove
    motherlove
    Who reads sample teams, smh.
    avatar credit goes to the artist 29thfloor in giphy
    Klang
    Now this one is actually pretty awesome :o
    imas
    imas
    yh the dude makes amazing shit
    imas
    imas
    i have a folder full of his gifs
    imas
    imas
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target.
    imas
    imas
    I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Reisen
    Reisen
    /me cries
    Hey, do you take RMT banner requests? I have been lurking the forums and saw your art thread, and love your logos.
    imas
    imas
    nah man i'm terrible at requests, i have so many piled up...
    imas
    imas
    I also have a few projexts that really need my time atm so, sorry dude
    LRXC
    LRXC
    Hey dont worry! Its totally fine! Thanks anyway! Good luck with those requests! aha
    It's no longer a turkey imas!
    Mq
    Mq
    'Cause he just evolved into a Goat which is stucked in fence(Arceus)
    Mq
    Mq
    Just kidding:D
    [10:11:12] @imas234: luckily I can feel better just after one night of crying in my bed
    imas
    imas
    ?
    imas
    imas
    can't keep up wid dis swag boi
    like i said im fine with your decision. i didnt see you say not to post bc i was replying but what i said should cover. i coulda nommed from an alt but i didnt. and as for the perm ladder i didnt plan on asking anyone or making a petition hahaha. and i still think bp clause should be looked into
    imas
    imas
    Well, if you got on an alt and got discovered, you'd be banned from smogon lol . I mentioned the petition because it ended badly for another meta that did that. The council thinks we shouldn't stick to ubers ban policy, so bp clause might be put in.
    Have I ever told you your avatars are bad?
    imas
    imas
    Says weeb with dude pouring water as avatar
    Snowy
    Snowy
    HUH yung homie be pouring that 40 water for his homies. Youve got Ronald fucking himself in the ass inside a box boi
    imas
    imas
    Gotta ride dat vibrator
    hey imas,
    pls delte you reply in your RMT as i deleted my stupid comment
    ahhhhhhh your avatar is so scary.............. pls save me...........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…