Nickscor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo I'm finally crawling out of the hole called college preparation, so I finally learned to abuse the pokewalker!

My first target was a jolly beldum, but I'm probably gonna stick with the impish one I got:

Impish, 31 / 30 / 28 / 20 / 30 / 31, Take Down / Iron Defense / Iron Head / Zen Headbutt

not bad...for coming off the pokewalker :D
    Sorry dude, I've been swamped in a lot of school related woes and trying to find work. I'm back now, and intend to be more active.
    But you can! I got Chinedu in a trade and the NN is unchangeable. It is also full redis. Find the OT in my thread. You have semi-redis on the other two.
    =[. Will you be able any time tonight? If not, I'll have to find someone else. Just for tonight.
    Nice. Can you clone for me at the moment? My brother needs stuff to do since he'll be stuck at school for 2hours tomorrow.
    Ohhh yeah I forgot you cleared out. Tell you what; I'll make it one for every two that you clone you can choose to have semi-redis rights on. This will help us both. You get some Pokemon donated to you from me and I'll finally be able to put up the EVed version in my thread.
    Okay cool. Would you like to trade now? I'll need a copy of my Bagon first. Also, would you like some more of my Pokemon? Since I need someone to clone for me, I'll give you an offer. For every three Pokemon that you clone, you can choose one and have semi-redis rights on it.
    Hah I'm glad you got it sorted. ^^ How is the RNG treating you nowadays then? I've been gone for a while sorting some stuff out but I'm all back now! What did you RNG breed / catch?
    I have 5 credits right? Also, I opened up my trade thread. It's not complete, but can you do me a favor and bump it?
    I'll be AFK and be logged onto Wi-Fi so just talk to me if you can trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…