religiousjedi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It says that you owe me a credit in both of our threads. Do you EV Train/Level Pokemon? I'm in dire need.
    hey!! I think I have more than enough space, I just haven't had time to update. I'll try to get around that before BW2 get released, promise!

I do visit IRC once in a while, you're just never there when I am :( But I'll also show up there more often!
    Oh yeah, thanks for the offer was looking for someone to do my Gamestop Keldeo, found someone though! Thanks for the thought!
    Could you please help Kryzite clone a single Pokemon on Generation V? Kryzite just needs 3 copies + the original, just so we can proceed on our trade. Please VM Kryzite. Thanks! :)
    "I'll Pinch your Berries for this..."

If I didn't know any better, I would have considered that a come-on.
    Thank you! ^.^ Do you know where I could catch a Ditto in BW1? I need it to start.
    Hello! ^.^ I want to start a new trade thread in the forum, but I want to avoid it getting locked or removed and thus making me look like an idiot. If you could help me by answering these questions, it'd be greatly appreciated.

1. Is there an AR code that let's you see IVs? If so, do you know it?
    2. Can I use an AR code to obtain any Pokemon, or is this illegal? (This does not include the abilities/moves/EVs/IVs that it could have, as the code I have makes them all random)
    3. Do I need to get my thread approved?

Also, if there is anything else I need to know, please tell me. I want to make sure I do this correctly. Thank you in advance! ^.^
    Alright, thanks for the info. Here's my new FC:

0863 0373 4972

And Salamence is fine with me as well. :)
    Oooh, yeah UT is good.

By the way, I'm connecting to Wi-Fi now, with a new DSi, but I'm getting this message:

Update Wi-Fi User Information saved in the save data? When you update your Wi-Fi User Information, you will lose all data that was used to connect to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

What's that? Only losing my FC and registered FC's, right?
    Sup dude! My DSi just arrived, and connected to my WPA router so I can trade again. Let me know when you want to receive the DW Raichu, I'd like your Moxie Salamence, female, so I can breed my own. :)
    Sure thing. Is there a chat channel for somgon trading somewhere? Doing ti via PM/VM is awful lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…