Maxim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm just going to call it quits in the hall. I currently have little time for ASB.

Anyway, after this battle is done, the "Mooks" will have better fighters and will be more organized. This will lead up to the Brotherhood having to make plans for the invasion of the CoS. During that time, the Brotherhood will be forced back until all the pieces are in place. The assault will begin that will lead to what we discussed between Kiro and Hallelujah.
    Max, what did you mean by "Mooks are dumber than usual"?

Also, I posted why my activity has been minimal and will continue to be so until about next Saturday. College bandcamps are a pain :(
    Is there any chance you can get on at some point later tonight? I'll be gone for the next 45+ minutes because I'm going on a trip with my family tomorrow morning and I need to pack still but if you're still on in like 45 (or will be on later and can leave me a time to meet you) I'll get on to play.
    Oh gah, I just sent that message and went offline.
    Trust me I'm not on smogon for consistent enough amounts of time to just pick up and play. I always set a time. I will be home approximately 3 hours prior to this time tomorrow and I will be able to play then. Please let me know if that is OK.
    Saturday morning (like 11 AM EST) works nicely. If not, Saturday after 9pm or Sunday at any time will work.
    The way it's looking, Friday is preferable to Saturday. I'll check around today and see if I can find you. if not, Saturday morning will work nicely.
    Hey, Max, I have a question. I was just about to post in BbB, but then I saw that Krodin was battling you.....I thought you attacked Tobias <_<
    Looks like you got subbed in for UU Open. I'm your opponent.
    I'm gmt-4, when do you want to play?
    The light and dark planets have full higher-up roles by npcs. Btw, you should start playing in TFZ
    It happens. We go into a slump, after awhile we have a massive spike in activity, then decline to a comfortable amount, and then it dies off and the process repeats. We are simply going into a writers/RPGers deppression(recession) right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…