Pokemon for Trade, come and take a look (Pokebank pokes, Shinies & other Non-Shiny competitive stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, good luck on your thread! But that Lugia you have is hacked, the OT of it, I heard, is a known hacker.

Edit: PcApp, I heard is also the OT of hacked pokemon, because the OT does not exist in PokeCheck, at least from what I've heard.

Imma Fly

Who needs wings when you have Rokushiki?
Hey, good luck on your thread! But that Lugia you have is hacked, the OT of it, I heard, is a known hacker.

Edit: PcApp, I heard is also the OT of hacked pokemon, because the OT does not exist in PokeCheck, at least from what I've heard.
Understood, will update my thread.

Imma Fly

Hi, would you check my thread for this Metagross? :)
CMT for Victini/Arceus. I don't mind if they're cloned or not, I really only need to register their Pokedex data since I don't have any of them in any of the Pokemon games I own.
Cmt for that timid charmander
Sorry, I don't really have much interest at the moment.

Could you check my thread for the following two pokemon?

Entei- Shiny, Jolly Nature, Pressure Ability, OT. BRUNO, ID No. 25814

Victini - 6IVS, Timid. OT. Movie14, ID No. 12031
Hi. I could do with a Darumaka and a Yamask, both with the right 5ivs and correct natures. Would you like the Entei in return?

Last edited:
Hi, please CMT for shiny Mawile. If nothing there interests you, I do have a few other 5/6 IV shinies to offer that aren't listed in my thread.

Imma Fly

Hi, please CMT for shiny Mawile. If nothing there interests you, I do have a few other 5/6 IV shinies to offer that aren't listed in my thread.
Very interested in your Thundurus. You willing to trade for it?

Last edited:
Entei- Shiny, Jolly Nature, Pressure Ability, OT. BRUNO, ID No. 25814 - I am interested in this

Interested in ?
Smoochum
Timid / hydration
premiere ball
nasty plot
31/x/31/31/31/31

Imma Fly

Entei- Shiny, Jolly Nature, Pressure Ability, OT. BRUNO, ID No. 25814 - I am interested in this

Interested in ?
Smoochum
Timid / hydration
premiere ball
nasty plot
31/x/31/31/31/31
Interested. PM me for a timing when we can trade.

Last edited:

Imma Fly

Yeah no probs. I'll have to get a clone for you, I'll respond here or PM when it's ready (which probably won't be until friday).
Sure no problem. Though do you really need that long to get a clone for the Thundurus..... :(

P.S. Your Mawile is ready to be traded over anytime.

Sorry, I don't really have much interest at the moment.

Hi. I could do with a Darumaka and a Yamask, both with the right 5ivs and correct natures. Would you like the Entei in return?
Thank you. That sounds good. I'm not currently at home, so I can't start on them yet, but I'll send you a pm once I've finished.

I will trade shiny 6iv event genesect with e speed shift gear and shiny landorus jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 for giratina and treveant I also have tons of other stuff in my thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)