Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump
- Female Speedboost Pre-Evo of Sharpedo with destiny bond
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, HP, Def) Bold Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Yveltal (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Atk, Spe) Hasty/Naiv Yveltal/Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (Atk, HP, SpD) Careful Zygarde (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/Def/SpD) Timid Artucuno (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Modest Download Porygon
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Sucker Punch, Fire Fang
- Modest/Calm non-HA Male Eevee with Wish
- Jolly Non-HA Male Gible with Outrage, Thrash and Iron Head
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx
-
Modest/Timid Female Deino
- Jolly Male Early Bird Dodou with Brave Bird and Quick Attack

I am although looking for somebody with access to Pokebank. Need to transfer 7 pokemon.

I'm looking for a 31/x/31 /31 /31 /31 shiny dedenne. Pm me for details. Will offer many shinies of my own if you have one. Check my Instagram shinysforyourshinies to see what I have!

Still looking for 2 Shiny Stones (or yellow and orange Florges)

I have plenty of berries, and a ton of Heart Scales, as well as: a Kings Rock, a Reaper Cloth, a Deep Sea Scale, a Razor Claw, two Upgrades, a Dubious Disc.

Stupid balloon popping game... >:|

FT: Litwick male/modest/flash fire with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves
Abra male/timid/synchronize with preferred 5IVs (missing ATK) with no egg moves.
(2) Venipede (1)Female(1)Male/Adamant/Speed Boost/With preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with Spikes and Toxic Spikes egg moves

LF:
Corpish Adamant/Adaptability with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with Aqua Jet, Knock Off,Superpower egg moves
Sableye Bold/Prankster with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with recover egg moves
Hippopotas/Impish/Sand Stream with preferred 5IVs (missing S.ATK) with slack off egg move

Spitbacks are welcome

LF:
Shiny Male Chespin | Impish | Bulletproof | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Spikes, Synthesis

FT:
Shiny Female Haxorus | Adamant | Mold Breaker | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Earthquake, Poison Jab, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance | Fully EVed: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 138 Spe
Shiny Male Reuniclus | Bold | Magic Guard | 31/x/31/31/31/0 | Calm Mind, Recover, Psychic, Focus Blast | Fully EVed: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpA

Looking for flawless 5iv Gooey Goomy (Modest). Offering:

Timid Charmander (Blaze)
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

Calm Foongus (Regenerator)
31/x/31/31/31/x

Relaxed Pineco (Sturdy)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Stealth Rock

Adamant Scyther (Technician)
31/31/31/x/31/31

Sassy Ferroseed (Iron Barbs)
-Leech Seed, Stealth Rock

Quiet Honedge (No Guard)
31/31/31/31/31/x

new page reminder that i'm currently pretty much giving away vulpix spitbacks if anyone is interested (with drought and heat wave)

anything is fine though i would like a spitback in return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)