Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Pokémon that required certain incenses in previous gens to hatch as the prevo form (Munchlax in this case) still need to be holding them in this gen? Assuming yes but hoping no, as it seems the locations of incenses have not yet been discovered.

Edit: Nevermind, found all incenses in Hodomoe City

Nix_Hex

I hope you make a million dollars
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dream World question: I accessed Dream World for the first time last night and obtained Slip Through Hoppip. I used the high link and caught the Hoppip with a Pokeball. It was male, so I decided to restart for a female, but when I came back and tried to access the high link, it came up with an abrupt message ending in an exclamation mark, and I didn't warp to the Dream World. Is Hoppip lost forever, or can I return 24 hours later and try again?

Do the swimming goggles exist or not? I've been trying to find info about them on Serebii and if I recall there was a thread about them here on Smogon, but I cant find it. So I'm wondering if it was like a mistranslation or they just plain dont exist.

It would be in the move effect I think. If you really want to know ask in the research thread though I highoy doubt it.

How do you breed teeter dance onto lotad? Since all doreidia are female, and that's the only parent for it, sooo...

Is it just a coincidence or does the genereation 5 champion guy look very similar to this guy?
<-gen 5 champion
Dakim -------------------------Adeku
(notice the pokeball necklace)

has anyone here gotten a jaroda with perversity on random wifi? i've heard of them being out there but the moment i change mine's ability to perversity it kicks me off

Can you use an American Soul Silver to transfer pokemon into a Japanese Black?
No, they are region locked. You will need a HG/SS , Diamond/pearl or platinum japanese to transfer it.

has anyone here gotten a jaroda with perversity on random wifi? i've heard of them being out there but the moment i change mine's ability to perversity it kicks me off
Apparently, they are event released, so there is no legal pervesity jaroda at the moment, reason they kick you out.

Does Victini's Victory Star increase accuracy for all the moves of Pokemon on his team (I.e. in a single battle, simply having Victini on your team will increase accuracy for the Pokemon that's active, even if it isn't Victini) or does it just increase accuracy for teammates that are active on the field at the same time as Victini (I.e. in a Tripple Battle you have Victini and 2 other Pokemon out at the same time)?

For Black City in my cart, I only have one trainer with an Exploud, the pokemon center, and one house with useless NPCs. Apparently I have to be active on Wifi- however, I've done a trade on wifi and "met" lots of people in the Wifi room (for Dream World purposes). Am I doing something wrong here?

Um, just a quick question regarding STABs: I read in an old guide for the original Silver/Gold that dual type pokemon get 1.25x increase on each of their stabs, and that pure types are the only ones to get the 1.5x.

So would that mean, just for example, an Infernape would have a 1.25x increase in fighting/fire type moves, whereas Magmortor would have 1.5x on fire? Or have the battle mechanics changed?

Cheers guys in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)