New profile posts

I’m apparently your opponent for 35 Dec Retro.
I’m available for most days between 4:00PM~12:00AM EST.

What day would work for our match, and when?
Hey, we are paired for OHKO wonder tour, we can go right fucking now, if you cant, im gmt -4, and have most of the week free
Hey we play for One Hit Wonder round 7. I'm GMT-5 and free in an hour and every day after 3 pm my time. Any times good for you?
Hey, we play for RU open. I’m gmt-5 I was hoping to play either Friday or Saturday do. Do either of those days work and if so what time?
Lily
Lily
Hi ya sat is chill, any time 4pm-11pm +1 would be great if possible
FadedCharm
FadedCharm
12pm my time on Saturday should work ( I think that’s 6pm/7pm your time?)
FadedCharm
FadedCharm
1pm*
Hi, when do you want to play for gs cup DOU tour? I'm -5 and can make most times work
Hello! When would you be available for our BO3 in the SS OU GC? My timezone is GMT +8 and I would prefer to play in the weekend.
hi dou gs cup, im -5 and free sat/sunday for most of the day but pref later on, what works for you
Hey, we're matched up for the 35 Pokes tour. When do you wanna play? I'm available after 6pm CDT during the week, not so sure about the weekend.
Wanna play GSCup in like 20 min?
Arcticblast
Arcticblast
Friday 8:30 PM your time should also work for me if neither of those do
sundays
sundays
I am awake rn because I have an exam today so pulled an all nighter
I can do any of those times that you mentioned, preferably the 11:45PM on Saturday
Arcticblast
Arcticblast
Great, we'll lock that time in then
Hey bro, gmt-4 for dpppl, i can play tomorrow night and friday night gmt-4. Other than that i can wake up early in the morning to play you like before my 6am. I have a busy schedule ngl. If it doesnt work ill get you a sub.