New profile posts

Hey! we're paired for ADV OU GC. I'm -3, i can play on wednesday and friday before my 2pm and all day the other days
heya im gmt+2. can we do sometime next week for adv gc? mostly free from the 23rd to the 26th (preferably 6pm or any time before)
Hello, I am your opponent for the DS Classic Open Tour. I'm GMT-4 and available during weekends.
Hey, I'm your opponent for PSPL DOU. My timezone is +10, will be more free on weekends to play. Let me know when you are free and we can work out a time. Cheers!
Why is Pokemon showdown down
sealoo
sealoo
For the many people wondering, Pokemon Showdown! is down at the moment; this is obviously a situation out of our control and we don't know when it'll end up being resolved. Please be patient with the devs as they work it out and avoid asking incessant questions / bothering them or mods about it.
seth
seth
Am I talking to a bot? Give me a straight answer. Ur a moderator I know you know what happened.
sealoo
sealoo
STOP HARASSING ME!!!!
its been 6 fucking hours can pokemon show down not crash I'm tryna gamble in the gambling room
hi we play rby when do you wanna do the deed
bleahey
bleahey
Wanna go Sunday? I’ll be -7, around 8 my time should be best
Charmflash
Charmflash
while sunday is certainly an option what would you say about fighting it out right now
when do you want to play for ru open? i am gmt -5 and can play thusrday night, friday most times, and saturday most times
Hey, we've been paired for the ADV Global Championship. I'm -5 time, and I am quite busy this week and would prefer Wednesday-Saturday after 6pm my time.
hey we are matched for pu open. I saw your message in conversations, however we should probs schedule out here so the hosts can see. I am gmt -5 when would work best for you to play?
When do you wanna play for advpl? I'm gmt +1
Zelph
Zelph
Thursday 2pm -4?
HSOWA
HSOWA
can you do that time friday instead
Hey, we're paired for bw cup. I'm gmt-4 and free on weekdays after 6pm, and any time after 11am this weekend. Let me know what works for you.
King Billu
King Billu
-4 aswell friday does 6pm work? Weekend is tough for me I'm travelling
North
North
That should work. I'll see you then
Hey, when did you want to play for LC Open? My time zone is CDT (UTC-5, midwest cornfield area). I'm free all-day Saturday and on Sunday until 3PM or so.
Hey we play for gsc gc, I'm gmt-4, my nights usually work during the week and weekends are more flexible. When can you play?
Vileman
Vileman
Both days I'll get home around 11 pm if you can make that
Otherwise let's go for weekend
chuggachuggachooo
chuggachuggachooo
okay so i guess weekend works, saturday night is the best for me. im saying like past 9pm
Vileman
Vileman
Hmm what about Wednesday night