New profile posts

Hey can we schedule SS mono cup? GMT-7 free 6pm-11pm weekdays. More flexible weekends but I need time to schedule around it
Tico
Tico
Friday 10PM -3?
BH Open When do you want to play I am gmt-4 and I am available weekdays 8pm-2pm and weekends 6pm-10pm
RL
RL
sunday 6pm?
hello I was permaban because I was using a VPN and a staff member accused of being another person even though I did nothing wrong
I didn't understand the real reason
Thanks you in advance
16bit
16bit
Hi! I am not a member of PS staff nor a member of Smogon's Senior Staff, so I do not have the ability to permaban or unpermaban you. You're better off asking someone who has this power over the respective site you were banned from.
I wanted to see
Cepha
Cepha
Aaa sorry I forgot, I was mostly testing yesterday and starting the suspect w/ some losses, then grinded most of it out this morning.
Hey when would you like to play for Doubles LC? I’m gmt -4, and should be free Friday before 5pm, or Saturday morning, can also make Sunday work too probably
txitxas
txitxas
Friday at your 2pm?
Hey when would you like to play for BW Ruins of Alph tour? I’m gmt -4, and should be free Friday before 5pm, or Saturday morning, can also make Sunday work too probably
Yo ur my opp in Oras cup pools when u wanna play? I’m est (-4 gmt) and good to go most of this week