XY UU Battle of the Week (Week 3 Battle: panamaxis vs. kokoloko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This round was a very tight one. No runoff will be needed, but -Tsunami-, kokoloko, and panamaxis were locked tight from the start. The final verdict will have the UU Leader, kokoloko, squaring off against fellow UU Council member, panamaxis. As per usual, feel free to leave predictions as to who will win the battles. Good luck to both of you!

Week 3 Battle: panamaxis vs. kokoloko

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
as i VMed koko, since we didn't catch each other today it's probably gonna have to be on sunday since I've got stuff on wed-fri and i have a test on saturday. If this is too long to wait I'm more than happy for you to sub Tsunami in for me.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
as i VMed koko, since we didn't catch each other today it's probably gonna have to be on sunday since I've got stuff on wed-fri and i have a test on saturday. If this is too long to wait I'm more than happy for you to sub Tsunami in for me.
I could sub him in, but by the sounds of it, koko isn't going to be available until Friday anyway. I'm probably just going to take the rest of the day to think on this, but I'm seriously considering just skipping this week just to keep this thing moving.
I know I'm probably gonna sound like a complete ass when I say this, but I really don't care at this point. I know I don't update this exactly on time due to my schedule conflicting with it a fair bit of the time, but I still take the time and effort to keep it up to date within a 24-hour time period of when I say I'm going to do it. I even mention in the OP that if you're not going to be able to battle for that particular week to just say so, so we don't run into this shit. You guys know the time frame; it's 7 days. The battle takes place on the 7th day of the week (so, if it starts on Tuesday, the battle is the following Monday or within about 24-36 hours of that) I know shit comes up. I'm not condonning either of you for that. But I am kinda put off that neither one of you bothered to say you may not be able to get in the battle this week when Voting started.
Rant aside though, I'll think on it the rest of the day as to whether or not I'm just going to skip this week because I'm not replacing both of you (I don't even think 4 people got a vote this week anyway) nor am I willing to wait an entire week AFTER the battle should be and bog this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)