1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

WubbaLubba's Trading Galaxy - Featuring Jolly Marshadow RNG and Shinies

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by WubbaLubba, May 8, 2016.

1. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Trading Galaxy

Hi and thanks for visiting! I've seen a lot of fantastic trade threads on Smogon, both in design and Pokemon offered, and my goal is to add to this awesome community. I started out offering EV trained Pokemon that can be used in Battle Spot or Wi-Fi competitions. Next I worked on battle ready shiny Pokemon that were hatched by others that matched my egg's TSV. I started Gen 7 by hyper training Ultra Beasts with good natures and hidden powers. Now I've moved on to Gen 5-7 stationary/wonder card RNG and 7th Gen breeding RNG. I have access to bankballs, hidden power dittos and hidden ability Pokemon (please reference my current games owned below for which ones) for custom breeding projects as well. Hopefully we can come up with a fair trade!

Rules and Disclaimers
    • This spreadsheet contains all of the battle ready Pokemon I've acquired. I don't have redistribution rights to all of the Pokemon I've traded for so this list helps me keep track of everything, including Pokemon not in my trade thread.
    • All Wifi Forum Rules apply on this thread.
    • If you're not sure about a Pokemon's legality/legitimacy, please don't offer it to me in a trade.
    • When you aren't the OT of a Pokemon please let me know how you obtained it.
    • All Pokemon that I trade will be clones. I completely understand if you disagree with cloning so keep this in mind before we trade.
    • I can breed any of my fully trained Pokemon for you on request. I can also breed you different egg moves than what I already have and can attempt to change the Pokeball (Gen 7's breeding mechanics make this possible).
    • I do occasionally change the moves on my Pokemon so the listed moves may not be fully accurate. Additionally, if you would like me to give you a different moveset I should be able to do so. I have kept some copies of Pokemon in Gen 6 so they can relearn tutor moves.
    • I used to use Powersaves Pro (usually save restore method) and now use JKSV Save Manager for cloning, max items and backing up my saves.
    • I use 3DSRNG Tool to RNG in Gens 6 and 7 and use PPRNG to RNG in Gen 5.
    • In conjunction with JKSV Save Manager I use KeySAVe (Mac compatible!) for checking my ESVs and IVs in Gens 6 and 7. I used PKHeX to get my initial egg seed and use PokeCalc NTR to track my current egg frame.
    • All Pokemon that I breed, catch and RNG are fully-redistributable unless listed. Pokemon that I've traded for will have redistribution rights according to the original breeder/trainer.
    • New Rule: I've received a lot of Pokémon through giveaway threads here on Smogon. My hours are a bit odd at times so I've never hosted a giveaway myself. But if I've ever received a Pokémon from one of your giveaways then you can have whatever you want from my shop for free.
    • I've finished breeding in Gen 6 and am now breeding in Gen 7. Accordingly I'd prefer to do trades in Gen 7 but understand special circumstances where a Gen 6 trade makes more sense.
    • Have fun browsing and feel free to ask me any questions you have about the thread. Suggestions for ways to improve it are also encouraged (pm/vm me details).
    • WubbaLubbaDubDub!
    Format
    [​IMG][​IMG]([​IMG] ) [​IMG]/[​IMG]
    #000 - Name (m/f)
    OT: Trainer ID: 00000
    Nature: nature Ability: ability
    IVs: HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe
    Lvl 1/Untouched (UT) Moves: Egg Move/Egg Move/Tutor Move
    EVs: HP/Atk/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe
    Trained Moves: Egg Move/Egg Move/Tutor Move/Move
    Info: Any notes that I feel are helpful, including redistribution rights when I'm not the OT
    **Credit to SanjivG for the format

Trainer Information
    • FC: 5300-9694-3987
    • All OT's are named Sam
    • Moon - ID: 576010 TSV: 1207
    • Sun - ID: 728440 TSV: 2753
    • X - ID: 24020 TSV:2212
    • Y - ID: 20424 TSV: 2077
    • OR - ID: 09430 TSV: 3451
    • AS - ID: 30137 TSV: 3110
    • White - ID: 59885 SID: 53965
    Helpful Terms

Not redistributable - You cannot trade this Pokemon
    Fully redistributable - You can trade this Pokemon to whomever you want (The default listing on this thread. Any Pokemon listed here without trade rights added is fully redistributable).
    Semi redistributable - I can trade this but you can't.
    Free redistributable - The best kind! I will trade this to you without asking for anything in return.

Wants (In Order)
    • RNG'd events and legends
    • Breedables with relevant egg moves, a ball that matches its shiny form and the most usable ability
      • I have 2 shiny spreads in Sun TMM locked to my TSV. They are f/2/f/f/m/f and m/f/f/3/m/f. If you're familiar with that concept then I would prefer to trade for breedables of either gender that fit that spread and make sense for the Pokémon's attacking type. If you're not familiar with these breeding terms then if possible I'd like male Pokemon with 31 IVs in HP and Special Defense.
      • I also have 6 IV non-shiny spread TMM locked for breeding projects if you'd like to request a project from me. I can easily find a 31/31/31/31/31/0 non-shiny spread if you would like that as well.
    • Gen 7 Legendary Pokemon with different hidden powers/natures than the ones in my collection (specific wants include Timid HP Fire Nihilego, 0 Speed Sassy Celesteela, Rash Celesteela, 0 Speed Quiet Guzzlord and 0 Speed Quiet Magearna).
    • Anything that you think is a fair trade - all offers are appreciated!
    Services Offered

The following services are all free if we already have a trade set up but I may not be able to complete them in a timely fashion:

• EV Training through Poke Pelago and Vitamins or through Pokerus if you need it done quickly with a simple spread
    • EV Resetting Through Berries
    • Pokerus
    • Cloning. I use the save restore method (JKSV)
    • Items
    Current Games & Uses
    • Sun - completed, used for catching parents and RNG breeding
    • Moon - completed, contains copies of Alola born battle ready Pokemon and used for trading, EV training and battling
    • oR - completed, will restart soon to RNG stationary Pokémon
    • aS - completed, contains copies of Kalos born battle ready Pokémon
    • X - completed, used as storage for complete Pokedex and Events
    • Y - completed, contains parents for breeding projects
    • Bank - contains complete Pokedex and copies of all battle ready Pokémon
    • White - RNG abuse
    • Black 2 - transfer Pokemon to Bank/receive Pokemon from Dream Radar and SoulSilver
    • Dream Radar - Working my way up to HA Landorus
    • SoulSilver - bank ball collection, catch Pokemon in bank balls, transfer Pokemon to Black 2
    • Platinum - unopened
    • Pearl - unopened
    • Diamond - unopened
    • FireRed - completed, transfer Pokemon to SoulSilver
    • Red (Virtual Console) - completed, Pokemon transferred to Bank
    • Blue (Virtual Console) - not completed
    • Yellow, Crystal (GBC) - these games actually still work. Both cool and sad at the same time.
    Hardware and Software Used
    Full Information (open)

• New 3DS XL system 11.4.0-37U
    • Old 3ds system 11.4.0-37U (Luma 8.1 + boot9strap, NTR 3.5 and NTR Mode 3)
    • Nintendo DS Lite
    • Nintendo DS
    • Gameboy Color! (obviously the Pokémon don't transfer anywhere)
    • 3DS Powersaves v1.51
    • JKSV Save Manager
    • KeySAVe
    • PKHeX v 17.03.18
    • Pokémon Bank v1.3
    • Poke Transporter v1.2
    • PokeCalcNTR (Gen7) v0.4.0
    • PCalcG6 (Gen 6) v0.2.0
    • 3DS RNG Tool v.0.9.0
    • PPRNG v1.15.0

Pending Trades
    Trade Details (open)
    Returning Torqan's Modest HP Ice Xurkitree which I cloned a copy of and then Bluemew.'s Latias for Torqan's Adamant Solgaleo (which I will clone).
    My Jolly Hoopa RNG for Mr.GX's Event Shiny Tapu Koko RNG.
    My Entei and Victini for Pinoy Pwnage's Apricorn/Dream Ball HA Snorlax, Larvitar, Torchi, Riolu and one credit for an event Pokemon.
    My Timid Meloetta for Ojo46's Timid Celebi.

Completed Trades
    Trade Details (open)
    My shiny modest Magnemite and my Jolly Growlithe with 4 EM's for Alexander9211's shiny Dratini and his Abra, both with egg moves.
    My shiny Scyther for hublo's bold BR Suicuine.
    My x/x/x30/31/30 Oddish for Buckert's shiny Binacle.
    My shiny Growlithe, Magnemite, Machop and Solosis for ss1234's shiny Seedot, Joltik, Woobat and Snover.
    My shiny Clefable for Sasuke24826's HA nest ball Chespin.
    My shiny Frillish (from Nelson Tangela) for Mercury's shiny Klefki.
    My BR UT Marill w/ egg moves for MgReaped's BR UT Pichu w/ egg moves.
    My shiny Skarmory and Nelson Tangela's shiny Phantump for The Chaotician's shiny Volcarona and Maximum Optimizer™'s shiny Greninja.
    My shiny Cleffa for Pokéguy's shiny Snorlax named Gluttony.
    My heavy ball Machop, Phanpy and Slakoth, Safari Ball Hippopotas, Moon Ball Shinx and Level ball Mawile for Bobby Milk's RNG'd Shiny Gen V event Raikou and Entei.
    My shiny Solosis and Nelson Tangela's Frillish for CoLsPaN's shiny Slowpoke and Lotad.
    My shiny Skarmory and Espurr for Christian's shiny Spinarak and Icy Snow Vivillon.
    My shiny Hawlucha for Mercury's shiny Malamar.
    My shiny Pinsir for The Chaotician's shiny Blaziken (from MegaSimon).
    My shiny Solosis and Smogon Giveaway Chansey for M a r k u s ~ shiny Salamence and Pineco
    Bobby Milk's shiny Entei for Sasuke24826's Play! shiny Mewtwo that he acquired in a trade.
    My shiny Skarmory, Deino, Chespin, and Noibat for trannel's RNG'd Latios and Manaphy.
    My Buzzwole, Tapu Bulu and Tapu Lele for Dudefish's HA Vulpix, HA Gible and Togepi.
    My Ability Capsule and Mimikyu and Litten Spitbacks for Jobes Cubone and HA Mareanie Spitbacks.
    My Litten and Vulpix for Doobzi's Lunala and Pheromosa.
    My Tapu Lele for Polardirt's HA Mareanie and Dewpider.
    My 4 IV Ditto for MegaCharizard25's Sandshrew Spitback.
    My shiny Pumpkaboo, Pancham, Tyrunt, Electrike, Purrloin and BR Chandelure for Geren's shiny Primarina, Crabominable, Toxapex, Lycanroc-Midday, Turtonator and Gigalith.
    My Tapu Fini for DigDoug's shiny Ribombee.
    My shiny Poliwag, Scyther, Phantump, Hawlucha, Noibat, Hippowdon and Slowbro for JR's shiny Genesect, Cubone, Ninetails-A, Decidueye, and Buzzwole, Tapu Lele and Necrozma.
    My BR UT Pichu for seventh's BR UT Starly.
    My shiny Greninja, Salamence, Noibat and BR Gengar for PsIana's shiny Grimer-A, Wingull, Porygon and Squirtle spitback.
    My shiny Shroomish and Sandile for Noro's shiny Squirtle and Wimpod.
    My Naive Pheromosa for Torqan's Modest HP Ice Xurkitree.
    My Lopunny and shiny Phanpy for Pink's shiny Bounsweet and Oranguru.
    My Tapu Fini, HP Ice Nihilego, Rash Pheromosa and Modest Celesteela for ooh_shiny's Movie 14 Victini and shiny Cresselia, Pikipek and Shellder.
    6 breeding projects for <Totes> shiny Mew and Deoxys.
    My Tapu Fini and Celesteela for SteveKanonfreak's shiny Bronzong and Piplup.
    My Zapdos for Rawbi's BR UT Lillipup and Morelull spitback.
    My shiny Noibat for Doobzi's HP Ice Charmander.
    My shiny Raikou, Entei, Latias, Espurr, Hawlucha and Litleo for PsIana's shiny Minior, Shellos, Buneary, Ralts, Magikarp and Sharpedo.
    My shiny Pichu for ss1234's shiny Mimikyu.
    My Celesteela and shiny Kommo-o for BlizzardHero's shiny Wishiwashi, Dhelmise, Steelix and Crustle.
    My Hasty Hoopa and Adamant Zygarde RNGs for Mr.GX's Hasty Mew and shiny Xerneas RNGs.
    My Jolly Hoopa RNG and shiny Slowpoke and Cloyster for FrenchGaudi's SR shiny Yveltal and shiny Ralts and Absol.
    My bank ball Gastly, Cleffa, Houndour, Zubat, Hippopotas and Jynx with egg moves for Inkblot's Soft Boiled Clefairy RNG and shiny Thundurus, Kyurem and Reshiram RNGs.
    My breedject Klefki, Larvitar, Grimer, Cleffa, Porygon, Litten and Wishiwashi for Josh C.'s breedject Drampa, Grubbin, Stufful, Geodude-A, Passimian, Comfey and Mudkip from his giveaway.
    My Greninja and shiny Salamence for Ingo's Tauros and Spinda.
    My BR Breloom, Roserade and Excadrill, shiny Abra, Slowpoke, Cloyster, Ariados, Houndour, Breloom, Manectric, Sharpedo, Swablu, Duskull, Heliolisk, Pumpkaboo-Super, and Wishiwashi, and RNG/Events Mew, Raikou, Entei, Latias, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Zygarde for SSJSonikku's event Pichu, Pikachu, original hat Pikachu, Alola hat Pikachu, Paris Viviillon, Dream Radar Ho-Oh and shiny Tapu Koko, two Jirachis, Arceus, Deoxys, Mew, Easter Egg Goomy and Sinjoh Ruins Palkia and Dialga.
    My shiny Machop, Natu and Purrloin, Movie Victini and RNG'd Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Meloetta and Volcanion for Joker977's Dream Radar Lugia, RNG'd Groudon, Darkrai, Xerneas and shiny Rayquaza and Yveltal and Drifloon, Tangela and Lileep breedables.
    My RNG Diancie and Marshadow for Christian 's RNG Nasty Plot Celebi and shiny Kyogre.
    My shiny Charmander, Geodude-A, Togedemaru, Bruxish, and event Tapu Koko for FrenchGaudi 's RNG Celebi and shiny Pyukumuku, Fomantis, Pawniard, and Ampharos.

Current Projects
    Full Information (open)
    Gen 7 RNG of Naive HP Ice Marshadow, HP Ground Shiny Tapu Koko and Bold Celebi.
    Gen 7 Egg RNG of Totodile, Swinub, Snivy and Mudkip.
    EV training and leveling up untrained Lvl 1 Pokemon and untouched RNGs.

Acknowledgments

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Cretacerus, Sobi, Sondero and 3 others like this.
  2. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG] Trophy Case [​IMG]

Self Obtained

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    #123 - Scyther (m)
    OT: Shayla ID: 17942
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician
    IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Counter/Baton Pass/Defog/Roost
    EVs: 252/252/0/0/0/6
    Moves: Swords Dance/Bullet Punch/U-Turn/Roost
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched(second link) by Reddit user s_10; My first ever Battle Ready Shiny

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #639 - Terrakion
    OT: Sam ID: 59885
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Justified
    IVs: 31/31/31/21/31/31
    Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Rock Polish
    EVs: 0/252/6/0/0/252
    Info: Gen 5 Stationary RNG by me; Also available Lvl 42 untouched; My first ever RNG

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    #643 - Reshiram
    OT: Sam ID: 13704
    Nature: Modest Ability: Turboblaze
    IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/31
    UT Moves: Dragon Breath/Slash/Extrasensory/Fusion Flare
    Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by me, only available untouched.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    #647 - Keldeo
    OT: GF ID: 10016
    Nature: Timid Ability: Justified
    IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
    Moves: Scald/Secret Sword/Hydro Pump/Hidden Power Electric
    EVs: 0/0/0/252/6/252
    Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available Lvl 100 untouched

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #719 - Diancie
    OT: Hope ID: 07245
    Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
    UT IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
    Moves: Diamond Storm/Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam/Protect
    Info: Injected Wondercard Gen 6 RNG by me; Hidden Power Fire; also available at level 100 in Gen 7 with Earth Power.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #720 - Hoopa
    OT: Alexander ID: 10036
    Nature: Hasty Ability: Magician
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    UT Moves: Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Astonish/Nasty Plot
    EVs: 0/252/0/6/0/252
    Moves: Hyperspace Fury/Psychic/Gunk Shot/Drain Punch
    Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me. Meant to be used as Hoopa Unbound. I keep copies in Gen 6 so let me know which tutor moves you want if you want a trained version

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #720 - Hoopa
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Magician
    IVs: 31/31/31/0/31/31
    UT Moves: Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Astonish/Nasty Plot

Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available trained lvl 100. Meant to be used as Hoopa Unbound. I keep copies in Gen 6 so let me know which tutor moves you want if you want a trained version

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #802 - Marshadow
    OT: MT. Tensei ID: 100917
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Technician
    UT Moves: Spectral Thief/Close Combat/Force Palm/Shadow Ball
    Info: Gen 7 Wondercard RNG by me, only available untouched.

Acquired in Trades

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #151 - Mew
    OT: GF ID: 02016
    Nature: Hasty Ability: Synchronize
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    UT Moves: Pound
    Info: Soft Reset Wonder Card by derter22; acquired in a trade with Mr.GX; only available untouched. Fully Redistributable
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    #243 - Raikou
    OT: WIN2011 ID: 02071
    Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Weather Ball/Extreme Speed/Hidden Power Grass
    Info: Obtained in a trade with Bobby Milk; Lvl 30; Fully Redistributable
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #244 - Entei
    OT: WIN2011 ID: 02141
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/Extreme Speed

[​IMG][​IMG]

#494 - Victini
    OT: Movie 14 ID: 12031
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Victory Star
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Moves: V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Searing Shot
    Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny who RNG'd it off of a legit wondercard; Movie 14 Victini with moves exclusive to the event; Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    #642 - Thundurus -T (m)

OT: Tracie ID: 63883
    Nature: Timid Ability: Prankster
    IVs: 30/13/30/31/31/31
    UT Moves: Heal Block/Agility/Discharge/Crunch
    Moves: Nasty Plot/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Agility
    Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by Inkblot. Trained version is Hyper Trained to 31/13/31/31/31/31 Semi-Redistributable

#716 - Xerneas
    OT: XYZ ID: 05116
    Nature: Modest Ability: Fairy Aura
    IVs: 31/4/31/30/30/31
    UT Moves: Geomancy/Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Focus Blast
    Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by Roxas; acquired in a trade with Mr.GX; only available untouched. Hidden Power Ground. Fully redistributable

3. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    #003 - Venusaur (m)
    OT: Sam ID: 30137
    Nature: Bold Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moves: Giga Drain/Sludge Bomb/Leech Seed/Synthesis
    EVs: 252/0/124/76/52/4

#004 - Charmander (m)
    OT: Sam ID: 728440
    Nature: Modest Ability: Blaze
    IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
    UT Moves: Dragon Pulse/Ancient Power/Outrage/Crunch
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG, Parent provided by Doobzi; non-shiny Hidden Power Ice and Ground are also available

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

#006 - Charizard (m)
    OT: Sam ID: 576010
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Blaze
    UT Moves: Dragon Dance/Outrage/Belly Drum/Flare Blitz
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Flare Blitz/Dragon Claw/Earthquake
    Info: Bred by me; Parent provided by Doobzi

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#007 - Squirtle (m)
    OT: MARCELINE ID: 49776
    Nature: Modes tAbility: Rain Dish
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Pulse/Aura Sphere/Water Spout/Tackle
    EVs: 184/0/0/252/0/72
    Moves: Water Pulse/Aura Sphere/Dragon Pulse/Rapid Spin
    Info: Acquired in a trade with Noro who received it from iago 182; only available in Gen 7; Fully redistributable

#025 - Raichu Alola
    OT: Sam ID: 16061
    Nature: Timid Ability: Surge Surfer
    IVs: 31/24/31/31/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Thundershock
    EVs: 0/0/6/252/0/252
    Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Thunderbolt/Psychic
    Info: Mother provided by MgReaped, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit user shiny dwebble

#027 - Sandshrew Alola (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Slush Rush
    IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
    UT Moves: Night Slash/Counter/Curse/Amnesia
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by MegaCharizard25

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

#029 - Nidoran (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 25975
    Nature: Modest Ability: Hustle
    Moves: Growl/Scratch
    Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway

[​IMG][​IMG]
    #035 - Clefairy (f)

OT: Blue ID: 13601
    Nature: Bold Ability: Cute Charm
    IVs: 31/19/31/30/30/30
    UT Moves: Pound/Soft-Boiled/Encore/Sing
    EVs: 252/0/252/0/6/0
    Moves: Calm Mind/Moonblast/Flamethrower/Soft-Boiled
    Info: Gen 3 RNG by Inkblot (Lvl 10). Soft-Boiled is a Gen 3 tutor Move. Trained version is Hyper Trained to 31/19/31/31/31/31 Semi-Redistributable

#038 - Ninetails Alola (m)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 123556
    Nature: Timid Ability: Snow Warning
    Moves: Aurora Veil/Moonblast/Freeze-Dry/Protect

#041 - Zubat (m)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Infiltrator
    IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
    UT Moves: Defog/Whirlwind/Brave Bird/Nasty Plot
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me

#053 - Persian Alola (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 750476
    Nature: Timid Ability: Fur Coat
    Moves: Parting Shot/Fake Out/Foul Play/Taunt

#058 - Growlithe (m)
    OT: Blue ID: 62153
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
    IVs: 31/31/31/14/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Close Combat/Crunch/Flare Blitz/Morning Sun
    Moves: Flare Blitz/Wild Charge/Morning Sun/Extreme Speed
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user soundslikearaptor

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#059 - Arcanine (m)
    Nature: Bold Ability: Intimidate
    IVs: 31/5/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Will-O-Wisp/Snarl/Flamethrower/Protect
    EVs: 252/0/148/36/12/60

#060 - Poliwag (m)

OT: Yuki ID: 26999
    Nature: Calm Ability: Swift Swim
    Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Water Sport/Water Pulse/Bubblebeam
    EVs: 252/0/76/76/100/6
    Moves: Scald/Helping Hand/Encore/Protect
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user _Yuki_-_; Swift Swim becomes Drizzle upon evolution to Politoed

#063 - Abra (m)

OT: Bluemew ID: 750476
    Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Guard
    Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Psycho Shift/Skill Swap/Knock Off
    Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; fully redistributable

#066 - Machop (f)
    OT: Nellidae ID: 21318
    Nature: Adamant Ability: No Guard
    IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Quick Guard/Counter/Close Combat/Bullet Punch
    Moves: Dynamic Punch/Stone Edge/Knock Off/Bullet Punch
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Nellidae97; I chose a love ball for the irony of a big fighting type in pink

#074 - Geodude Alola (m)
    Nature: Brave Ability: Galvanize
    IVs: 31/31/31/23/31/0
    UT Moves: Wide Guard/Counter/Magnet Rise/Flail
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by Josh C.

#079 - Slowpoke (m)
    OT: Erie ID: 41208
    Nature: Bold Ability: Regenerator
    Lvl 1 Moves: Curse/Yawn/Tackle
    Info: Bred by CoLsPaN and hatched by a Reddit User. Fully Redistributable

#081 - Magnemite
    OT: Gazlue ID: 56865
    Nature: Modest Ability: Sturdy
    IVs: 31/10/31/30/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Tackle/Hidden Power (Grass)
    Moves: Volt Switch/Thunderbolt/Flash Cannon/Hidden Power Grass
    Info: Bred by me, Hatchedby Reddit user Spectrel; Both Magneton and Magnezone are available for trade

#088 - Grimer Alola (f)
    OT: Cassie ID: 427711
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Poison Touch
    Lvl 1 Moves: Poison Gas
    Moves: Knock Off/Poison Jab/Brick Break/Shadow Sneak
    Info: Bred by PsIana and hatched by a Reddit user; Semi-Redistributable

#090 - Shellder (f)
    OT: Joey ID: 15537
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Skill Link
    Lvl 1 Moves: Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Rapid Spin
    Moves: Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Ice Shard/Rapin Spin
    Info: Bred by ooh_shiny and hatched by a Reddit user;Only available in Gen 7; Fully redistributable

#092 - Gastly (m)
    OT: Washu ID: 54855
    Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
    IVs: 31/21/31/31/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Clear Smog/Perish Song/Disable/Reflect Type
    EVs: 252/0/6/0/0/252
    Moves: Shadow Ball/Disable/Perish Song/Destiny Bond
    Info: Acquired in a Maximum Optimizer™ giveaway; Gengar is at lvl 50; Free redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#094 - Gengar (m)
    Nature: Timid Ability: Cursed Body
    IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Icy Wind/Protect
    EVs: 6/0/0/252/0/252

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#113 - Chansey(f)
    OT: Haluteᶻᶻ ID: 21913
    Nature: Bold Ability: Natural Cure
    Moves: Seismic Toss/Counter/Heal Bell/Thunder Wave
    EVs: 4/0/252/0/252/0
    Info: Free redistributable (obtained in weekly Smogon giveaway); Other egg move: Aromatherapy

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#115 - Kangaskhan (f)
    Nature: Jolly: Ability: Scrappy
    IVs: 31/31/31/2/31/31
    Moves: Double-Edge/Drain Punch/Sucker Punch/Power-Up Punch
    Info: Power-Up Punch is a Gen 6 TM and can't be relearned in Gen 7

#116 - Horsea (m)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Swift Swim
    Lvl 1 Moves: Muddy Water/Octazooka/Bubble
    Moves: Muddy Water/Ice Beam/Hydro Pump/Protect
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by PsIana

#123 - Scyther (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Technician
    Lvl 1 Moves: Counter/Baton Pass/Defog/Roost
    Moves: Swords Dance/Bullet Punch/U-Turn/Roost
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched(second link) by Reddit user s_10; Don't delete Roost before evolving into Scizor as Scizor can't learn the TM move.

#127 - Pinsir (f)
    OT: Clyde ID: 03239
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Hyper Cutter
    Moves: Quick Attack/Feint/Close Combat/Focus Energy
    Moves: Quick Attack/Close Combat/Return/Swords Dance
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Clyde_AOD; Has its French name Scarabrute

#135 - Jolteon (f)
    OT: Liam ID: 09111
    Nature: Timid Ability: Volt Absorb
    IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power Grass
    Info: Acquired in a Christian giveaway; Fully redistributable

#137 - Porygon
    OT: Dvader ID: 63142
    Nature: Bold Ability: Download
    Lvl 1 Moves: Pain Split/Trick/Foul Play/Icy Wind
    EVs: 244/0/252/0/12/0
    Moves: Ice Beam/Shadow Ball/Toxic/Recover
    Info: Bred by PsIana and hatched by a Reddit user; only available in Gen 7; Porygon2 set. Semi-Redistributable

#143 Snorlax (m)
    OT: Kips ID: 44008
    Nature: Relaxed Ability: Thick Fat
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/1
    Moves: Curse/Return/Rest/Sleep Talk
    EVs: 252/6/252/0/0/0
    Info: Bred by Pokéguy (with parent provided by Holy Goo of Goomy) and hatched by Reddit user The_Robin_Hood; Nicknamed "Gluttony"; Fully Redistributable

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#145 - Zapdos
    OT: Edgardo ID: 16178
    Nature: Bold Ability: Pressure
    Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hyper Trained
    Moves: Discharge/Heat Wave/HP Ice/Roost

Info: Acquired in a Theorymon Giveaway; Fully Redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#151 - Mew
    OT: GF ID: 02016
    Nature: Hasty Ability: Synchronize

IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    UT Moves: Pound
    Info: Soft Reset Wonder Card by derter22; acquired in a trade with Mr.GX; only available untouched. Fully Redistributable
  4. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

#158 - Totodile (m)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 23525
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Sheer Force
    Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Dance/Aqua Jet/Flatter/Ice Punch
    EVs: 0/252/0/0/6/252
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Waterfall/Crunch/Ice Punch

#167 - Spinarak (m)
    OT: Chad ID: 29792
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Insomnia

Lvl 1 Moves: Toxic Spikes/Megahorn/Poison Sting/String Shot
    Moves: Toxic Spikes/Megahorn/Sticky Web/Sucker Punch

Info: Bred by Christian; acquired in a trade; Semi Redistributable

#172 - Pichu (m)
    Nature: Timid Ability: Lightning Rod
    Lvl 1 Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Thundershock

Moves: Fake Out/Encore/Feint/Thunderbolt
    Info: Mother provided by MgReaped, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit user shiny dwebble

#173 - Cleffa (f)
    OT: Will ID: 42005
    Nature: Bold Ability: Magic Guard
    Lvl 1 Moves: Wish/Stored Power/Aromatherapy/Present
    EVs: 252/0/108/28/116/4
    Moves: Follow Me/Helping Hand/Moonblast/Protect
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user williamthebold; Follow Me and Moonblast cannont be relearned upon evolution to Clefable

#173 - Cleffa (f)
    Nature: Bold Ability: Friend Guard
    Lvl 1 Moves: Heal Pulse/Aromatherapy/Wish/Stored Power
    EVs: 252/0/196/0/60/0
    Moves: Follow Me/Moonblast/Encore/After You
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me; Trained Version is Doubles Lvl 50 Eviolite Clefairy - I'm willing to train a Clefable on request. Nicknamed "Moon Girl"

#175 - Togepi (m)
    Nature: Bold Ability: Serene Grace
    Lvl 1 IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Nasty Plot/Future Sight/Growl/Charm
    Info: RNG bred by me using a parent provided by Dudefish

#177 - Natu (m)
    Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Bounce
    Lvl 1 IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Drill Peck/Sucker Punch/Feather Dance/Haze
    Info: RNG bred by me; nicknamed "Foresight", nickname can be changed upon request

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #184 - Azumarill (f)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Huge Power
    Moves: Belly Drum/Aqua Jet/Superpower/Play Rough

#193 - Yanma (m)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Speed Boost
    UT Moves:Whirlwind/Double-Edge/Signal Beam/Silver Wind

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #196 - Espeon (m)
    OT: Sam ID: 24020
    Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Bounce
    IVs: 31/6/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Light Screen/Reflect/Psychic/Dazzling Gleam
    Egg Moves: Charm/Covet

#197 - Umbreon (m)
    OT: Ben ID: 11103
    Nature: Calm Ability: Synchronize
    IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31
    Moves: Wish/Protect/Foul Play/Toxic
    EVs: 252/6/0/0/252/0
    Info: Acquired in a Christian giveaway; Fully redistributable

#208 - Steelix (m)
    OT: Nasuada ID: 483625
    Nature: Brave Ability: Sturdy

IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/0
    Moves: Curse/Earthquake/Gyro Ball/Stone Edge
    EVs: 252/252/0/0/6/0

Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade; Fully redistributable

#215 - Sneasel (m)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Inner Focus
    IVs: 31/31/31/3/31/31
    UT Moves: Fake Out/Icicle Crash/Throat Chop/Ice Shard

#227 - Skarmory (m)
    OT: Simon ID: 20696
    Nature: Careful Ability: Sturdy
    IVs: 31/31/31/13/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Whirlwind/Stealth Rock/Brave Bird/Peck
    EVs: 252/0/6/0/252/0
    Moves: Roost/Spikes/Brave Bird/Whirlwind
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Salchonic; Bred from Skarmory caught in Soulsilver

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #227 - Skarmory (m)
    Nature: Impish Ability: Sturdy
    Moves: Spikes/Whirlwind/Roost/Brave Bird

#228 - Houndour (m)
    OT: Tom ID: 00284
    Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
    Lvl 1 Moves: Counter/Destiny Bond/Feint/Fire Spin
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway

#231 - Phanpy - (m)
    OT: Hannah ID: 40795
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Pickup
    Moves: Ice Shard/Counter/Endeavor/Play Rough
    Moves: Ice Shard/Counter/Endeavor/Earthquake
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user soulwyvern; Pickup becomes Sturdy upon evolution to Donphan

#235 - Smeargle (m)
    OT: Sapphire ID: 62674
    Nature: Timid Ability: Moody
    IVs: 31/0/31/0/31/31
    Moves: Celebrate/Dark Void/Happy Hour/Trick-or-Treat
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; has its German name Farbeagle

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #235 - Smeargle (m)
    Nature: Timid Ability: Own Tempo
    IVs: 31/29/31/25/31/31
    Moves: Sticky Web/Spore/Stealth Rock/Taunt
    EVs: 80/0/98/0/80/252
    Info: Level 50

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #243 - Raikou
    OT: WIN2011 ID: 02071
    Nature: Rash Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Weather Ball/Extreme Speed/Hidden Power Grass

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #244 - Entei
    OT: WIN2011 ID: 02141
    Moves: Flare Blitz/Howl/Crush Claw/Extreme Speed

#246 - Larvitar (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Sand Stream
    Lvl 1 Moves: Stealth Rock/Dragon Dance/Outrage/Iron Head
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Iron Head

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #248 - Tyranitar (m)
    Nature: Impish Ability: Sand Stream
    IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/31
    Moves: Crunch/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Ice Punch
  5. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #257 - Blaziken (m)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Speed Boost
    IVs: 31/31/31/1/31/31
    Moves: Protect/Flare Blitz/Hi Jump Kick/Rock Tomb
    EV's: 6/252/0/0/0/252

#270 - Lotad - (f)
    OT: Yi ID: 25908
    Nature: Modest Ability: Swift Swim
    Lvl 1 Moves: Leech Seed/Giga Drain/Counter/Synthesis
    Moves: Giga Drain/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Fake Out
    Info: Bred by CoLsPaN and hatched by a Reddit User.
    Fully Redistributable

#278 - Wingull (m)
    OT: Narchos ID: 705870
    Nature: Modest Ability: Hydration
    Lvl 1 Moves: Water Gun/Wide Guard/Aqua Ring
    Moves: Tailwind/Scald/Hurricane/Protect
    Info: Bred by PsIana and hatched by a Reddit user; Hydration becomes Drizzle upon evolution to Pelipper; Semi redistributable

#280 - Ralts (f)
    OT: Zeck ID: 56930
    Nature: Timid Ability: Trace
    Lvl 1 IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Encore/Destiny Bond/Memento/Mean Look
    Info: Bred by FrenchGaudi and hatched via the TSV method; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #282 - Gardevoir (f)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Trace
    IVs: 31/14/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Hyper Voice/Moonblast/Psyshock/Shadow Ball
    EV's: 6/0/0/252/0/252

#285 - Shroomish (f)
    OT: Aidan ID: 44688
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Quick Feet

IVs: 31/31/31/19/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Bullet Seed/Seed Bomb/Absorb/Tackle
    Moves: Spore/Bullet Seed/Mach Punch/Rock Tomb
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Radekore. Quick Feet becomes Technician upon evolution to Breloom

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #286 - Breloom (f)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Poison Heal
    Moves: Protect/Spore/Superpower/Seed Bomb
    EVs: 12/244/0/0/0/252

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #302 - Sableye (f)
    Nature: Impish Ability: Prankster
    IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31
    Moves: Recover/Taunt/Will-O-Wisp/Knock Off
    EV's: 252/0/252/0/6/0

Nature: Calm Ability: Prankster
    IVs: 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Moves:Recover/Calm Mind/Will-O-Wisp/Shadow Ball
    EV's: 252/0/0/6/252/0
    Info: Intended for Mega Sableye

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #303 - Mawile (m)
    OT: Sam ID: 09430
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Intimidate
    IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31
    Moves:Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Iron Head/Knock Off

#309 - Electrike (m)
    OT: Aur♠ ID: 36239
    IVs: 31/26/30/31/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Flamethrower/Hidden Power Ice
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Blackballroom; Electrike has its French name, Dynavolt.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #310 - Manectric (f)
    IVs: 31/30/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Flamethrower/Volt Switch/Snarl

#319 - Sharpedo (f)
    OT: Laxus ID: 22283
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Speed Boost
    Moves: Protect/Crunch/Waterfall/Ice Fang

Info: Acquired in a trade with PsIana who acquired it from Max. Optimizer; Fully Redistributable

#333 - Swablu (m)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Natural Cure
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/7/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Hyper Voice/Roost/Agility/Haze
    Info: Acquired here in a Reddit giveaway where an egg matched my TSV; Special Defense will be Hyper Trained

#345 - Lileep (m)
    Nature: Sassy Ability: Storm Drain
    IVs: 31/2/31/31/31/0
    UT Moves: Curse/Mirror Coat/Recover/Barrier
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, Parent provided by Joker977

#349 - Feebas (m)
    Nature: Calm Ability: Oblivious
    UT Moves: Mirror Coat/Haze/Hypnosis/Confuse Ray

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #350 - Milotic (m)
    Nature: Bold Ability: Competitive
    IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Mirror Coat/Scald/Ice Beam/Icy Wind
    EV's: 236/0/156/36/12/4

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #354 - Banette (f)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Insomnia
    IVs: 31/31/31/26/31/31
    Moves: Knock Off/Shadow Claw/Will-O-Wisp/Sucker Punch

#355 - Duskull (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 33207
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Frisk
    Moves: Pain Split/Skill Swap/Trick/Pain Split

Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; Fully Redistributable

#359 - Absol (f)
    OT: Bryce ID: 306247
    Lvl 1 IVs: 31/31/31/1/31/31
    Moves: Quick Attack/Sucker Punch/Play Rough/Zen Headbutt
    Info: Bred by FrenchGaudi and hatched via the TSV method; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #373 - Salamance (f)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Double-Edge
    EV's: 0/6/252/0/0/252

#373 - Salamence (m)
    OT: Alex ID: 01217
    Nature: Naive Ability: Intimidate

Moves: Draco Meteor/Hyper Voice/Double-Edge/Protect
    EVs: 0/20/0/236/0/252

Info: Acquired in a trade with M a r k u s ~; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #380 - Latias (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 00000
    Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Defog/Dragon Pulse/Psyshock/Recover
    EVs: 252/6/0/0/0/252

Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; also available untouched at lvl 40. Defog is a Gen 4 HM and cannot be relearned. Fully redistributable

6. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

#392 - Infernape (m)
    OT: Sam: ID: 38318
    Nature: Naive Ability: Blaze

Moves: Grass Knot/Fire Blast/Close Combat/Gunk Shot
    EVs: 0/100/0/156/0/252

Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Panferno; Free redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #398 - Staraptor (m)
    OT: seventh ID: 066052
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Reckless
    Moves: Brave Bird/Double Edge/Close Combat/U-Turn
    Info: Acquired in a trade with seventh

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #407 - Roserade (m)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Technician
    IVs: 31/11/30/31/31/31
    Moves: Magical Leaf/Sludge Bomb/Hidden Power Ice/Protect

#425 - Drifloon (m)
    OT: Zeus ID: 00023
    Nature: Bold Ability: Unburden
    Lvl 1 Moves: Clear Smog/Destiny Bond/Disable/Hypnosis

Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #428 - Lopunny (m)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Limber
    Moves: Fake Out/Return/Power-Up Punch/Hi Jump Kick

Info: Power-Up Punch is a Gen 6 TM and cannot be relearned

#443 - Gible (f)
    OT: Robbie ID: 01633
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Rough Skin
    IVs: 31/31/31/12/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Sand Tomb/Tackle
    EVs: 6/252/0/0/0/252
    Moves: Outrage/Earthquake/Iron Head/Stone Edge
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user ramc5

#449 - Hippopotas (f)
    Nature: Impish Ability: Sand Stream
    Lvl 1 Moves: Slack Off/Whirlwind/Stockpile/Curse
    Moves: Slack Off/Whirlwind/Earthquake/Yawn
    Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; he used a parent from Usernamesarestupid

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #462 - Magnezone
    Nature: Modest Ability: Sturdy
    IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Magnet Rise/Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Flash Cannon
    EVs: 252/0/0/252/0/6

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #472 - Gliscor (f)
    Nature: Impish Ability: Poison Heal
    IVs: 31/31/31/28/31/31/31
    Moves: Protect/Toxic/Earthquake/Knock Off
    EVs: 244/0/252/0/0/14

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    #473 - Mamoswine (f)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Thick Fat
    IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
    Moves: Ice Shard/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Icicle Crash
    Info: Has Icicle Spear as an Egg Move

#479 - Rotom-H
    OT: 세레나 ID: 00047
    Nature: Modest Ability: Levitate
    IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31
    EVs: 252/0/0/252/6/0
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Overheat/Volt Switch/Hidden Power Ice
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; Untouched Rotom is available; Defense is Hyper Trained to 31

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#479 - Rotom-W
    Nature: Modest Ability: Levitate
    IVs: 31/3/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Volt Switch/Hydro Pump/Trick

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #485 - Heatran (m)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 19945
    Nature: Modest Ability: Flash Fire

Moves: Heat Wave/Earth Power/Substitute/Protect

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #487 - Giratina
    OT: BLUEMEW ID: 46014
    IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Breath/Scary Face/Defog

Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; Lvl 1 UT; Defog is a Gen 4 HM that can't be relearned; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #488 - Cresselia (f)
    OT: Terezi ID: 47974
    Nature: Bold Ability: Levitate
    Moves: Icy Wind/Helping Hand/Moonblast/Moonlight

Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny; Only available in Gen 7; Fully redistributable
  7. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    #494 - Victini
    OT: Movie 14 ID: 12031
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Victory Star
    Moves: V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Searing Shot
    Info: Acquired in a trade with ooh_shiny who RNG'd it off of a legit wondercard; Movie 14 Victini with moves exclusive to the event; Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

#506 - Lillipup (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Pickup
    Lvl 1 Moves: Thunder Fang/Fire Fang/Ice Fang/Tackle
    Info: RNG bred by me using a parent provided by Rawbi

#509 - Purrloin (f)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Prankster
    Lvl 1 Moves: Encore/Fake Tears/Charm/Yawn
    Moves: Encore/Fake Tears/Fake Out/Foul Play

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #530 - Excadrill (f)
    Nature: Careful Ability: Mold Breaker
    IVs: 31/31/31/22/31/31
    Moves: Stealth Rock/Rapid Spin/Iron Head/Earthquake
    EVs: 252/0/0/0/252/6

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #534 - Conkeldurr (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Guts
    Moves: Mach Punch/Knock Off/Drain Punch/Stone Edge
    EVs: 0/252/0/0/236/20

#551 - Sandile (f)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Intimidate
    Lvl 1 Moves: Pursuit/Counter/Fire Fang/Thunder Fang
    Moves: Pursuit/Earthquake/Knock Off/Stone Edge

#558 - Crustle (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Sturdy
    Moves: Shell Smash/Stone Edge/X-Scissor/Earthquake
    Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade; Fully Redistributable

#562 - Yamask (f)
    Nature: Relaxed Ability: Mummy
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
    Moves: Knock Off/Nasty Plot/Memento/Toxic Spikes
    Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway. Fully redistributable

#577 - Solosis (f)
    Nature: Bold Ability: Magic Guard
    IVs: 31/18/31/31/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Psywave
    Moves: Psyshock/Shadow Ball/Calm Mind/Recover
    Info: Acquired here in a Reddit Giveaway where the egg matched my TSV

#592 - Frillish (m)
    OT: Jonas ID: 01225
    Nature: Bold Ability: Cursed Body
    Lvl 1 Moves: Acid Armor/Confuse Ray/Constrict/Mist
    Moves: Will-O-Wisp/Hex/Scald/Recover
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; Fully Redistributable

#597 - Ferroseed (f)
    Nature: Relaxed Ability: Iron Barbs
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/10
    Lvl 1 Moves: Leech Seed/Spikes/Bullet Seed/Stealth Rock
    EVs: 252/0/88/0/168/0
    Moves: Leech Seed/Spikes/Gyro Ball/Power Whip
    Info: Acquired here in a Reddit Giveaway where the egg matched my TSV

#607 - Litwick (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 61612
    Nature: Timid Ability: Flash Fire
    Lvl q Moves: Trick/Heat Wave/Astonish/Ember
    Moves: Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Energy Ball/Trick

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #609 - Chandelure (f)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Infiltrator
    IVs: 31/17/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Shadow Ball/Flamethrower/Energy Ball/Trick

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #612 - Haxorus (f)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Mold Breaker
    IVs: 31/31/31/4/31/31
    Moves: Outrage/Superpower/Earthquake/Poison Jab

#622 - Golett
    OT: Maurice ID: 20042
    Nature: Adamant Ability: No Guard
    Lvl 1 Moves: Pound/Astonish/Defense Curl
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway. Fully redistributable

#624 - Pawniard (m)
    OT: Gaudi ID: 538537
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Defiant
    Lvl 1 Moves: Stealth Rock/Quick Guard/Mean Look/Psycho Cut

Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Has its French name "Scalpion" Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #625 - Bisharp (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Defiant
    Moves: Sucker Punch/Knock Off/Iron Head/Low Kick

#629 - Vullaby (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 23523
    Nature: Impish Ability: Overcoat
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Knock Off/Foul Play/Roost/Steel Wing

#633 - Deino (f)
    OT: Selene ID: 53948
    Nature: Modest Ability: Hustle
    IVs: 31/10/31/31/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Dark Pulse/Tackle/Dragon Rage
    Moves: Draco Meteor/Dark Pulse/Earth Power/Flamethrower[/COLOR]
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user canvasrosier; Hustle becomes Levitate upon evolution to Hydreigon

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #638 - Cobalion

IVs: 31/31/31/11/31/31
    Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Iron Head/Stone Edge
    Info: Gen 5 Stationary RNG by me; Also available Lvl 42 untouched

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #639 - Terrakion
    Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Stone Edge/Rock Polish

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #640 - Virizion
    IVs: 31/31/31/11/31/31
    Moves: Swords Dance/Close Combat/Leaf Blade/Stone Edge

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #642 - Thundurus (m)
    OT: Michael ID: 27797
    Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Thunder Wave/Taunt/HP Ice
    Info: Acquired in a Theorymon giveaway; Fully Redistributable

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

#642 - Thundurus -T (m)
    OT: Tracie ID: 63883
    IVs: 30/13/30/31/31/31
    UT Moves: Heal Block/Agility/Discharge/Crunch

Moves: Nasty Plot/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice/Agility
    Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by Inkblot. Trained version is Hyper Trained to 31/13/31/31/31/31 Semi-Redistributable

#643 - Reshiram
    OT: Tony ID: 43122
    Nature: Timid Ability: Turboblaze
    Moves: Blue Flare/Draco Meteor/Solar Beam/Roost
    Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by Inkblot. Semi-Redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    #643 - Reshiram
    OT: Sam ID: 13704
    Nature: Modest Ability: Turboblaze
    Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by me, only available untouched.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    #644 - Zekrom
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Terravolt
    Moves: Hone Claws/Outrage/Bolt Strike/Dragon Claw
    Info: Gen 5 Stationary RNG by me; Also available Lvl 50 untouched

#646 - Kyurem
    OT: Tracie ID: 6383
    Nature: Naughty Ability: Pressure
    IVs: 30/31/31/30/31/31
    UT Moves: Dragon Breath/Slash/Scary Face/Glaciate
    Info: Gen 6 Stationary RNG by Inkblot, only available untouched. Semi-Redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #647 - Keldeo
    OT:
    GF ID: 10016
    Nature: Timid Ability: Justified
    IVs: 31/23/31/30/31/31
    Moves: Scald/Secret Sword/Hydro Pump/Hidden Power Electric

Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available Lvl 100 untouched
    Proof: Keldeo Timid HP Electric.PNG Keldeo Timid HP Electric.jpg

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #648 - Meloetta
    OT: GF ID: 12016
    Nature: Timid Ability: Serene Grace
    IVs: 31/16/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Hyper Voice/Psyshock/Focus Blast/Trick

Nature: Jolly Ability: Serene Grace
    IVs: 31/31/31/15/31/31
    Moves: Relic Song/Close Combat/Return/Knock Off
    Evs: 0/252/0/6/0/252
    Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNGs by me, also available Lvl 100 untouched. Special Attack on trained Jolly Meloetta will be Hyper Trained
    Proof: Meloetta.PNG Meloetta.jpg Meloetta Jolly.PNG Meloetta Jolly.jpg

Attached Files:

8. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

#650 - Chespin (m)
    OT: Kinrai ID: 12041
    Nature: Impish Ability: Bulletproof
    Lvl 1 Moves: Curse/Spikes/Synthesis/Belly Drum
    Moves: Leech Seed/Spikes/Spiky Shield/Drain Punch
    Info: Parent provided by Sasuke24826, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit User Kinrai.

OT: Citrus ID: 29201
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Bulletproof
    IVs: 31/31/31/25/31/31
    Moves: Substitute/Belly Drum/Seed Bomb/Drain Punch
    EVs: 12/244/0/0/0/252
    Info: Parent provided by Sasuke24826, then bred by me and Hatched by Reddit user isual809

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #658 - Greninja (m)
    Nature: Naive Ability: Protean
    Mixed Version: Gunk Shot/Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Hydro Pump
    EVs: 0/6/0/252/0/252

Physical Version: Gunk Shot/Low Kick/Rock Slide/Protect
    Notes: I will breed a Jolly Version when Ultra S/M comes out

Nature: Timid Ability: Protean
    Moves: Ice Beam/Scald/Dark Pulse/Grass Knot
    EVs: 0/0/6/252/0/0/252
    Notes: Since Greninja can carry many movesets I'm willing to add whichever moves you prefer

#658 - Greninja (m)
    OT: Based#God420 ID: 26323
    Nature: Hasty Ability: Protean
    IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30
    Moves: Ice Beam/Dark Pulse/Gunk Shot/Hidden Power Fire
    Notes: Acquired in a trade with The Chaotician. Fully redistributable

OT: Link ID: 13775
    Nature: Timid Ability: Protean
    Moves: Hydro Pump/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam/Extrasensory
    Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Quajutsu; lvl 50; Free redistributable

#661 - Fletchling (f)
    OT: Xilia ID: 49402
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Gale Wings
    IVs: 31/31/31/9/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Quick Guard/Tailwind/Tackle
    EVs: 46/252/0/0/0/212
    Moves: Swords Dance/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz/Roost

Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Syako.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #663 - Talonflame (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Gale Wings
    Moves: Quick Guard/Tailwind/Brave Bird/Flare Blitz

#666 - Vivillon - Icy Snow (m)
    OT: Chris ID: 37188
    Nature: Timid Ability: Compound Eyes
    Moves: Quiver Dance/Substitute/Sleep Powder/Hurricane
    EVs: 4/0/0/252/0/252
    Info: Bred by Christian; acquired in a trade; Fully redistributable

#667 - Litleo (f)
    OT: Xutron ID: 22803
    Nature: Timid Ability: Unnerve
    IVs: 31/14/31/30/31/31
    Moves: Tackle/Leer
    Moves: Flamethrower/Hyper Voice/Overheat/Hidden Power Grass
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Wizli

#669 - Flabebe (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 55746
    Nature: Bold Ability: Symbiosis
    Moves: Vine Whip/Camouflage/Copycat/Captivate
    Moves: Moonblast/Wish/Protect/Aromatherapy
    Info: Acquired in a Bluemew. giveaway; Fully redistributable

#674 - Pancham (m)
    OT: Karoc ID: 37123
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Iron Fist
    IVs: 31/31/31/1/31/31
    Moves: Quick Guard
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Karoc; Pancham has it's German name Pam-Pam

#677 - Espurr (m)
    OT: James ID: 39413
    Nature: Bold Ability: Own Tempo
    IVs: 31/8/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Trick/Yawn/Assist/Leer
    Moves: Light Screen/Reflect/Psychic/Yawn
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Neckes; Own Tempo becomes Prankster upon evolution to Meowstic

#679 - Honedge (m)
    OT: Alex ID: 58694
    Nature: Quiet Ability: No Guard
    Moves: Destiny Bond/Metal Sound/Shadow Sneak/Wide Guard
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #681 - Aegislash (f)
    Nature: Quiet Ability: Stance Change
    Moves: Wide Guard/King's Shield/Shadow Ball/Flash Cannon
    EVs: 252/0/0/252/6/0

Nature: Adamant Ability: Stance Change
    IVs: 31/31/31/27/31/13
    Moves: King's Shield/Iron Head/Sacred Sword/Shadow Sneak

#694 - Helioptile (f)
    OT: Bluemew ID: 19945
    Nature: Timid Ability: Dry Skin
    Moves: Glare/Electric Terrain/Agility/Camoflouge
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Hyper Voice/Glare/Grass Knot

#696 - Tyrunt (m)
    OT:
    Sam ID: 728440
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Strong Jaw
    Lvl 1 Moves: Dragon Dance/Thunder Fang/Ice Fang/Fire Fang
    Moves: Dragon Dance/Stone Edge/Dragon Claw/Fire Fang
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#700 - Sylveon (f)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Pixilate
    IVs: 31/12/31/30/31/30
    Moves: Hyper Voice/Moonblast/Psyshock/Hidden Power Fire

#701 - Hawlucha "ミステリオ" (f)
    OT: カツオ ID: 41110

Nature: Jolly Ability: Unburden
    IVs: 31/31/31/19/31/31
    Moves: Substitute/Hi Jump Kick/Acrobatics/Swords Dance
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user Katsuo8567; Nicknamed "ミステリオ" which supposedly translates to Mysterio

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #707 - Klefki (m)
    Nature: Calm Ability: Prankster
    Moves: Magnet Rise/Spikes/Thunder Wave/Dazzling Gleam
    Egg Moves: Switcheroo

#707 - Klefki (m)
    Nature: Bold Ability: Prankster
    Lvl 1 Moves: Switcheroo/Thief/Iron Defense/Lock-On
    Moves: Thunder Wave/Swagger/Foul Play/Safeguard

#708 - Phantump (m)
    Nature: Impish Ability: Harvest
    Moves: Bestow/Grudge/Imprison/Venom Drench
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; let me know if you want an Everstone to stop Phantump from evolving; Fully redistributable

#710 - Pumpkaboo-Small(m)
    OT: Alec ID: 00109
    Nature: Timid Ability: Frisk
    Moves: Trick/Disable/Astonish/Confuse Ray
    EVs: 154/0/104/0/0/252
    Moves: Substitute/Leech Seed/Will-O-Wisp/Phantom Force
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user canvasrosier; let me know if you want an Everstone to stop Pumpkaboo from evolving

#710 - Pumpkaboo-Super (m)
    OT: Zyphir ID: 12681
    Nature: Impish Ability: Frisk
    Moves: Bestow/Destiny Bond/Disable/Synthesis
    Info: Acquired in a Nelson Tangela giveaway; let me know if you want an Everstone to stop Pumpkaboo from evolving; Fully redistributable

#714 - Noibat (m)
    Nature: Timid Ability: Infiltrator
    Moves: Switcheroo/Tailwind/Supersonic/Tackle
    Moves: Dragon Pulse/Hurricane/Flamethrower/Switcheroo
    Info: Bred by me, Hatched by Reddit user shinydwebble

#716 - Xerneas
    OT: XYZ ID: 05116
    Nature: Modest Ability: Fairy Aura
    IVs: 31/4/31/30/30/31
    UT Moves: Geomancy/Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Focus Blast
    Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by Roxas; acquired in a trade with Mr.GX; only available untouched. Hidden Power Ground. Fully redistributable

#717 - Yveltal
    OT: Descartes ID: 05026
    Nature: Naive Ability: Dark Aura
    UT IVs: 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Oblivion Wing/Sucker Punch/Dark Pulse/Foul Play
    Info: Soft Reset Gen 6 Wondercard by FrenchGaudi; only available untouched; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #718 - Zygarde
    OT: 05026 ID: XYZ
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Aura Break

Moves: Dragon Dance/Thousand Arrows/Outrage/Extreme Speed

Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available untouched Lvl 100
    Proof: Zygarde Whole Info.PNG

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #718 - Zygarde
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Power Construct
    Effective IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)

Moves: Dragon Dance/Thousand Arrows/Outrage/Extreme Speed

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #719 - Diancie
    OT: Hope ID: 07245
    Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
    UT IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
    Moves: Diamond Storm/Moonblast/Dazzling Gleam/Protect
    Info: Injected Wondercard Gen 6 RNG by me; Hidden Power Fire; only available untouched

Proof: Diancie Naive HP Fire.PNG Diancie Naive HP Fire.jpg

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #720 - Hoopa
    Nature: Hasty Ability: Magician
    UT Moves on Both: Hyperspace Hole/Psychic/Astonish/Nasty Plot
    Moves: Hyperspace Fury/Psychic/Gunk Shot/Drain Punch

Nature: Jolly Ability: Magician
    Moves: Hyperspace Fury/Gunk Shot/Drain Punch/Fire Punch

Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNGs by me, also available untouched lvl 100. Meant to be used as Hoopa Unbound. I keep copies in Gen 6 so let me know which tutor moves you want if you want a trained version
    Proof: Hasty Hoopa Whole Info.png Hoopa.PNG Hoopa Jolly.jpg

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #721 - Volcanion
    OT: Helen ID: 10016
    Nature: Modest Ability: Water Absorb
    Moves: Steam Eruption/Flamethrower/Sludge Wave/Earth Power
    Info: Gen 6 Wondercard RNG by me, also available untouched Lvl 100

Proof: Volcanion Modest.jpg
  9. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

[​IMG]

#724 - Decidueye (m)
    Nature: Careful Ability: Overgrow
    Effective IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Spirit Shackle/Toxic/Defog/Roost
    Info: Acquired in a trade with JR; Bluemew. Giveaway; Hypertrained; Fully redistributable

#724 - Decidueye (m)
    OT: Hear2Ball ID: 953751
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Overgrow
    Moves: Swords Dance/Leaf Blade/Spirit Shackle/Sucker Punch
    EVs: 116/252/0/0/0/140
    Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Silvarro; lvl 50 Pokerus; Free redistributable

#727 - Incineroar (m)
    OT: FEDEFIRE ID: 015337
    Moves: Darkest Lariat/Earthquake/Flare Blitz/U-turn
    EVs: 88/252/0/0/0/168
    Info: Acquired in a PsIana giveaway; has its German name Fuegro; lvl 50; Free redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#727 - Incineroar (m)
    Moves: Flare Blitz/Darkest Lariat/U-turn/Will-O-Wisp
    EVs: 248/252/0/0/0/8
    Egg Moves: Fake Out/Body Slam/Crunch/Revenge
    Info: Level 50, Pokerus

#731 - Pikipek (m)
    OT: Julia ID: 137425
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Skill Link
    Moves: Beak Blast/Bullet Seed/Brave Bird/Rock Blast
    Info: Bred by ooh_shiny; Toucannon is Lvl 50; Fully redistributable

#736 - Grubbin (m)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Swarm
    IVs: 31/2/30/31/31/31
    UT Moves: Electroweb/Endure/Harden/Mud Shot
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG, Parent provided by Josh C.; Hidden Power Ice

#741 - Oricorio Baile (m)
    Nature: Timid Ability: Dancer
    UT Moves: Tailwind/Safeguard/Pluck/Captivate
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG

#743 - Ribombee (m)
    OT: Joe ID: 539699
    Nature: Timid Ability: Shield Dust
    IVs: 31/6/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Quiver Dance/Moonblast/Baton Pass/Pollen Puff
    Info: Acquired in a Xen Giveaway; Free redistributable

#746 - Wishiwashi (m)
    Nature: Brave Ability: Schooling
    Moves: Aqua Tail/Double Edge/Earthquake/Protect

EVs: 252/252/0/0/4/0
    Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade. Special Attack is Hyper Trained. Fully redistributable

#749 - Mudbray (m)
    Nature: Brave Ability: Stamina
    Lvl 1 Moves: Magnitude/Body Slam/Double-Edge/Close Combat
    Moves: High Horsepower/Close Combat/Earthquake/Heavy Slam
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, nicknamed "Workhorse"

#755 - Morelull (m)
    Nature: Relaxed Ability: Rain Dish
    Lvl 1 Moves: Growth/Leech Seed/Stun Spore/Poison Powder
    Moves: Spore/Moonblast/Leech Seed/Strength Sap
    Info: Gen 7 Egg RNG by me, parent provided by Rawbi

#753 - Fomantis (m)
    OT: Gaudi ID: 538537
    Nature: Calm Ability: Contrary
    IVs: 31/25/31/31/31/31
    Lvl 1 Moves: Armatherapy/Leaf Storm/Giga Drain/Defog

Info: Acquired in a trade with FrenchGaudi; Has its French name "Mimantis"; Fully Redistributable

#759 - Stufful (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Fluffy
    Lvl 1 Moves: Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Stomping Tantrum/Wide Guard

#764 - Comfey (f)
    Nature: Bold Ability: Triage
    Lvl 1 Moves: Amnesia/Endure/After You/Lucky Chant

#766 - Passimian (m)
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Receiver
    Lvl 1 Moves: Irond Head/Quick Guard/Seismic Toss/Feint
    #767 - Wimpod (m)
    OT: Noro ID: 738824
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Wimp Out
    Moves: Aqua Jet/Struggle Bug/Sand Attack
    Moves: First Impression/Sucker Punch/Leech Life/Liquidation
    Info: Acquired in a trade with Noro who obtained it in a Reddit ESV match giveaway; Wimpod has its French name Sovkipou; Fully redistributable

#773 - Silvally
    OT: Christophe ID: 473314
    Nature: Adamant Ability: RKS System
    Effective IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 HT
    Moves: Explosion/Double Edge/Crunch/Parting Shot

Info: Acquired in a Max. Optimizer giveaway; Fully redistributable

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    #778 - Mimikyu (f)
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Disguise
    Moves: Shadow Sneak/Play Rough/Shadow Claw/Swords Dance

#778 - Mimikyu (m)
    OT: Emily ID: 044712
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Disguise
    IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
    Moves: Shadow Sneak/Play Rough/Shadow Claw/Swords Dance
    Info: Bred by ss1234; acquired in a trade. Semi redistributable

#781 - Dhelmise
    Nature: Brave Ability: Steelworker
    IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/0
    Moves: Power Whip/Anchor Shot/Shadow Claw/Protect
    EVs: 192/252/12/0/52/0
    Info: Bred by BlizzardHero; acquired in a trade. Nicknamed "HMS Resolute". Fully Redistributable

#784 - Kommo-o (m)
    Nature: Modest Ability: Overcoat
    Moves: Focus Blast/Clanging Scales/Flamethrower/Protect
    EVs: 244/0/0/255/0/12

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #785 - Tapu Koko
    Nature: Timid Ability: Electric Surge
    Moves: Thunderbolt/Dazzling Gleam/Volt Switch/Hidden Power Ice

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #786 - Tapu Lele
    Nature: Timid Ability: Psychic Surge
    Moves: Moonblast/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Psyshock

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #786 - Tapu Lele
    Nature: Modest Ability: Psychic Surge
    Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
    Moves: Moonblast/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Psyshock

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #787 - Tapu Bulu
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Grassy Surge
    Effective IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
    Moves: Wood Hammer/Superpower/Megahorn/Horn Leech

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #788 - Tapu Fini
    Nature: Calm Ability: Misty Surge
    Moves: Moonblast/Scald/Nature's Madness/Taunt
    EVs: 244/0/0/0/252/8

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #788 - Tapu Fini
    OT: Sam ID: 728449
    Nature: Timid Ability: Misty Surge
    Moves: Calm Mind/Hydro Pump/Moonblast/Taunt
    EVs: 252/0/0/6/0/252

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #791 - Solgaleo
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Full Metal Body
    Effective IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Hyper Trained)
    Moves: Sunsteel Strike/Flame Chare/Crunch/Earthquake
    EVs: 4/252/4/0/228/20
    Info: Set created by Theorymon here; Pokerus

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #792 - Lunala
    Nature: Timid Ability: Shadow Shield
    Moves: Moongeist Beam/Psyshock/Moonblast/Focus Blast

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #793 - Nihilego
    Nature: Timid Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Power Gem/Sludge Wave/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power Ice
    Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #794 - Buzzwole
    Nature: Careful Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Leech Life/Bulk Up/Roost/Poison Jab
    Info: Beast Boost boosts Defense, but I can easily switch the 6 EVs to Attack if you'd like to boost that

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #794 - Buzzwole
    OT: JR ID: 682614
    Nature: Adamant Ability: Beast Boost
    Effective IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31(Hyper Trained)
    Moves: Leech Life/Hammer Arm/Roost/Poison Jab

Info: Acquired in a trade with JR; Fully redistributable

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #795 - Pheromosa
    Nature: Naive Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Poison Jab/High Jump Kick/U-turn/Ice Beam
    Info: Beast Boost boosts Speed

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #795 - Pheromosa
    Nature: Naughty Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Poison Jab/High Jump Kick/U-turn/Ice Beam
    EVs: 0/252/0/104/0/152
    Info: Beast Boost boosts Attack

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #795 - Pheromosa
    Nature: Rash Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Quiver Dance/High Jump Kick/Ice Beam/Hidden Power Ground
    EVs: 0/6/0/252/0/252

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #796 - Xurkitree
    Moves: Hypnosis/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Dazzling Gleam

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #796 - Xurkitree
    Moves: Hypnosis/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Hidden Power Ice
    Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack; Another Common Set uses Tail Glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #796 - Xurkitree
    Moves: Hypnosis/Thunderbolt/Energy Ball/Hidden Power Ground
    Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Attack; Another common set uses Tail Glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #797 - Celesteela
    Nature: Careful Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Leech Seed/Protect/Heavy Slam/Earthquake
    Info: Beast Boost boosts Special Defense

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #797 - Celesteela
    Nature: Modest Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Autotomize/Air Slash/Flamethrower/Giga Drain
    EVs: 84/0/0/252/0/172

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #798 - Kartana

Nature: Jolly Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Leaf Blade/Smart Strike/Sacred Sword/Detect

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #798 - Kartana

Nature: Adamant Ability: Beast Boost
    Moves: Leaf Blade/Smart Strike/Sacred Sword/Detect

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #801 - Magearna
    Nature: Timid Ability: Soul-Heart
    Moves: Fleur Cannon/Flash Cannon/Aura Sphere/Shift Gear
    Info: Hidden Power Ground Available

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #801 - Magearna
    Nature: Modest Ability: Soul-Heart
    Moves: Fleur Cannon/Flash Cannon/Aura Sphere/Hidden Power Fire
    Info: Not EV Trained

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    #802 - Marshadow
    OT: MT. Tensei ID: 100917
    Nature: Jolly Ability: Technician
    UT Moves: Spectral Thief/Close Combat/Force Palm/Shadow Ball
    Info: Gen 7 Wondercard RNG by me, only available untouched.

Proof: Marshadow Jolly Complete Info.jpg
  10. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Reserved
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  11. LegoFigure11

LegoFigure11 :thinking:
    is a Community Contributor

Good luck with this thread!
    WubbaLubba likes this.
  12. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Thank you!
  13. Alexander9211

Alexander9211

Hi! Do you accept HP breeding requests? If so I'd need the following:

Magnemite
    Modest Nature
    Sturdy
    HP Grass (31/even/31/30/31/31)

I thought I could breed you back some HA BR Pokès like Greninja or Talonflame, but I see you have them already. I could hatch a Jolly Charmander 31/31/31/x/31/31 (was intended for a Zard-X set) but I'm not sure it's really fair. How about HA Alakazam and / or Dratini? I was working on them for the upcoming Johto Classic so I might as well make two.
  14. Max. Optimizer

Max. Optimizer the greatest alive
    is a Community Contributor

Greetings,

I wanted to wish you lots of luck and fun with your new trading thread.
    I'm looking forward to doing business with you at some point.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
    WubbaLubba likes this.
  15. GiveMeGeno

GiveMeGeno

Good luck! This looks really nice. :)
    WubbaLubba likes this.
  16. Luxpluff91

Luxpluff91

Best of luck!
    WubbaLubba likes this.
  17. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Hi! Normally I'd want a HP breed back for the Magnemite but I just looked up my Magnezone's IV's and you're in luck. Its IV's are already 31/even/31/31/31/31 so I'll breed for the HP grass. As long as the Dratini has extremespeed that's the one I'd like in return. If you want another of the Pokemon I have available I'd be happy to trade for an Abra too.
  18. Alexander9211

Alexander9211

I have some problems with HP breeding since I started recently ^^" Luckily I have my Extremespeed Dragonair from hgss so I can breed down one with ES and Dragodance. I need to track down the guy who gave me its Dragonair safari since I haven't unlocked its HA but once I get it I'll work on it ASAP. Take it easy I need it for the 19th :) Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 right?
  19. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Gotcha, without the right ditto(s) HP breeding is hard. Once I caught dittos with 30 IV's in one stat each (and a 0 IV speed ditto) it became easier. You could look for some Ditto giveaways in the trade forums if you don't have access to a ditto safari. I'll have your Magnemite ready before the 19th but thanks for letting me know. Also the Adamant spread is the one I want on dratini. It could be either gender as well since it'll be battle ready.
    If it's ok with you I'm gonna create a pending trade section on my thread and put this trade in there.
  20. Alexander9211

Alexander9211

Of course you can :) I'll start working once I get that HA Safari up
  21. Buckert

Buckert Obsessive Collecting Disorder

If you want, I can give you all Hidden Power type Dittos and every nature? :)

Best of luck with your thread!
    WubbaLubba and Max. Optimizer like this.
  22. Alexander9211

Alexander9211

That one who just started is me ^^" I could really use those but I don't want to be a bother. I've got a Ditto Safari but I was lucky enough to snatch a 4IV and some 2IVs to cover the range, and with the upcoming competition I've tried to rush breeding my team rather then getting more breeding material to hasten things.
  23. Alexander9211

Alexander9211

Speaking of that Abra, you think I could have a physical variant of your Growlithe? I need a Jolly Intimidate Growlithe with Close combat, spread 31/31/31/x/31/31, can trade for Timid Magic Guard Abra 31/x/31/31/31/31. Should have one ready soon, if you need some egg moves it might take a bit more but I should be able to do it.
  24. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

Um, yes?!? That sounds fantastic, thank you. Btw I'm in awe of your collection, hopefully I can help you with one of your wants along the way.
  25. WubbaLubba

WubbaLubba

That sounds like a good trade to me. I already have some Adamant Growlithes with Close Combat, Crunch and Flare Blitz so a Jolly one won't take long. I just looked up Abra's egg moves, I would want Encore as an egg move. It's not time sensitive at all though

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)