Finals World Cup of Pokemon XI - Finals [Won by Team USA East]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
This tourney thread should not take away from the winning team by making it about the second place team, ergo....

I AM ANNOUNCING MY RETIREMENT AS CAPTAIN OF USA EAST.

After a half a decade of dominance, I'm a big boy now and have things to take care of. I've now had three trophies as a guy with 6 wins and 20 losses. BOOSTED. Was fun boys, thanks for all the memories.

Later. :)

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Ghosting is like a guy you met at the club who you ended up going home with to do very explicit gay man-to-man stuff with all night long. When you woke up the next morning and saw the face of the dude you hooked up with right next to yours, you immediately realized what a terrible, terrible mistake you made the night before. You swear to MoP that it won't ever happen again. Three weeks later you're back at the club drinking, twerking your butt against other guys' crotches, and having the time of your life. The next morning, you'll wake up to yet another mistake.

You get the gist. Ghosting's never gonna end.

Ghosting is like a Monkey you met at the Zoo who you ended up going home with to do very explicit gay Monkey-to-man stuff with all night long. When you woke up the next morning and saw the face of the Monkey you hooked up with right next to yours, you immediately realized what a terrible, terrible mistake you made the night before. You swear to Lord Ninjax that it won't ever happen again. Three weeks later you're back at the Zoo eating cotton candy, twerking your butt against other Monkeys crotches, and having the time of your life. The next morning, you'll wake up to yet another mistake.

You get the gist. Ghosting's never gonna end.

You swear to GOD Ninjax that it won't ever happen again.
Aww, who woulda known? Navy looks upon me as a higher power XD (for emphasis).

Also I try not to judge others' preferences but monkeys? Really? I can't have my disciples going around and engaging in such activity...

Tele

a quality human being
btw was there any doubt that the germans would have needed to ghost each other in order to get past the best italian team ever assembled, led by Alexander, best tournament player of the last year and a half, Telegend, the bloo slayer, Honor, the dpp overlord and marco, the rby master?

frankly no.

our team was designed to dominate the tournament and we were doing so till we got cheated out.

Tele

a quality human being
I mean you lucked afrabs so thats fair i guess.
no we didnt. we were up 5-1 and you were getting demolished. unfortunately jsaok the artist somehow beat marco and we had to sub in the unexperienced nacl in the deciding game. thats how u managed to get to the tiebreaker. which in retrospect wasnt too good for you since you got dropped on ur neck

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
UPL Champion
complaining about hax that occured in rby

that wasnt "I froze your chansey before you froze mine" or "I yolo hyperbeamed and got rewarded by crits" hax, it was an insane level of bullshit I don't think I've ever witnessed in a wcop rby match (maybe tiba vs marco from last wcop can rival that?)

but my point still stands, italy wouldve won nice and clean without hax ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)