SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

Why can't wondertrade Own Tempo Rockruff? I have some nice breeding rejects people would appreciate.
Hm, maybe the server doesn't recognize that Own Tempo Rockruff is possible? I suspect you wouldn't be able to WT off the USUM Totem sized Pokemon like Araquanid and Ribombee in much the same way they currently can't be sent to Pokemon Bank, either.

Gotta remember SM doesn't have this form and there's the chance you could find a player with that game.
With that reasoning, then Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon and the new Necrozma formes should be incapable of being Wonder Traded. Can someone check?

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
With that reasoning, then Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon and the new Necrozma formes should be incapable of being Wonder Traded. Can someone check?
Can’t vouch for the UBs, but I can say for certain the new Necrozma forms aren’t tradable due to how the save file handles the fusion. The Solgaleo/Lunala used for the fusion is stored within a part of the save’s memory so that they can be properly restored if you unfuse it.

I’m not sure if the N-Key Items could theoretically be used to unfuse an unnatural Necrozma (one that didn’t originate in that particular save) since the items are “aware” when you use/unfuse Necrozma (represented by a change in the item description), but assuming it can and you try it, you’ll ultimately corrupt the save because it is trying to materialize a Solgaleo/Lunala that doesn’t actually exist in the save’s coding.

It’s basically the same deal as Kyurem-B and Kyurem-W

Last edited:
Wait, so anything unavailable on SuMn isn't Wonder-tradable? I got to remind myself since I'm the type of someone who could have boxes of breed rejects. I usually Wondertrade them, but if I can't dump it there....

At least Rockruff doesn't need Hidden Power, thankfully.

Also, with Christmas going to come... I want to trade things soon. Doing Eevees like I did before in past years, but sadly Rare candy is very limited unlike in XYORAS and I don't know what else to give for the held item. Ice Stone to trick people silly making them think it can evolve into Glaceon with that? Or hmm... what can I give to children?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)