Wobblebun's Wondrous Adventures with MS Paint (Closed for requests)

Hey man, kinda a broad request, so do with it whatever you think will look nice. Are you able to make a sprite based around one of either Ratchet or Captain Quark from the Ratchet and Clank series?

Also can either a Pelipper or a Yveltal be incorporated somehow, on quark flexing or on ratchets shoulder possibly

Appreciate it dude.
Also can either a Pelipper or a Yveltal be incorporated somehow, on quark flexing or on ratchets shoulder possibly
o.o"

I tried incorporating Pelipper in the sprite but I just can't seem to make it work. I chose Quark because I thought his uber broad shoulders can accomodate an at least resized Pelipper but eh, had a hard time to fit it in.

Hope you like it, though!

Hello, I was wondering if u can make me illyasviel from fate stay night
Here ya go. :)

Last edited:
Hi there! Been keeping an eye on this thread for a while cause I'm a huge fan of your spritework, so I've finally come around for a request o:
I was wondering if I could request a sprite of Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill. If it can fit into 80x80 that would be amazing!!! Thanks!

First half of requests, done! d(*u*)b

Hi there! Been keeping an eye on this thread for a while cause I'm a huge fan of your spritework, so I've finally come around for a request o:
I was wondering if I could request a sprite of Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill. If it can fit into 80x80 that would be amazing!!! Thanks!

hello beautiful i would highly appreciate a HOMURA akemi custom sprite thing. i trust you very much with the love of my life, you are a talented man. making it 80x80 would be cool too. thanks love you.

Old

New

Passion, comments are much appreciated! Ended up just changing the pose and some polishing here and there. How is it?

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey, so I was wondering if you could make a 80x80 sprite on the Pokemon Contest art for Brendan from ORAS, and a separate one with a Litten (one of the starters revealed for sun/moon) included. The concept art for Brendan here is cool so it'd be interesting to see how it'd look like, and the colours match Litten pretty well. I may or may not use this on PS, but it'd be interesting to possibly see a Litten avatar. I don't really have a preference for the pose or anything, so do what you think would look the best.

Hey Wobblebuns, no requests - just dropping by to say that hot damn your stuff is top notch. Having just attempted a few recently, I know how tough it is to make good trainer sprites from scratch, and I can really admire the fact that you've been churning them out again and again to meet requests. Well done!

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello, if you are still open for requests, would you be able to make a custom 80x80 sprite for Megumin from Konosuba?

preferably posed like the second / third image, but anything is appreciated, thanks in advance

Last edited:
Reactions: nv

don't lose

I ain't cocky, I'm confident.
Hello!

Some pretty sweet looking stuff going on here, very nice!

Are you able/still open to a potential request? I've been speaking with other artists and they can't do it, so maybe you can haha.

I'm looking for a custom PS avatar that involves both Naruto & Sasuke from the Naruto anime. Both together please, and if you can also show me what they would look like separated that would be lovely as well!

Naruto examples -
And
http://img09.deviantart.net/380c/i/...ix_paths___8_renders_by_danteg9_2-d7jkd0r.png (From the top row, left to right - #2, #4 or #5. Any of these images would be great! Whatever works best for you to do. Also, if you could fit that orb that he is holding in the very last image in there somewhere, that would be amazing, but I'm not entirely sure how customs work and if Zarel would even be able to upload an image with that orb anyways.)

EDIT: In both of these links/images you can ignore the floating black ball things,while I wouldn't mind having them, I feel like this could really crowd the images. so if you can fit them that is great and if not no big deal. You can also play with the black sticks in his hands, move/remove as necessary.

Sasuke example -
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...innegan.png/revision/latest?cb=20141217204721 (I couldnt really find any decent images besides this one of him, but this is the general idea. Again, you can play around with them a bit to try and get them to look as good as possible! If you need another Sasuke reference I could try to find another, but it's hard to find a good image of these guys.)

As detailed as possible would be great, I'm very nitpicky and I notice everything lol.

So, both of those characters and they would need to meet this requirement:

That's kind of all I have to go off of because finding the "perfect" image for these guys is hard to do lol. So, this is even assuming that you can do my request, If you think you can help me out that would be awesome, if not thanks anyways and I appreciate it! I'm not gonna hold my breath though because I realize these images are very detail orientated and have lots of colors, but we'll see. Regardless, I appreciate it!

You can also play with any of the images that are here, or even add your own touch if you are familiar with the anime and these two characters, I just want this avatar to look sick as hell lol

Last edited:
Finals are over and I can now do the things I usually do but without the guilt! Like spriting instead of studying, lol. Gears are up and working now and I come with another batch of requests.

Hi, I really like your work and think you are very talented. I was wondering if you could make an 80x80 trainer sprite of the character Yukino from the anime Oregairu. Thanks so much! :)

What a coincidence :o I've been watching random clips and episodes of this anime but never did have the time to get into it (school work, finals, etc.). A friend of mine introduced me to this and I can tell why he's into it. Guess he relates a lot with the series' aloof, isolated, antihero, 8man. His monologues got me thinking at times so that's cool.

oml these are so cool. do you think you could do an 80x80 sprite of jim from the office?

preferrably with this sorta face:

and maybe have his hands in his pocket like this sorta slouching a bit? if so that'd be so cool omg

I like how the stubble came out, heheh.

Hey, so I was wondering if you could make a 80x80 sprite on the Pokemon Contest art for Brendan from ORAS, and a separate one with a Litten (one of the starters revealed for sun/moon) included. The concept art for Brendan here is cool so it'd be interesting to see how it'd look like, and the colours match Litten pretty well. I may or may not use this on PS, but it'd be interesting to possibly see a Litten avatar. I don't really have a preference for the pose or anything, so do what you think would look the best.

Lit kitteh.

Last edited:

ant

⭐️⭐️⭐️
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
can i see a happy popplio with a bubble on top of its nose so i can die of cuteness and happiness
for sig pls

Reactions: nv

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Hi hi, great work from what I've seen so far in the thread! Figured I'd ask for a request as well, being a 80x80 custom avatar based on the main character from Mushishi, Ginko. If you're too busy, that's fine.
http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7446/14163437322_65cda55caa.jpg With the style of clothing shown here
http://www.beneaththetangles.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/mushishi-1.jpg And this pose mixed with
http://i.imgur.com/tt2NkxP.jpg this pose, while still smoking a cigarette, preferably with his "backpack" behind him still.

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Hey there. I really like what you've done so far!
If you're still open for requests, can you do a custom avatar (80x80) of Futo from Touhou? Here are some examples:

Keep up the good work!

~(@u@~)

(Old)
(New)

hello, if you are still open for requests, would you be able to make a custom 80x80 sprite for Megumin from Konosuba?

preferably posed like the second / third image, but anything is appreciated, thanks in advance
(Old)
(New)

Hello!

Some pretty sweet looking stuff going on here, very nice!

Are you able/still open to a potential request? I've been speaking with other artists and they can't do it, so maybe you can haha.

I'm looking for a custom PS avatar that involves both Naruto & Sasuke from the Naruto anime. Both together please, and if you can also show me what they would look like separated that would be lovely as well!

Naruto examples -
And
http://img09.deviantart.net/380c/i/...ix_paths___8_renders_by_danteg9_2-d7jkd0r.png (From the top row, left to right - #2, #4 or #5. Any of these images would be great! Whatever works best for you to do. Also, if you could fit that orb that he is holding in the very last image in there somewhere, that would be amazing, but I'm not entirely sure how customs work and if Zarel would even be able to upload an image with that orb anyways.)

EDIT: In both of these links/images you can ignore the floating black ball things,while I wouldn't mind having them, I feel like this could really crowd the images. so if you can fit them that is great and if not no big deal. You can also play with the black sticks in his hands, move/remove as necessary.

Sasuke example -
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...innegan.png/revision/latest?cb=20141217204721 (I couldnt really find any decent images besides this one of him, but this is the general idea. Again, you can play around with them a bit to try and get them to look as good as possible! If you need another Sasuke reference I could try to find another, but it's hard to find a good image of these guys.)

As detailed as possible would be great, I'm very nitpicky and I notice everything lol.

So, both of those characters and they would need to meet this requirement:

That's kind of all I have to go off of because finding the "perfect" image for these guys is hard to do lol. So, this is even assuming that you can do my request, If you think you can help me out that would be awesome, if not thanks anyways and I appreciate it! I'm not gonna hold my breath though because I realize these images are very detail orientated and have lots of colors, but we'll see. Regardless, I appreciate it!

You can also play with any of the images that are here, or even add your own touch if you are familiar with the anime and these two characters, I just want this avatar to look sick as hell lol
Old
New
(ver. 2)

Old
New

Old
New
(ver. 2)

- - -

Feel free to comment and offer suggestions. Hope you like it, guys! c:

- - -

don't lose, edits implemented. How is it now?

- - -

Winry and horyzhnz, I hope this is not too late. I made some slight changes with your sprites. It's been bugging me for a while, huhu.

Last edited:

don't lose

I ain't cocky, I'm confident.
OH MY GOD!

These look freaking great! Thank you very much! OML!!

two quick questions though, and this is only if you can add it, otherwise they look utterly great as is!

Would you be able to make Naruto like stand up more, so that he is the same height as Sasuke? Or would that look weird aesthetically ? And if he can be standing straight/same height, is it possible to have his legs a little bit closer together more so like Sasuke lol?

Second, is it possible to move his left arm (I believe that is the arm on the bottom) and move it over to his left side and have his palm open holding this orb? - http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...asengan.png/revision/latest?cb=20150702135410

Another example of orb - http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net...asengan.png/revision/latest?cb=20150813121831

The orb is also shown nicely in images 7 & 8 of this reference: http://img09.deviantart.net/380c/i/...ix_paths___8_renders_by_danteg9_2-d7jkd0r.png

Again, I'm not complaining lol, they look crazy good, definitely the best out of any I have seen but these additions would just put them over the top in my opinion. (Assuming these changes can be implemented within ruining the dimensions and such.)

Sorry to bother you with these changes Wobblebuns :D

Last edited:
I got linked here by one of your past "customers" and I'm honestly very impressed! These are all just wayyy too cool. Very warm and pleasant about it too.

ZeroLuxGiven

Emo to the Extremo
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Your work is actually amazing, I wish I could make work like this but alas, I am not talented in the art of.. well art.

Was wondering if you're able to make an 80 x 80 custom sprite for me.

The premise of this sprite and what I wanted was a very emo guy, as thats what I am along with a Shiny Umbreon. Black hoodie (with the hood up), black jeans and black and white converse with a long blue fringe covering one eye going down to his chin, holding one of these fancy e-cigarettes/vapes such as the one depicted here https://www.eliquidukstore.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/innokin-cool-fire-iv-4-e-cigarette.jpg (but make it blue), maybe as well he could be looking up as he exhales a cloud of smoke with the Umbreon looking up at it as well.

If its too much then any pose will do fine, so long as the person and Umbreon are in there.

Thanks in advance!

Hi! I've been watching this thread ever since you made it because everything you post here just looks so good, and now I actually have a request of my own n_n

I was wondering if you could do an 80 x 80 sprite of the Soul of Cinder from Dark Souls 3

Without a weapon btw and thanks!

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
Hi, I was just recommended this thread by rozes and all your stuff looks amazing. I dont know if you're taking requests, but I would love it if you could make an 80x80 sprite of Solgaleo with Cynthia standing in front of it?

Kinda like this one but with Solgaleo instead of Mega Mawile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)