Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Would it be possible for you to get the following pokemon:

Nincada
Adamant Nature
Sport Ball
EM's:
Night Slash
Endure
Final gambit
feint attack

ninjask and sedinja are pretty cool, and they have nice shinies so getting them would be awesome.
I finally finished this! I haven't gotten a 6 IV one, but I saved some 5IVs for you. Let me know if you want the original parent back, too. I'll be around for the next 8-10 hours to trade.

The Swirlix is ready. It's a 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA female.

Let me know when you can trade. My FC is 1950-8149-3966 and my IGN is Sérgio.

I finally finished this! I haven't gotten a 6 IV one, but I saved some 5IVs for you. Let me know if you want the original parent back, too. I'll be around for the next 8-10 hours to trade.
was away for a few hours but now that i am back i am gonna start your breed. it should be done in like an hour from now. also i will want the original parent back, so be sure to breed a spare for your own use.
The Swirlix is ready. It's a 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA female.

Let me know when you can trade. My FC is 1950-8149-3966 and my IGN is Sérgio.
i added you and am coming online now.

was away for a few hours but now that i am back i am gonna start your breed. it should be done in like an hour from now. also i will want the original parent back, so be sure to breed a spare for your own use.

i added you and am coming online now.
By the way, it turns out that I do have an HP Ground Ditto that I haven't transfered to SM.
I just need the Bellsprout.

By the way, it turns out that I do have an HP Ground Ditto that I haven't transfered to SM.
I just need the Bellsprout.
so using NTR i was able to check the egg i just got and its shiny. i got your slurpuff with a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread. just let me know when you have bred my bellsprout and then we can trade!
working on your froakie now. getting a flawless female is a lot more difficult so its taking a lot longer then expected. but i should have it sometime today

so using NTR i was able to check the egg i just got and its shiny. i got your slurpuff with a 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread. just let me know when you have bred my bellsprout and then we can trade!

working on your froakie now. getting a flawless female is a lot more difficult so its taking a lot longer then expected. but i should have it sometime today
Wonderful!
I should have it ready tomorrow around this hour.

yeah, so i can shiny breed with the ball.
I have it. It's modest and has the following IVs: 31 / 14 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31.
Could you nickname the Swirlix Regina, please?
And I would also like the original parent and a clone of the bellsprout I've bred, if possible. Do you want your original Bellsprout too?

I have it. It's modest and has the following IVs: 31 / 14 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31.
Could you nickname the Swirlix Regina, please?
And I would also like the original parent and a clone of the bellsprout I've bred, if possible. Do you want your original Bellsprout too?
i'd perfer you not clone the bellsprount you bred me, but you can breed another one for your
own use. is that ok? and yeah, i was planing on giving you the original parent back. and yes, i'll nickname it for you ^^

Thanks a lot!
Thanks! Let me know if you need anything else done! I love Gen 6 breeding!
thank you both for the trades! i really appreciate you guys breeding those pokemon for me. i am always looking for breeds as i like to shiny breed a lot, so if you guys are ever in need for another shiny i'd happily breed whatever you'd like in exchange for more parents. also i wanted to let you know that because these are custom breeds, they are fully-redis so if you guys want to add them to your shops then go ahead.

Hey there. Would you be able to RNG breed these 2 shinies in Gen 6?

Pokemon: Stunky
Pokeball: Premier
Ability: Stench or Aftermath
Egg moves:
Foul Play
Haze
Flame Burst
Play Rough
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Shiny: Yes
Nature:Modest

Pokemon: Wurmple
Pokeball: Moon
Ability: Shield Dust
Egg moves:NA
Which Form: either
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or HP Rock spread, if possible
Nature:Timid

I can do breeding projects like last time. And I can provide a female Stunky (x/x/31/31/31/31 IVs) and a female Wurmple (31/x/31/31/31/31) so you can breed.
Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Hey there. Would you be able to RNG breed these 2 shinies in Gen 6?

Pokemon: Stunky
Pokeball: Premier
Ability: Stench or Aftermath
Egg moves:
Foul Play
Haze
Flame Burst
Play Rough
Which Form: NA
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Nature:Modest

Pokemon: Wurmple
Pokeball: Moon
Ability: Shield Dust
Egg moves:NA
Which Form: either
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or HP Rock spread, if possible
Nature:Timid

I can do breeding projects like last time. And I can provide a female Stunky (x/x/31/31/31/31 IVs) and a female Wurmple (31/x/31/31/31/31) so you can breed.
Let me know what you think.
i have a moon ball wurmple so i don't need that, but the stunky i will need as the only one i have is a dream ball one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)